IGN:Restia.
Posted Image

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1341 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 18 July 2016 - 05:22 AM

How does this image show that the user was actually AFK, would they normally not have the "xxx is now away" system notificaiton and "zZz" text bubble?

#3 Scribe

Scribe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LadyMrrr | MissScribe
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Happines

Posted 18 July 2016 - 05:31 AM

they are for a long time sitting and doing nothing, they are not the AFC, they were inactive in pvp

#4 Joanoslayer

Joanoslayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joanokami, Hellboy24
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dream farer

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:11 AM

View PostScribe, on 18 July 2016 - 05:17 AM, said:

15.07.2016 18:00-19:00 CEST abyse in PVP
IGN: Vanilla...
IGN: Theprimefire

Are you reporting yourself too?? (oo;)

#5 Jedion14

Jedion14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Sanctius
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Liberal

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:09 PM

HI I'm FROM THE SEA SERVER YOU MUST REPORT IN HERE
Rank boosting through chillrooms is a serious offence with CC. Theres even a abuse policy note about it.

click :
http://dn.cherrycred...unfair-gameplay

Posted Image

Screenshot rooms/spectate/video rooms with IGN's clearly visible and submit a abuse ticket to ban players outright if are simply standing and allowing others to kill them etc etc..

CC used to patrol PvP rooms when this was rampant, but now its only ppl reporting other ppl that works.

#6 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1078 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:14 PM

Scribe, it would help us if you included actual proof of them being afk, since what is shown in there seems to be a group picture of those three characters. Also, you are reporting yourself too? That's a bit weird. Please clarify.

#7 Bey

Bey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • -Bey
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Icarus

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:37 AM

Maybe I'm wrong so don't take me too serious, but i dont think Scribe is Theprimefire since you can see the HP and MP are in % instead of actual numbers, and thats how you see it when you are a spectator, correct me if im wrong, i dont do too much pvp xD

#8 CaptainCustard

CaptainCustard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Pandemona
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX / Divergent

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:29 PM

Yes, PVP rooms are not always taken "seriously". However there is a big difference between afk / abusing to farm EXP, and going into a pvp room and actually chatting a bit, rather than being bloodthirsty and murdering everyone in sight.

There are often very few players actually playing in the Colosseum, meaning that the competitive spirit has died to a great extent. However it is a convenient place to get together, mess around a bit, fight a little, and unwind and chat. This is very different to "system abuse". I would define system abuse - according to CC's guidelines and common sense - as either:
  • repeatedly creating / joining pvp rooms just to AFK in them, doing absolutely nothing at all - just being physically away from the game - while farming colosseum EXP. (This is especially bad in a mission room as it makes the team very likely to lose.)
  • or, farming kills off a "slave" character that just sits there for the sole purpose of giving kills.
Players messing around in a free-for-all room do not violate either of these things.

[Incidental note: the OP is not Theprimefire and isn't reporting him/herself, they are in spectator mode as can be observed from the chat log and their forum-visible character name]

Edited by CaptainCustard, 19 July 2016 - 09:30 PM.

#9 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1341 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:34 PM

I do, however, believe PvP rooms main purpose is to fight other players, not socializing in the sense you have described. If you want to "mess around," "chill," "chat," etc. you can do so in the Colosseum or Town areas as well, this leaves the PvP areas dedicated to actual fighting other players, as they were intended.

#10 CaptainCustard

CaptainCustard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Pandemona
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX / Divergent

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:46 PM

View PostYamiZero, on 19 July 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

PvP rooms main purpose is to fight other players, not socializing

Yes, you would go there for fighting, but not necessarily 24/7 fighting.

I agree that a bunch of players going in and not even using a single ability would be touching on abusive.

What the FFA room does do is provide a much-needed "relaxed environment" for PVP, where you can go away for a couple of minutes to answer the doorbell and not worry about being killed while away, or having to instaleave the room and incur the 10 minute entry penalty (both of which screw the team over in a mission room).

I do not believe that the players' sole intention was to farm colosseum EXP for doing absolutely nothing. If, however, there is clear evidence of this, then it should be reviewed.

Edited by CaptainCustard, 19 July 2016 - 09:48 PM.

#11 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1078 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 20 July 2016 - 05:11 PM

View PostYamiZero, on 19 July 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

I do, however, believe PvP rooms main purpose is to fight other players, not socializing in the sense you have described. If you want to "mess around," "chill," "chat," etc. you can do so in the Colosseum or Town areas as well, this leaves the PvP areas dedicated to actual fighting other players, as they were intended.

This is not even a mission room, and if what they say is true (the person who is reporting is a spectator) he might have joined a room in which they are just socializing while fighting each other (aka a friends room, you can see how the assassin is missing some HP). This is something you can not do in town, and I really doubt they were farming colosseum XP by performing poorly.

If you are a person who enjoys pvp, try to open your own room or join a mission room, and then you'll be sure there will be less/no people afk. And if they are afk, you will have a reason to report them.

#12 Dessert

Dessert

Dragon Nest Master

• 179 posts
  • ButterBraid
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:29 PM

View PostScribe, on 18 July 2016 - 05:17 AM, said:

15.07.2016 18:00-19:00 CEST abyse in PVP
IGN: Vanilla...
IGN: Theprimefire

Thanks for the report, unfortunately a screenshot alone doesn't proof that person X or Y may abused the PvP room. Please give us next time a short video, that way you can show us clearly what happend.

In general "chilling" aka  doing nothing PvP related like sitting around and chatting in selfmade PvP rooms like Captain Mode or FFA are forbidden.