• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Yawnie

Yawnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:11 PM

I've been playing DNEU for a few years now and haven't minded paying for CS to improve my game, before now. I was wanting to top up since i've run low on credits after spending all the compensation before the wipe. But omg the prices are insane. If i want to get enough cc to by a couple 25 packs of DB's that will cost me 73 Euros... 73 Euros for a chance at getting what i want. That is just ridiculous, 1,5 Euro per box!
The event last week where you had to spend 100k CC and you get a car would in Euros cost 182,5. 182 Euros for a pixel car! That's almost as much as my monthly payment on my car.

I don't mind paying for playing a game that I enjoy in order to get better, but this has gotten out of hand. It is after all only pixels you are selling.
I've seen this happen to games before, and it is only the beginning of the end.

I'm sorry but after seeing this I'm not gonna get any cherry credits from you and I do believe that my time on DN is getting close to an end.

#2 Reimii

Reimii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Reimii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArCiel

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:43 AM

View PostYawnie, on 12 June 2016 - 08:11 PM, said:

I've been playing DNEU for a few years now and haven't minded paying for CS to improve my game, before now. I was wanting to top up since i've run low on credits after spending all the compensation before the wipe. But omg the prices are insane. If i want to get enough cc to by a couple 25 packs of DB's that will cost me 73 Euros... 73 Euros for a chance at getting what i want. That is just ridiculous, 1,5 Euro per box!
The event last week where you had to spend 100k CC and you get a car would in Euros cost 182,5. 182 Euros for a pixel car! That's almost as much as my monthly payment on my car.

I don't mind paying for playing a game that I enjoy in order to get better, but this has gotten out of hand. It is after all only pixels you are selling.
I've seen this happen to games before, and it is only the beginning of the end.

I'm sorry but after seeing this I'm not gonna get any cherry credits from you and I do believe that my time on DN is getting close to an end.

Learn how to math:

4x 10k CC = 29,20 €
8x 1k CC =  5,84 €

48k CC = 35,04 €

or

5x 10k CC = 36,50 €.

So it is max 36,50 € if you charge 50k directly...

On Shanda times you paid about 30 € for 25 DBs so don't blame CC for the prices (only for the increasement about 20%).

It is a F2P game. What do you expect? Cashers keeps the server alive. If no one would cash they would close the server.

It's the beginning of the end? Lol, like I said it runs since Shanda, maybe since "don't know who was there before" o.o

Edited by Reimii, 15 June 2016 - 12:24 AM.

#3 Evrard

Evrard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:53 AM

also, the 250k CC was NOT only for the car, it also had wings, decal, tail, 2 gestures, and some jellies, just TRY getting all that with the 125~ish boxes you can get with the 250k CC....

#4 Broxighar

Broxighar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • .Accident
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:08 PM

View PostReimii, on 13 June 2016 - 12:43 AM, said:

Learn how to math:

4x 10k CC = 29,20 €
8x 10k CC =  5,84 €

Wow you indeed made a point with that. But I believe you should really reconsider your own statement. Welp

#5 Reimii

Reimii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Reimii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArCiel

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:24 AM

View PostBroxighar, on 14 June 2016 - 06:08 PM, said:

Wow you indeed made a point with that. But I believe you should really reconsider your own statement. Welp

Thx, just noticed that the 0 on 8x was too much xD Should be 8x 1k CC instead c: Edited it ^^

#6 Xorxii

Xorxii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:01 AM

I pay with paysafecard and 10 € I get 10k CC and for the prices that are now removing the discounts is a dunk, they are worth a total of rounding up to 50k cc what I mean .. I have to put 50 € to put a whole costume ?

The only thing you are going to get is, do not sell almost anything in the cash shop as you do not rebound a little the prices people will eventually tire and will not put more CC then you will not have other than lower prices, it is too I prefer it more to how they were before, the truth