Jump to content


Top Up Problem With Steam


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Barbiie

Barbiie

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:35 AM

I did top up DNP via Steam few hours ago & after I confirmed I got that msg "Error processing the order. Transaction abandon." after that I checked Steam and they took my Money but I dont got any DNP.
I heard im not the only one with the Problem.
I hope that problem will be fixed soon. Thank you in advance.

#2 iKevzz

iKevzz

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Kevzz

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:16 AM

I have the same problem. I hope we will receive our DNP soon...

#3 VanillaPudding

VanillaPudding

    Dragon Nest Master

  • Moderator
  • 173 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:40 PM

View PostBarbiie, on 08 July 2016 - 02:35 AM, said:

I did top up DNP via Steam few hours ago & after I confirmed I got that msg "Error processing the order. Transaction abandon." after that I checked Steam and they took my Money but I dont got any DNP.
I heard im not the only one with the Problem.
I hope that problem will be fixed soon. Thank you in advance.

View PostiKevzz, on 08 July 2016 - 03:16 AM, said:

I have the same problem. I hope we will receive our DNP soon...

CC is aware of the issue and investigating what went wrong and will implement a fix asap.
You can contact the cherry messenger for further assistance.

#4 Ginan

Ginan

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Pyrrrha
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Moon-Fairy

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:34 PM

I have had the same problem as well. Everything through steam went smoothly and the money were withdrawn and sent from steam to cc, but no DNP in the game yet.

#5 VanillaPudding

VanillaPudding

    Dragon Nest Master

  • Moderator
  • 173 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:58 PM

View PostGinan, on 08 July 2016 - 03:34 PM, said:

I have had the same problem as well. Everything through steam went smoothly and the money were withdrawn and sent from steam to cc, but no DNP in the game yet.

Please contact the support via the Cherry messenger.  When you write to them please provide steam ID, In Game Name, error message and if possible a screen shot

#6 aristateles

aristateles

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Tiphareth
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:58 PM

I sent ticket on Friday, they asked my history purchase and my ID, I gave. Meanwhile it's around 2pm and workday in SEA, still I haven't recieved any news, they should at least think how to solve this problem, honestly I lost already my interest in my costume.


Fix on the next patch maybe ? meh, I LOL hardly in every single second in my DN life then.

#7 Barbiie

Barbiie

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 06:37 PM

/edit - got everything back now & I hope others too

Edited by Barbiie, 13 July 2016 - 08:25 PM.


#8 Jpyza

Jpyza

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 24 July 2016 - 07:27 AM

is this still problem still around? i just charged cc from steam, but no dnp in game yet(the money were withdrawn from bank account already)

#9 YamiZero

YamiZero

    Moderator

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:21 PM

View PostJpyza, on 24 July 2016 - 07:27 AM, said:

is this still problem still around? i just charged cc from steam, but no dnp in game yet(the money were withdrawn from bank account already)

As far as I know, and considering the amount of months that have passed since the last reply to this topic, the problem would no longer be around. However, if you are still experiencing problems receiving your DNP from the top up you made, please contact support and hopefully they can assist you further seeing if anything went wrong.

Good luck! (:])

#10 Weapon7

Weapon7

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:00 PM

Quote

3. Thread Necromancy

Inactive threads with responses older than two months old should not be bumped or replied to as the information may be outdated. Such threads will be locked or removed without notice.

One warning point per offence.