Jump to content


Full IDN Guide by MuchAshe / SeriousClownfish


  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Jauwee

Jauwee

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Grygz
  • DN, Holywood
  • BoRacaY

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:15 AM

Oh my goodness..
Those numbers and computations.
I'd rather see calculus rather than computing in dragon nest (:D)

#42 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6978 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:56 PM

 Xenocho, on 01 November 2016 - 08:53 AM, said:

11 disappears first. Clownfish is correct

Yes, I was only referring to his statement BDN bubble should be the same with IDN which apparently not if in IDN 11 disappears first and not 7..

Unless I remember BDN wrongly..

Edited by SorceressHater, 01 November 2016 - 01:58 PM.


#43 Soullo

Soullo

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • StardustAX
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Blackout

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:10 PM

Thanks much^^

#44 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:51 PM

 SorceressHater, on 01 November 2016 - 01:56 PM, said:

Yes, I was only referring to his statement BDN bubble should be the same with IDN which apparently not if in IDN 11 disappears first and not 7..

Unless I remember BDN wrongly..

Ya, it was just a thought when we first went in. Should probably remove that, but editing the main post always fishs up the formatting on these great forums. qwq

 Soullo, on 01 November 2016 - 07:10 PM, said:

Thanks much^^

No problemo o/

#45 PawHammer

PawHammer

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1103 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:35 PM

I'm surprised no other moderator pinned this guide yet, when it's obvious it is good... I'm doing it instead! Thank you for your contribution to the forums.

Have a nice day!

#46 Guizza

Guizza

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Guizza
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 24 November 2016 - 01:23 PM

Do not stand at his tail 😂😂😂


#47 BloodPeter

BloodPeter

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 07:57 PM

friendly bump

#48 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:04 PM

 BloodPeter, on 25 November 2016 - 07:57 PM, said:

friendly bump

ser you don't need to bump a pinned guide

/bumps in the process

#49 MessiahEX

MessiahEX

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:32 PM

Nice guide. Am a returning player (40cap). What classes can do IDN with no good equips? A line up suggestion maybe? Thanks!!

#50 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:49 AM

View PostMessiahEX, on 02 February 2017 - 10:32 PM, said:

Nice guide. Am a returning player (40cap). What classes can do IDN with no good equips? A line up suggestion maybe? Thanks!!

If you wish to be part of the team:
Saint
Physician

If you wish to just be a ghost and get carried:
Absolutely anything as long as its level 90 and above.

Also, it is an end-game raid, so it obviously isn't intended to be done with "no good equips".

#51 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:08 AM

View Postzuyi, on 03 February 2017 - 12:49 AM, said:

If you wish to be part of the team:
Saint
Physician

If you wish to just be a ghost and get carried:
Absolutely anything as long as its level 90 and above.

Also, it is an end-game raid, so it obviously isn't intended to be done with "no good equips".

Can add Guard to the list I guess, also doesn't need a lot.

DPS classes of course have higher requirements then supports, so I recommend going with a support at first, MessiahEX.