• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:49 PM

Hey

There are more ways to get it except spark? I'm looking so many runs on idn..

#2 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:18 PM

Nope.

#3 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:36 PM

2 tixs per week enough why you need more? (cool)

#4 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:54 PM

To sell carry ofc.

#5 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 01:00 AM

Sell IDN norms???

#6 PurgamentuN

PurgamentuN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Krebz
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Next_Stage

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:48 AM

So, there are so many rich guys eh

No, Weapon. Even 5 isnt enough, since u still didnt cleared yet xP

#7 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:42 AM

How does me not having cleard IDN yet being related to you needing more tixs? :huh:

#8 RancorSnp

RancorSnp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 16 July 2016 - 02:57 PM

View PostWeapon7, on 16 July 2016 - 01:00 AM, said:

Sell IDN norms???

Considering you create IDN Lgrade by using evolution hammers, yeah, I can see IDN norm carry. People will want to get their base items to evolve them.

I also heard something about transfering RDN L grade to IDN Lgrade - but it's not confirmed (I didn't read on it on pupugame) and it's not known if it's a loseless conversion. I for sure won't be trusting that system until I see it confirmed and explained.

#9 Evrard

Evrard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 17 July 2016 - 03:40 AM

View PostRancorSnp, on 16 July 2016 - 02:57 PM, said:

Considering you create IDN Lgrade by using evolution hammers, yeah, I can see IDN norm carry. People will want to get their base items to evolve them.

where TF did you read that? that's totally NOT how it is, IDL grade are a pain in the ass to creat because you get 1 SCALE per run, and it drops 1 random piece of equipmente PER PARTY that you can disasemble to get 1 additional scale only... and why is that? because IDL gears are server storage-able....

#10 RancorSnp

RancorSnp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 17 July 2016 - 03:44 PM

View PostEvrard, on 17 July 2016 - 03:40 AM, said:

where TF did you read that? that's totally NOT how it is, IDL grade are a pain in the ass to creat because you get 1 SCALE per run, and it drops 1 random piece of equipmente PER PARTY that you can disasemble to get 1 additional scale only... and why is that? because IDL gears are server storage-able....

On PupuGame the only reliable source of information there is as far as Dragon Nest goes. The hammer was added to KDN on 11th May (http://dn.pupugame.c...ode=read&no=567)

And I even mentioned it in the KDN update thread on out forums here. What i forgot about though, is that it might be for main weapon only, I'll have to sit there and translate it myself to know for sure. Which I will try to do today or tommorow, aka. When I have time.

Quick edit : Well I got time to translate the name only, but it's enough to confirm that hammer is for main weapon only : "빙룡 레전드 주무기 변환기" = "Legend Ice Dragon main weapon Converter"

Edited by RancorSnp, 17 July 2016 - 03:57 PM.

#11 Evrard

Evrard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1790 posts
  • .Zali.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArgEffect

Posted 17 July 2016 - 04:33 PM

View PostRancorSnp, on 17 July 2016 - 03:44 PM, said:

On PupuGame the only reliable source of information there is as far as Dragon Nest goes. The hammer was added to KDN on 11th May (http://dn.pupugame.c...ode=read&no=567)

And I even mentioned it in the KDN update thread on out forums here. What i forgot about though, is that it might be for main weapon only, I'll have to sit there and translate it myself to know for sure. Which I will try to do today or tommorow, aka. When I have time.

Quick edit : Well I got time to translate the name only, but it's enough to confirm that hammer is for main weapon only : "빙룡 레전드 주무기 변환기" = "Legend Ice Dragon main weapon Converter"

yes that hammer is to transform one ice dragon legend MAIN weapon into another one, like for destroyers that used an axe, early awakening had hammer mastery, so they could transform the ice dragon axe into an ice dragon hammer, and so on, I myself asked about the hammer before, since I found it on DN JP:

View PostFluffy, on 05 July 2016 - 01:14 PM, said:

It says you can convert ur legend main weapon into another main weapon within your class (e.g. controller cannon > transformer kabala)
For sorceress, sub weapon can be changed.
Cant be used on lancea and machina weps

#12 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:30 PM

And amount of scales required for L grade parts is the same? 7 weeks for weapon, 29 weeks for whole LID (w/o main weapon)?

#13 RancorSnp

RancorSnp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:50 PM

@Evrard : Indeed what you are saying is true. I have finally sat and translated the item. On the one hand I thank you for correcting my great mistake, on the other hand you took away my IDN L Grade +14 weapon from me T.T