• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jadson

Jadson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:59 PM

What do you think what is better for Archer, i think it does not matter who is it, artilerry or sniper.
I read somewhere that more Light parties then Dark, but i also read that Dark element will be easer to collect, what do you think?

#2 huisen

huisen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1205 posts
  • lZeftl
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 22 June 2016 - 08:19 PM

it doesnt matter unless you can and want to buy tough accessories then go for dark. Otherwise, any% ele will suffice since 90 cap nest have no ele resist. Only RDN n IDN (coming in the future) has ele resist. There is a forumer that links all the boss stats but i cant recall his name n lazy to dig xD

#3 JessyCrap

JessyCrap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:15 PM

View Posthuisen, on 22 June 2016 - 08:19 PM, said:

it doesnt matter unless you can and want to buy tough accessories then go for dark. Otherwise, any% ele will suffice since 90 cap nest have no ele resist. Only RDN n IDN (coming in the future) has ele resist. There is a forumer that links all the boss stats but i cant recall his name n lazy to dig xD
Not trying to point out any corrections, but in EU we don't have tough accessories, so any element would actually be viable with not that much of a difference (probably ice/fire would be the best ones, since you can actually have 3 technique accessories with ice/fire attack %, unlike with light/dark - which only have 2 rings at most).
Anyone who's more into the conversion system will have to explain it better though; from what I've seen, Ice is the way to go (almost everyone with pure atk/matk character has ice conversion)...

#4 huisen

huisen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1205 posts
  • lZeftl
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:46 PM

View PostJessyCrap, on 22 June 2016 - 09:15 PM, said:

Not trying to point out any corrections, but in EU we don't have tough accessories, so any element would actually be viable with not that much of a difference (probably ice/fire would be the best ones, since you can actually have 3 technique accessories with ice/fire attack %, unlike with light/dark - which only have 2 rings at most).
Anyone who's more into the conversion system will have to explain it better though; from what I've seen, Ice is the way to go (almost everyone with pure atk/matk character has ice conversion)...

im sorry.. i did not know that DN EU doesnt have tough accessories.. then fire or ice would be better.. getting ele% on earring will lose about 4k stats after all the % increase from ur jades.

#5 JessyCrap

JessyCrap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:04 PM

View Posthuisen, on 22 June 2016 - 09:46 PM, said:

im sorry.. i did not know that DN EU doesnt have tough accessories.. then fire or ice would be better.. getting ele% on earring will lose about 4k stats after all the % increase from ur jades.
It's fine, ahah. :)
Anyway, the loss in raw status needs to be taken into account, as you said; if the fire/ice attack % from earrings actually surpasses what you get from raw INT/AGI/STR (also take into account you might party with a Kali, giving you a 10% boost for INT, AGI, STR and VIT - doesn't mean it'll happen, but if it does...). Honestly, I've taken INT technique earrings over Fire % ones on my Saleana, since the damage boost was higher, but it really depends on your gear.

#6 Addely

Addely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:12 PM

My sniper is dark, because sniper doesnt need any techniques (I'm using Cheating point + 1x RDN L ring) and ice techs give useless crit while dark/light (if you go for them) give attack. Myself I go dark on every agi class and ice on every str/int char (crit techs).

#7 Rokes

Rokes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • PROkes
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PROjectX

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:31 PM

View PostAddely, on 23 June 2016 - 06:12 PM, said:

sniper doesnt need any techniques

What?

Hello siege stance?

#8 Addely

Addely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:53 AM

View PostRokes, on 23 June 2016 - 08:31 PM, said:

What?

Hello siege stance?
Ups I meant tech rings there*

#9 Jasel

Jasel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Jasel
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • NB_re

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:26 PM

From what I heard, people who use AGI based classes tend to use light or dark, since crit rings are not always necessary and you can get some extra attack power from those. On top of that, IDN bosses are supposed to be weak to light and dark (although you have to alternate elements). If your class is not based on AGI you might as well use fire or ice (ice is good for RDN) because you will get some extra critical chance. I personally have no experience with archers, however, so don't take my advice too seriously.