• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Eslix

Eslix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:07 PM

So I recently made a destroyer because they seem to get easy on RDN parties, its level 50 atm so I dont quite know how their dmg on lvl 90 is.

I am planning on going Unique prophet weapons and Coma armours.

So my question is. Which warrior class has the best dps?

Destroyer, Barbarian, Gladiator or Moonlord?
I would also like to know how big the difference between the dmg is.
So Dont just say ''Barb ftw everything else sucks'' or something like that.

Would be nice to get a list from 1 ( being top dps ) to 4 ( being bottom dps)
Also the difference between the 1 and 2,  2 and 3, and 3 and 4 please ^^

Thanks in forehand

Eslix

#2 MasterGenesis

MasterGenesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:51 PM

I play as a Gladiator myself.As for their dps,if they are all geared,Gladiator>/=Barbarian>Destroyer>MoonLord.
This is my opinion:
Barb with full fd and really good gear can 1 shot kill a boss in daidalos HC.
Glad can output consecutively and have really high burst damage after 50%.
Destroyer can protect his allies with shield.In the meanwhile,he can also do quite a lot of damage.
Moonlord is a pickup artist.
(:D)

#3 Thauma

Thauma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:58 PM

View PostMasterGenesis, on 13 June 2016 - 03:51 PM, said:

I play as a Gladiator myself.As for their dps,if they are all geared,Gladiator>/=Barbarian>Destroyer>MoonLord.
This is my opinion:
Barb with full fd and really good gear can 1 shot kill a boss in daidalos HC.
Glad can output consecutively and have really high burst damage after 50%.
Destroyer can protect his allies with shield.In the meanwhile,he can also do quite a lot of damage.
Moonlord is a pickup artist.
br=
Moonlord's damage is actually not that bad. Just one shooting last rdn hc boss's bars (on 2 bars, 2x fa) make most people play glad.
The difference between glad/barb is pretty low.

#4 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:00 PM

1. Gladiator.

Highest DPS warrior by far. Not only has a really nice spamability of Line Drive and the triple edge/deep straigh combo for dps, but has a huge burst with FA that if casted well can easily put him amongst the TOP DPS classes overall.

2. Barbarian
Circle swing still easily competes with FA while being able to cast it almost anytime. Barbarian DPS is lower due to not having so much skills to spam but it has the problem of needing to be at low HP to do so.

3. Recent boost (this last patch) made them compete again with Barbarian, I still would rate them lower since they most likely still reach pink numbers on Raid and are a DPS overtime class which makes nests like RDN really bad for them.

4. Destroyer.
The recent boost made them really strong, being able to dish out their ammount of damage while being a tank makes them probably the best warrior class but their damage is the lowest of the 4.

If I would rate a perfectly played Gladiator as a 10, Barbarian would be 8, Moonlord would be 7 and Destroyer would be 6.

#5 Eslix

Eslix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:40 AM

Thanks guys,
I guess I will just make both, do some Manticore solo and then decide which one I will keep and gear.
Thanks again.

PS, more replies are always welcome!

#6 Theoderich

Theoderich

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:15 PM

View PostEslix, on 13 June 2016 - 03:07 PM, said:

So I recently made a destroyer because they seem to get easy on RDN parties, its level 50 atm so I dont quite know how their dmg on lvl 90 is.

I am planning on going Unique prophet weapons and Coma armours.

So my question is. Which warrior class has the best dps?

[...]

Seems like the people answering this thread until now didn't properly read your post.
With what you're planning to use the best DPS you can get is Destroyer.
Reason why is because Destroyer is independent from stacking STR like Barbarian and Gladiator or INT like Moonlord to reach good amounts of damage. It's easy to play with and given the high def and medium-high HP pool the gear provides able to block out most damage, thus being able to DPS and not just burst.

Another point is that Destroyer takes lesser loss compared to Glad(since no boost on STR) if he focuses on getting VIT jades(STR+VIT lvl 90s), VIT on Tech earrings(Tech + Fire/Ice element) and AGI on Necklace&Talisman 2nd stat, thus increasing his Crit to cap is even easier.
Spoiler

DPS is dealing high damage constantly and not bursting, and that's what Destroyer is able to do even without OP gear, simply because of Mealstrom Howl attack increase buff and +- unlimited SA + damage reduction/negation.

Destroyer has unconditionally low CD on all his main EXed skills (6-11 seconds) and high damage increase via EX (60-100%), so his DPS is really good while the Gladiator has only 30% on his main damage skills (Line Drive&Triple Slash) and 50% on the other EX skills and requires to stack 20 PR to get 50% cooldown reduction on his main skills.
Even so, a 6 seconds Triple Slash has worse board damage than 6 seconds Flying Swing, same goes for Line Drive vs Rolling Attack (2 RAs in the time of 1 LD while 1 RA EX is already +- as good as 1 LD).FA is also very situational, as it deals low damage on high HP monsters and can be canceled easily due to the lack of SA if hit during cast.

Yes, you can outburst the Destroyer, but only if you time all your buffs and debuffs right, but with this setting, the Destroyer will win DPSwise, even more if we take into account that the threadstarter doesn't or won't have all that STRstuff for quite a while(+14 upgrades on jades or STR techs), which cripples the Gladiator way more than it does the Destroyer.

I don't know, however, how much it would affect Barbarian, but I think he would be somewhere around Gladiator and Moonlord would be dead last...

#7 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1233 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:34 PM

View PostTheoderich, on 17 June 2016 - 09:15 PM, said:

Hello, it's me. Enjoy this wall of text. ♥

Edited by MuchAshe, 17 June 2016 - 09:34 PM.

#8 Neolia

Neolia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:40 PM

View PostMuchAshe, on 17 June 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

(sob) (sob) (sob) (clap) (:D) (clap)  (sob) (sob) (sob)

#9 Twinkleball

Twinkleball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Twinkleball
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:10 PM

Here's a TL DR for the wall:
DPS classes damage scale really well with main stat while tank does not. But tank has good % on skills. (shame)

Edited by Twinkleball, 17 June 2016 - 11:11 PM.

#10 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:41 PM

it just makes sense to go for the tank if you don't plan on getting endgame gear. destro is required to survive, take aggro and provide shield. The other 3 are dps DPS and are required to DPS. Obviously, former doesn't require OP gear while the latter do.

#11 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 18 June 2016 - 01:54 AM

View PostTwinkleball, on 17 June 2016 - 11:10 PM, said:

Here's a TL DR for the wall:
DPS classes damage scale really well with main stat while tank does not. But tank has good % on skills. (shame)

Problem is he randomly says uninformed bullshìt as always.

Same endgame gear Gladiator does easily 50% more damage than Destroyer.

The STR scaling of Gladiator or Barbarian grants him ~50k STR (base 60ish) which for an RDN L Gladi is barely 25% damage. So even without this passive it would still easily outdps a Destroyer.

Now you also have to take into account that destroyer gains damage with Vitality and low geared destroyer would also not scale well.

SO NO, DESTROYER CAN NEVER OUTDPS ANY OF THE OTHER WARRIORS NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF GEAR

Destroyer is probably the best warrior because he can fill the Tank role while providing damage, but it is the WORST DPS of the 5 warriors just because he is not in the DPS role.

Edit: Actually reading his calculations, he clearly doesnt know Gladiator at all, 50%CD on all skills, double line drive, reset of skills upon hit of evasion slash... all not taken into account... dont even know why I nother reading his shìt

Edited by Rokes, 18 June 2016 - 02:03 AM.

#12 Neolia

Neolia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 01:58 AM

View PostRokes, on 18 June 2016 - 01:54 AM, said:

Problem is he randomly says uninformed bullshìt as always.

Same endgame gear Gladiator does easily 50% more damage than Destroyer.

No the STR scaling of Gladiator grants him ~50k STR which for an RDN L Gladi is barely 25% damage. So even without this passive it would still easily outdps a Destroyer.

Now you also have to take into account that destroyer gains damage with Vitality and low geared destroyer would also not scale well.

SO NO, DESTROYER CAN NEVER OUTDPS ANY OF THE OTHER WARRIORS NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF GEAR

Try to out dmg my Valky ! Posted Image

#13 Eslix

Eslix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 04:19 AM

Thanks all for the replies, I will just make both, destroyer and barbarian And I will do a gear share with them. ( full coma +10 armours and prophet weapons ) I will play both and decide which one I love the most. Maybe I will even play both idk.

Thanks again

#14 Theoderich

Theoderich

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:54 PM

Posted Image
Rokes, your noble phantasm failed miserably on me.

#15 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 20 June 2016 - 03:24 AM

Saw the meme and thought: "wow he has been trolling us so hard and we ate the bait..."

But then I read the comment and it breaks down all the hopes of intelligence in this game...

#16 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 07:53 PM

I miss Ned '-'

#17 Broxighar

Broxighar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts