• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 Divum

Divum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 09:07 PM

Hi guys,what do you guys think about Silver hunter's DPS? Not just compared to sniper and arti,but to other classes as well. Where would you place their dps in the rankings? Curious to know. Thankss

#2 kokotohero

kokotohero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2624 posts
  • Finsled
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 18 June 2016 - 10:23 PM

Shit, probably the lowest in all Archer subclass, but SH is one of the best dungeon crawler thanks to Monkey Catch and wide AoE.

#3 fourrier

fourrier

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10248 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 18 June 2016 - 10:28 PM

SH is still above my Tempest quite a bit.
The thing is the skill hit can be inconsistent. i.e. the Tornado disappearing, the explosion doesn't do damage, sometimes the projectile simply not hitting.

Edited by fourrier, 18 June 2016 - 10:28 PM.

#4 Divum

Divum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:16 PM

Yeah, i've noticed that the skills are quite inconsistent especially if I lag and it gets annoying. Does anyone know if silver hunter will get awakening skills too?

#5 fourrier

fourrier

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10248 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 19 June 2016 - 07:05 PM

Divum, on 19 June 2016 - 05:16 PM, said:

Yeah, i've noticed that the skills are quite inconsistent especially if I lag and it gets annoying. Does anyone know if silver hunter will get awakening skills too?
No awakening for DA and SH,
but the latest patch on KR makes:

CM II : Matk increase is enhanced from 5% matk to 30%
Aerial tumble : Bubble cost is cut from 7 bubbles to 5 bubbles.
Silver Hunter EX B : SH transform cut goes from 30s to 60s (So you can transform every 30s, even by not hitting anything with your SH skill).

Decent, but doesn't address all the important issues I mention above, Plus... the issue where it's possible for you to be checked as grounded when doing Monkey Catch.

#6 Divum

Divum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:41 PM

Aww,that sucks. Yeah, i realised the monkey catch bug too. I'm still on the fence on whether to RDN-L my SH. I love her playstyle and the damage seems decent but i'm just afraid the devs might sideline/abandon her such as with DA (correct me if i'm wrong) and get left behind in the dust :/

#7 HugeTroll

HugeTroll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • SamieGreen
  • DN, Greenwood
  • FamilyVNN

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:05 PM

kokotohero, on 18 June 2016 - 10:23 PM, said:

Shit, probably the lowest in all Archer subclass, but SH is one of the best dungeon crawler thanks to Monkey Catch and wide AoE.

I don't really think so.
My sh has only 105k m.attk in town ( using dual nightmare A +13 weapons ) and i can deal 8m dps during a DN normal solo run.
But yes SH bugs are a big problem by now.

Btw, may i ask a question, what is the record of HB HC for top 1 SH in SEA recently?

Edited by HugeTroll, 01 July 2016 - 04:49 PM.

#8 eldentsai

eldentsai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:40 PM

HugeTroll, on 01 July 2016 - 04:05 PM, said:

I don't really think so.
My sh has only 105k m.attk in town ( using dual nightmare A +13 weapons ) and i can deal 8m dps during a DN normal solo run.

Btw, may i ask a question, what is the record of HB HC for top 1 SH in SEA recently?
I don't buy it, screenshot plz. I believed SH's dps more or less near tempest level.

Edited by eldentsai, 01 July 2016 - 05:43 PM.

#9 HugeTroll

HugeTroll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • SamieGreen
  • DN, Greenwood
  • FamilyVNN

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:46 PM

eldentsai, on 01 July 2016 - 05:40 PM, said:

I don't buy it, screenshot plz. I believed SH's dps more or less near tempest level.
My current stat:
Just changed from +13 nightmare A xbow to +6 RDL yesterday so i got 10k more m.attk

Posted Image

Damage and DPS for soloing DN normal:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by HugeTroll, 01 July 2016 - 09:30 PM.

#10 eldentsai

eldentsai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:24 AM

that's weird.
judging from this video: https://www.youtube....h?v=ttmdXwX1I6k
that guy have 228k m.att when in dungeon (not transfome yet), 25% light, his run time is 11 minutes, so his DPS should be around 3m5 (2.300.000.000/11/60)
and from this: https://www.youtube....h?v=rXLF6PtRbNE
he have 196k m.att, light % unkown but full Legend, his run time is 8'50, so his DPS should be around 4m4.
May i ask your run time??

#11 HugeTroll

HugeTroll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • SamieGreen
  • DN, Greenwood
  • FamilyVNN

Posted 02 July 2016 - 02:16 AM

@eldentsai: i'm not very sure but it's about 6 mins.
My 9.6m dps above is my dps during the fight with bosses, which means i stopped the dps meter after each boss fight and started it again after i reached the next boss. I think thats a good way to calculate dps, exclude running time.
I tried a run without stopping the dps meter, and my dps after the whole nest is around 6.8m.
Just want to prove that silver hunter dps is not bad at all, it depends on char pilotting. And good connection, since lag affects sh's dps ALOT.

Edit : Just watched the 2 clips. I would say that in the 1st clip, the sh didn't utilize rising wind debuff. In 2nd one, that sh build not utilize deluge bolt as it gives 25% of my dps. And i don't know why he got full L but his damage is same same to mine. I'll try to record a run tomorrow after nest reset.

Edited by HugeTroll, 02 July 2016 - 02:39 AM.

#12 arctus

arctus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Boaz, Okarekwa
  • DN, Westwood
  • FairyTail

Posted 02 July 2016 - 02:40 AM

HugeTroll, on 01 July 2016 - 04:05 PM, said:

I don't really think so.

Guess what... Applause deals 12m damage on a +10 cauda weapon with the EX total of 18m...

#13 HugeTroll

HugeTroll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • SamieGreen
  • DN, Greenwood
  • FamilyVNN

Posted 02 July 2016 - 02:53 AM

arctus, on 02 July 2016 - 02:40 AM, said:

Guess what... Applause deals 12m damage on a +10 cauda weapon with the EX total of 18m...
I havent played raven before, but i partied with many and i never seen any A-grade and non-fd ravens can outdps a sh dual nm+13 if the sh is used properly. Actually sh dps is really underrated.
Only one place that sh is bad at, is RDN where all bosses have clear buffs mechanic.
And may i ask what is applause's cd and casting time?
My sh used dual nightmare +13 ( 105k mattk intown ) before and my deluge bolt was 25m+ soloing. It has 6s cd and 0.5s casting time mid-air.
Btw this is archer section and i think ts wants to compare sh dps to other archer classes, not with raven god.

Edited by HugeTroll, 02 July 2016 - 03:10 AM.

#14 fourrier

fourrier

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10248 posts
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:33 PM

Do you use tons of matk 3rd stats plate?
I think the key isn't at the +13 dual NM weapons. The difference between +12 and +13 is very tiny, yet my town matk is much much less than yours.

#15 HugeTroll

HugeTroll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • SamieGreen
  • DN, Greenwood
  • FamilyVNN

Posted 02 July 2016 - 07:55 PM

fourrier, on 02 July 2016 - 12:33 PM, said:

Do you use tons of matk 3rd stats plate?
I think the key isn't at the +13 dual NM weapons. The difference between +12 and +13 is very tiny, yet my town matk is much much less than yours.
Yes i'm equipping 6 plates with int as 3rd stats. My equipments are still at average and easy to acquire though.
My Daidalos normal solo run:

Edited by HugeTroll, 02 July 2016 - 07:56 PM.

#16 Lindzu

Lindzu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:11 AM

View PostHugeTroll, on 02 July 2016 - 07:55 PM, said:

Yes i'm equipping 6 plates with int as 3rd stats. My equipments are still at average and easy to acquire though.
My Daidalos normal solo run:

may i ask , how much gold you pay for all of that ( đù má )

#17 miliarage5

miliarage5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • GaLaxuM / McSwirLy
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Element

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:53 PM

Is it fine not to land and your always flying doing DPS. Doesnt include Transforming to SH that you have to dive again.
the damage wont bug? or maybe is their some issues doing aerial DPS that doesnt even touch the floor all the time when your SH mode?

#18 KawaiiNekoChan

KawaiiNekoChan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Vercielo
  • DN, Springwood
  • Guild Hopping is Fun

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:42 PM

Why won't they fix SH's bugs (mad)  it get's super annoying when tornado doesn't appear or the transformation is a FAIL (mad)
for me SH is an okay class when it come's to PVE since it's easy to avoid and dodge with their monkey skills (tense)  but yeah so much bug in SH ....that i rarely want to use it now (oo;)
also flying to much is bad cuz you'll get used to it and when you're not transformed..you would be like "what? what? wat do i do?"

#19 KawaiiNekoChan

KawaiiNekoChan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Vercielo
  • DN, Springwood
  • Guild Hopping is Fun

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:42 PM

I do hope they do something about all those bugs in SH's skills (T.T) (sob)  i love my SH but demn those bugs

Edited by KawaiiNekoChan, 26 August 2016 - 04:43 PM.

#20 gianne07

gianne07

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5416 posts
  • StygianVII
  • DN, Westwood
  • Lewdinity

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:47 PM

The transformation bug might be lag/delay related. I experience that on my DA too.