3 replies to this topic

#1 RancorSnp

RancorSnp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:52 AM

Seeing as this just appeared for the SEA : https://scontent-ams...691706320_o.png

We can assume that soon we will get a similar toned down version of this event for our server too. That being said, I would like to give you guys a tip, that I was actually thinking of doing for a few days now :

Please do NOT buy the hammers for more than 80k gold. And even more so for more than 100k.

If you do, you are paying more money for Evolution gear, than it would cost you to get a +12 / 13 RDN L grade item.

And it's not hard to calculate that paying more for the worse item, is not the best idea ever ;)

First 2 hammers that were dropped (that I know of), sold for 60k gold, so I have no idea how did the usual price rise to 120k.

Anyways, cheers, and good luck o/.

#2 Thauma

Thauma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 03:27 AM

View PostRancorSnp, on 04 July 2016 - 02:52 AM, said:

Seeing as this just appeared for the SEA : https://scontent-ams...691706320_o.png

We can assume that soon we will get a similar toned down version of this event for our server too. That being said, I would like to give you guys a tip, that I was actually thinking of doing for a few days now :

Please do NOT buy the hammers for more than 80k gold. And even more so for more than 100k.

If you do, you are paying more money for Evolution gear, than it would cost you to get a +12 / 13 RDN L grade item.

And it's not hard to calculate that paying more for the worse item, is not the best idea ever ;)

First 2 hammers that were dropped (that I know of), sold for 60k gold, so I have no idea how did the usual price rise to 120k.

Anyways, cheers, and good luck o/.
You can't sell hammers, only fragments.

#3 RancorSnp

RancorSnp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 04 July 2016 - 04:34 AM

Oh wow, I didn't think they would give as much as full hammer. Auto assumed it's a fragment.

Well, as I said I was about to post that appeal anyways, so the point still stands.

#4 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 04 July 2016 - 06:50 AM

Give me nightmare hammer instead >.>