[Holywood-Springwood] 🌺 Saika, Reborn 🌺 Lv.40 Guild Recruiting Active And Friendly Folks!

• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

#381 Manfred

Manfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • NinthIX
  • DN, Holywood
  • Saika

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:04 PM

(no)

#382 daerichan

daerichan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • KiraHasumi
  • DN, Springwood
  • Saika

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:01 PM

SOLDIER 76: GET OFF MY LAWN

Posted Image

*shameless overwatch bumping*

#383 Meruki

Meruki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • MerukiMD
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:12 PM

Are recruitments closed at the moment? :(

#384 plashii

plashii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 788 posts
  • LadyyShii
  • DN, Holywood
  • Saika

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:26 PM

View PostMeruki, on 09 May 2017 - 10:31 PM, said:

Character name: RyanXIV

Level and Class: Level 90, Elestra/Saleana

Online time GMT+8: Usually around 7pm to 1 am.

Nationality and Location: Filipino, Philippines

Previous guild (If Applicable): None

Reason for leaving that guild:  -

A brief introduction: Well I used to play Dragon Nest a couple of years back. It was fun and I liked following the storyline. Last time I played was 70 cap. I plan to pick up where the story stopped (for each characters if possible) lol, I like them stories. I can't play as much but on times that I'm free, I log in on DN to de-stress.

Why did you choose Saika?: Seems like a good bunch of people. Plus a discord channel is handy. I used to play online using TeamSpeak for raids.

Why should Saika invite you?: I'd like to play while chatting with some members. Takes the bore out of the game. Also, I'm a doctor so if you have any common ailments that I can help out with, I'd be more than glad to help.

Have you read and understood the guild rules and agree to abide to it? Yes or No?: Yes :)

Heeeey~ I sent you a mail just now. Drop me a PM when you can. Thaaaanks~

#385 Meruki

Meruki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • MerukiMD
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:07 PM

I seem to be having troubles with mail :< can't see my inbox. Any chance I could reach you some other way? :(

Edited by Meruki, 15 May 2017 - 07:20 PM.

#386 plashii

plashii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 788 posts
  • LadyyShii
  • DN, Holywood
  • Saika

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

ey ey wassup yo? y'all cool? just chillin (cool)

#387 Aiihuan

Aiihuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Areduos
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

Character name: Areduos
Level and Class: 34 | Swordmaster
Online time GMT+8: Unless some business comes up or my internet connection does not work, I can be online anywhere between around 12:30 PM-10:30 PM.
Nationality and Location: Pakistani | Pakistan
Previous guild (If Applicable): -
Reason for leaving that guild: -
A brief introduction: Hello~ I am Fatimah. ^ u ^ Dragon Nest is the first MMORPG I have played which I started playing just a month ago, and I am enjoying it so far (especially PvE and quests). c:
Why did you choose Saika?: I have been looking for a nice guild where I could hopefully find a friendly, welcoming community and friends, and as well as get more into Dragon Nest community. Saika seems to be the sort of guild I am seeking, so I decided to go with it! ^ - ^
Why should Saika invite you?: I am a fairly easygoing, friendly person, and I love to chat with and help others whenever possible. Also, I am not much of a good player yet, but I do my best to improve and become a better one.
Have you read and understood the guild rules and agree to abide to it? Yes or No?: Yes. ^^

Edited by Aiihuan, 17 May 2017 - 12:28 PM.

#388 Noviel

Noviel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Noviel
  • DN, Holywood
  • EX-GM of Lolicons, VGM of Saika

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:46 PM

View PostMeruki, on 15 May 2017 - 07:07 PM, said:

I seem to be having troubles with mail :< can't see my inbox. Any chance I could reach you some other way? :(

hey man, feel free to hit me up tonight hopefully around 10pm? I'll try to be around. If I ain't I'll send you a mail with my Discord ID and then we can probably do something with that!

View PostAiihuan, on 16 May 2017 - 06:21 PM, said:

Character name: Areduos
Level and Class: 34 | Swordmaster
Online time GMT+8: Unless some business comes up or my internet connection does not work, I can be online anywhere between around 12:30 PM-10:30 PM.
Nationality and Location: Pakistani | Pakistan
Previous guild (If Applicable): -
Reason for leaving that guild: -
A brief introduction: Hello~ I am Fatimah. ^ u ^ Dragon Nest is the first MMORPG I have played which I started playing just a month ago, and I am enjoying it so far (especially PvE and quests). c:
Why did you choose Saika?: I have been looking for a nice guild where I could hopefully find a friendly, welcoming community and friends, and as well as get more into Dragon Nest community. Saika seems to be the sort of guild I am seeking, so I decided to go with it! ^ - ^
Why should Saika invite you?: I am a fairly easygoing, friendly person, and I love to chat with and help others whenever possible. Also, I am not much of a good player yet, but I do my best to improve and become a better one.
Have you read and understood the guild rules and agree to abide to it? Yes or No?: Yes. ^^

Hi Fatimah! I might be around at about 10pm singapore time, so I'll see if you are around since you aren't at this current moment!

Seeya!

#389 aeromub

aeromub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:05 PM

bump (tense)

#390 Manfred

Manfred

• Members
  • PipPip