Be advised! If you are using WTFast this "fix" will cause you to get stuck in a black screen!
Hai Dargunz here,
I've decided to recreate this thread because every now and then, people still create bug reports which can be temporarily resolved by performing a few simple steps.
This game has a built-in recording function which you can enable by pressing the key "scroll lock". Enabling recording and then quickly disabling it is actually enough to fix various bugs. This won't fix everything, of course, but it will help smoothen out the game a bit.
When should you do this and for how long will it last?
Basically, you can perform these steps at any time during the game, but I preferably always do this when I'm at the login screen. This fix only has to be done one time and it will last until you close down your game, meaning that you will need to perform the same steps next time you start up the game again.
It varies from system to system as to which bugs this will fix but the bugs I can currently think of are:
- Instantly falling flat on the floor after getting launched into the air.
- Chaser's Rain Drop skill aiming the wrong way.
- Air casted skills still being hittable from the ground.
- Air casted skills being casted very close to the floor. i.e Moon Blade Dance, Triangle Shot and Double Somersault Kick.
- Various skill effects appearing abnormally. This can range from flickering to warping of effects.
- Being able to jump abnormally high at random occasions. Mainly noticeable on Warrior.
Redhue also asked me to shout out to people, who once fought him while he suffered from these bugs, to give him a second chance. He didn't know about this fix and when people tried to explain it to him they weren't detailed enough.
Edited by Dargunz, 18 July 2016 - 10:52 PM.