I think alot of people are facing the DC or lag issue, you can try doing the following:
1) Right click the Dragon Nest icon
2) Click "Properties"
3) Click on the "Compatibility" tab
4) Under the "Compatibility Mode", check the box beside "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
5) Select "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)"
6) At the bottom, under "Settings"
7) Check the box beside "Run this program as an administrator"
8) Then click on "Apply" and "OK"
Close your client and start it again after u done the above, this helped my lag issue but it might not be a guarantee fix.
Hope it helps.
Lag And Dc Issue Workaround
1 reply to this topic
Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:13 AM
Doubtful to help. Never anyone made a actually "notable" performance boost that was proven by fps meter and so on with it. Actually doing so generally proves to slow aplication. Only thing shims do (is that what compability mode does) is faking game that it runs on windows xp as version, but librarys used are those from your system anyway.
Edited by piotrj3, 04 October 2016 - 03:14 AM.