• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ExoticLady

ExoticLady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:52 PM

Beware of LadyFrost and InZaNe15... i would like to report them because he/she scam my 25k i hope they will band..for the sake of the other players ty :)

#2 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1167 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 09 July 2016 - 04:06 PM

Hello, ExoticLady,

Thank you for reporting this problem you've had to warn other players. This will hopefully stop them from falling in the same trap as you did but... it'd be interesting if you could provide with screenshot evidence and a more in-detail description on what happened. Use these questions to guide you:

1) When did it happen?

2) Why did it happen? Were you attempting to trade a CC item for gold?

3) What happened? Did they disconnect after you paid them the money? Did they send you some item you didn't want?

4) Do you have any evidence? Screenshot evidence will make the competent personnel work faster and more efficiently.

5) Have you contacted support already? If not, send the answers to these questions in a ticket through this link https://exchange.che...s.com/messenger

If this scam happened because you were purchasing CC items with gold (which is, according to moderators) allowed, make sure to not buy from untrusted sellers. Always ask for references (more than one source), check if the player is fully geared (alt accounts for scamming are sadly the most effective tool, though they can be IP banned so that they can not log in with any of their accounts) and finally make sure to take screenshots of the trades. I'm aware that DNEU does not have the DNP coupon like SEA, and that's why you should be extra-careful when trading.

Also, a great way to find trusted people is via DNEU Community Discord server (created by players as a meeting point). You can find more information here http://forum.cherryc...discord-server/