Are We Gettin A Dnp Event Any Time Soon ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Spiritual

Spiritual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Secret
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Secret

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:22 AM

As the title says i was wondering if cc is planning to make any dnp event or at least an event where u can get a tree expansion, heraldry expansion, job change.. etc

ps: i understand clearly that cc needs to make some money first before hosting such an event but i was wondering if they will :)

// Some friends were burning inside and want Some dnp so badly so i did this post mostly for them @Elly @zuu they were so shy to post ^^

#2 VanillaPudding

VanillaPudding

Dragon Nest Master

• 173 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:13 AM

View PostSpiritual, on 09 July 2016 - 07:22 AM, said:

As the title says i was wondering if cc is planning to make any dnp event or at least an event where u can get a tree expansion, heraldry expansion, job change.. etc

ps: i understand clearly that cc needs to make some money first before hosting such an event but i was wondering if they will :)

// Some friends were burning inside and want Some dnp so badly so i did this post mostly for them @Elly @zuu they were so shy to post ^^
Late reply: Events are generally not announced ahead of time. Thus nobody will be able to tell you if there will be one soon or not unless it was already officially announced. (shame)
I suggest regularly checking up on the announcement section (especially around Fridays).
It might also be helpful to  subscribe to Dragon Nest EU on Facebook.