Catfight?>?????

#42 Pancrisp

Pancrisp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1121 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:38 PM

Hey count, you ran out of shit to storm the GD section lately?

#43 Countpuchi

Countpuchi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2980 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:56 PM

Not really, i think ill let it go for Firefox aka PayrPaks lol. I will return when im up to it, atm just having fun trolling at account and abuse section.

#44 EonusEorzea

EonusEorzea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:39 PM

Just when I thought of archiving the history of the DN forum shitstorms, Lemon has already done it. Why is this moved to the Cafeteria though? Youngsters need to know of this!

#45 Countpuchi

Countpuchi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2980 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:38 AM

Well as you know, gms are still opressing threads like these, So i guess must wait for operation freedom v0.2

#46 Lemon

Lemon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4946 posts
  • o0Lemon0o
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:47 AM

EonusEorzea, on 2011-10-17 23:39:03, said:

Just when I thought of archiving the history of the DN forum shitstorms, Lemon has already done it. Why is this moved to the Cafeteria though? Youngsters need to know of this!

It wasn't moved. I created it here because I knew CC would move it here anyway. shady

I have it linked to my signature.

#47 kettenkrad

kettenkrad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2087 posts
  • Yuidrielle / Czyrant
  • DN, Springwood
  • Demonbane

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:07 PM

Good read! I got here because of your (Lemon) siggy. I didn't know that the issue regarding Filipino players went to THAT serious extent. 

So shameful. So shameful sob

#48 defragz

defragz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 806 posts
  • defragz
  • DN, Westwood
  • onigiri

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

i love reading upshady. especially when its about war in the forum lol

#49 LeKyubey

LeKyubey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:46 AM

kettenkrad, on 2011-10-18 16:07:51, said:

Good read! I got here because of your (Lemon) siggy. I didn't know that the issue regarding Filipino players went to THAT serious extent. 

So shameful. So shameful sob

the Filipino racists threads were the most violent threads here in the forum...actually, the threads containing the most filipino racism are the update threads (mino nest release, etc.)...

anyway...I like your siggy :)) let's start a new forum trend! Long Live Kyubey!!!

#50 NBAfan

NBAfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2380 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:48 AM

back then, If you see a thread with the word 'Pinoy' in it, expect it to be full of flames. biglaugh

#51 kettenkrad

kettenkrad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2087 posts
  • Yuidrielle / Czyrant
  • DN, Springwood
  • Demonbane

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:42 AM

LeKyubey, on 2011-10-19 00:46:13, said:

the Filipino racists threads were the most violent threads here in the forum...actually, the threads containing the most filipino racism are the update threads (mino nest release, etc.)...

anyway...I like your siggy :)) let's start a new forum trend! Long Live Kyubey!!!

You can haz my soul. Let's start a cult lol

But hey, this is one of the main reason why I pose as a foreigner in game sometimes (even if there's a Pinoy in my party). More than half of my countrymen are f*cking shameless to the core and about 70% of game scammers are also from my country. Been playing this game for like a month now and throughout my gameplay I was able to find only 1 decent Pinoy player who's a complete stranger to me. 

It was just a business trade then we went on with a random topic (like how s3xy Acros are, white!). We ended up finding that we're both Pinoy, lol'd about it and proceded to discuss about how Pinoy players are being degraded by majority of DN foreign gamers and how it's like a common knowledge that Pinoys are seen as 'maid' by others.

To us decent Filipino players, we can't do anything but to choke on it coz we know it's already too late tear

/end of rant

#52 Countpuchi

Countpuchi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2980 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:37 AM

Imho, respect is given where its due. I have few guildies who are pinoys and they are good well behaved and awesome to play with. But then, outside the guildies they are mean, stupid and uncontrollable. These people degrade your society, i myself dont like to view other people like that but when they cross the line theres no turning back. No one deserves to be viewed as maids or etc thats so pathetic. Everyone is equal, but how you show it shows your level in society imho.

#53 DJ_FlutterXiee

DJ_FlutterXiee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:24 AM

Lol. I love the article Lemon. You do us proud. Though for the record. Even with the Lolcat, Pony, Pedo factions still going around, we're generally allies. Sigh.. I miss my DJ-ing days.

#54 Lemon

Lemon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4946 posts
  • o0Lemon0o
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:38 PM

FlutterXiee, on 2011-10-20 08:24:31, said:

Lol. I love the article Lemon. You do us proud. Though for the record. Even with the Lolcat, Pony, Pedo factions still going around, we're generally allies. Sigh.. I miss my DJ-ing days.

Though you have left DN behind, you are still leading the Pony Faction with Alchie not around. DJ days were nice eh. lol

Yes, though the factions have different prominent figures, we share common goals thus we are allies. Added.

#55 DJ_FlutterXiee

DJ_FlutterXiee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

Lemon, on 2011-10-20 14:38:34, said:

Though you have left DN behind, you are still leading the Pony Faction with Alchie not around. DJ days were nice eh. lol

Yes, though the factions have different prominent figures, we share common goals thus we are allies. Added.

I was never the head. That honor belongs to Alchie. I'm merely her humble follower.

Just goes to show you that 'Friendship is Magical'. Even I'm not in the game anymore, I still drop by because I love the community. Now, only if the 'authorative figures' just knew how to lighten up a bit, the good things could have been better. ^^

#56 SqualoKreuz

SqualoKreuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:37 PM

Can you add enzo80? It will be sooo fun. lol

#57 Sonatta

Sonatta

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14252 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

SqualoKreuz, on 2011-10-29 18:37:16, said:

Can you add enzo80? It will be sooo fun. lol

The mods won.   biglaugh

#58 Lemon

Lemon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4946 posts
  • o0Lemon0o
  • DN, Westwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

Hokay i'm going to need a bit more info on him...I believe he first started complaining about something...it was either from breaking something or the racist threads...forgot which one started his rage.

#59 Sonatta

Sonatta

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14252 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:25 PM

From what i remember, he always wanted <*magic word*> banned from DN SEA.  Then he wanted the whole country IP blocked from DN SEA.  He comes back to ask where to farm ordinary agates.  Thread filled with trolls.  Then something in his head popped and rage spam ensued.  tense

#60 SqualoKreuz

SqualoKreuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:29 PM

Sonatta, on 2011-10-29 19:25:44, said:

From what i remember, he always wanted <*magic word*> banned from DN SEA.  Then he wanted the whole country IP blocked from DN SEA.  He comes back to ask where to farm ordinary agates.  Thread filled with trolls.  Then something in his head popped and rage spam ensued.  tense

Then he posted hacks like no cooldown etc. Then his racist thread is posted like 'All pinoys can suck my (you know what)'.