• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JessyCrap

JessyCrap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:28 AM

So, as far as my understanding goes, since Wind Bubbles (or whatever you want to call them) can now be obtained from Arrow Shower/ ACS/ CS in SS mode, and since right click on SS will reduce their cooldowns by X seconds (equivalent to the number of shots effectively hitting the monster(s)), this pretty much means you can use Wind Shot every 3~4s (unless I got it wrong, but from the videos I've watched, this works this way; haven't really seen any Sniper video after the patch though, so I can't really be sure if this works as I'm thinking). All this means our new rotation would be (excluding camouflage, cheating point and spiritual acceleration):

Siege Stance -> Arrow Shower in SS mode (granting the max 20 bubbles, as of 93 cap patch) -> Wind Shot -> Siece Stance right-click(s) to remove CS's cooldown (and Arrow Shower's) -> Wind Shot -> Repeat

Basically, getting 15 hits with Wind Shot (which is not that hard now that its hitbox is working "properly") every 3~4s would get us, alone, 4 159% ~ 5 545% damage (excluding buffs, etc.) per second (assuming CS at level 19).

My question now is: did anyone actually see this in a vĂ­deo or something and it really works like this, or am I just saying non-sense? @.@
'Cause it seems pretty damn OP if it works like this, tbh... XD

Edited by JessyCrap, 14 June 2016 - 06:10 AM.

#2 Eslix

Eslix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 07:21 PM

Hey, I am a sniper for a long time, as far as I know, Wind shot, which is another version of Charged shot, has a CD from 14 seconds.... so it wouldnt be possible to cast it every 3-4 seconds, since you can only cast wind shot IF you have 1. 30 bubbles and 2. charged shot CD is over.
Unless I am missing something here. Wind shot isnt an insta skill.....

Also, remind me what CS is XD kinda forgot.
[Edit] CS is circle shot? Does that skill give you bubbles as well?

Edited by Eslix, 19 June 2016 - 07:22 PM.

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1213 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:30 PM

View PostEslix, on 19 June 2016 - 07:21 PM, said:

Hey, I am a sniper for a long time, as far as I know, Wind shot, which is another version of Charged shot, has a CD from 14 seconds.... so it wouldnt be possible to cast it every 3-4 seconds, since you can only cast wind shot IF you have 1. 30 bubbles and 2. charged shot CD is over.

CS is Charged Shot.
And you completely missed what this post is about. It's about Sniper with the Awakening Skills + Changes to all other skills. So everything you said doesn't apply anymore.

#4 Reimii

Reimii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Reimii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArCiel

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:24 PM

View PostEslix, on 19 June 2016 - 07:21 PM, said:

For a long time, I see. And when did you play your Sniper the last time? CS has a CD of 10secs atm. How about checking patches and revamps before you try to help?

And this topic is, like MuchAshe said, about the Awakening Skills in 93 cap. There you don't need 30 bubbles for 1 Wind Shot (I guess it was sth about 10)

For a long time... ha ha ha... c:

#5 JessyCrap

JessyCrap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:39 PM

Ashe and Reimii are correct, this is AFTER the latest patch in Korean DN, which changed 1 of Sniper's Awakening Passive Skills. I was unable till now to check if it really works as I pointed out, since there are no videos available... But, as I also said, from an older video, it does seem Siege Stance's right click reduces the CDs of CS, ACS and AS by 1 second PER HIT (if I'm not wrong, each right click shoots 10 arrows, meaning a possible CD reduction of up to 10 seconds, which is exactly equal to CS's CD). It's all still pretty vague and just a theory for now, this will still need confirmation from videos/ Korean players/ other servers when they get the patch.