• DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:32 PM

View PostACS, on 15 June 2016 - 07:59 PM, said:

Hai i`m new i leave the game for long time and now i want to back

i have DS Character i want ask about her is she good class now or still  bad
and if is good class i want best guild for her
and if she bad so what good class in kali

I'd say she's the worst of the 4 kalis in terms of DMG, and overally she is quite discriminated and unplayed.
Atm the ''best'' dmg kalis are blade dancer and spirit dancer. (unless you are Josh Chua u.u)

Edited by Addely, 16 June 2016 - 02:27 AM.

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1287 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 15 June 2016 - 10:33 PM

View PostACS, on 15 June 2016 - 07:59 PM, said:

and if is good class i want best guild for her

(cool)

#4 Neolia

Neolia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 10:54 PM

View PostMuchAshe, on 15 June 2016 - 10:33 PM, said:

(cool)

I'm crying ! (clap) (sob)

Well yeah DS is the worst Kali class atm. And as this fake Valky said Blade Dancer and Spirit are clearly dominating in term of DMG.

#5 Kouzaku

Kouzaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1366 posts
  • Pengguine, Alexieve
  • DN, Westwood
  • Eden, PulseL'cie

Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:05 AM

As they said, both dancers are pretty good. It is without doubt that both dancers dominated screamers in the recent revamp. The stackable 20% dmg debuff (reset cd if you hit an enemy) from mist step is a way better utility than puppet (which is not stackable and has a 30s cd). So the only debuff they can compete in is 20% dmg debuff by mist step vs. 15% elem resist from curse.

What i don't understand is why DS with the hardest gameplay to maximize DPS has a really low dps compared to the other 3. Clearly the dev's knowledge about screamers are very minimal hence they couldn't make them a good revamp.

#6 Naerwin

Naerwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Khyrrigan, Senkahara
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PinkyFish / ex-Askaw

Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:16 AM

View PostAddely, on 15 June 2016 - 09:32 PM, said:

I'd say she's the worst of the 3 kalis in terms of DMG, and overally she is quite discriminated and unplayed.
Atm the ''best'' dmg kalis are blade dancer and spirit dancer. (unless you are Josh Chua u.u)

We all wanna be like josh,  this gameplay is too fluid to not be envious about it (T.T)
Anyway, back to the subject at hand,
DS i really the only left out class throughout all the kali classes : BD is somewhat popular (we see them often, but doesn't compare as bigger wagons like glad/raven) even though many don't optimize the rotation (that's every kali subclass for you, you have a painful mechanic to rely on (:>) ).

SD is slightly less represented even thought still present and has a less bursty more spread out dps (but i still love executing the gdb-praetor crusher setup (:>)) so you your "fillers" are more important than BD.
Going progressively on the less and less popular, we have SE : personnal favorite because of his status of "hidden high-god tier", soul eater is a bit "between the two dancer styles" : what i mean by that is that a big chunk of your dps will be on one of your skills (Specter of pain), so a bit like BD style, but the 7s cd and no channel like gust dementia gives you some nice place to manage your fillers, refresh curse manage your buffs like grudge formation, puppet or PA that personally leaves me with a SD resemblance. if done well, her dps can be on par with dancers (not looking at Josh, he's on another plane at this point (sob) )

That leaves us with DS : I'd place her with the label "screamer version of SD" : by that i mean dps spread out through several skills but underwhelming ratios, no "great burst" like BD or SE could put on the table. Add onto that the bubble system that leaves me with a clunky feeling, DS is not in a great place atm.

and regarding best guild, it doesn't really matter, you often meet the right people on the field and join either for comfort, or just for hanging out with friends, having a good guild is not really important (or just get in Px but then... (;]) )

Welp, i was gonna write a short answer + a quote, and i leave a monolith on subclass breakdown (sob)

and Josh posts right when i finish mine, so little thoughts on his :

View PostKouzaku, on 16 June 2016 - 12:05 AM, said:

What i don't understand is why DS with the hardest gameplay to maximize DPS has a really low dps compared to the other 3. Clearly the dev's knowledge about screamers are very minimal hence they couldn't make them a good revamp.
DS has unarguably a hard gameplay for a not-so rewarding dps : the crit bubbles system was imo intended to add some burst, but i dunno, it didn't feel right nor overpowered like a wind shot/raging CS
A way to get her a better spot would either do a raven like buff, which is overall ratio buffs ( don't wanna talk about fade and rain drop cd, they are the two points that shouldn't have been there to be a "healthy" revamp (mad) , but anyway, that's me rambling off-subject), or do a change on the bubble system : you could generate bubbles dancer style, just by casting skills and not getting crit, or get a better appeal on it (like a huge ratio bubble consuming skills usually has), or rework it again ( personnal thoughts on that, but i don't "like" phantom claw being the "huge and empowered" skill, it doesn't fit right for me, i'd see that more on a great rampage claw or chaos formation)
And yeah, another thing to get to have a nice DS gameplay : get us back a playable Rampage claw. (:[)

And here we are, i'm carving a monolith again. (sob)
I seriously need help. (T.T)

Edited by Naerwin, 16 June 2016 - 12:33 AM.

#7 ACS

ACS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:44 PM

thank`s all for help ♥