Ronca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 06:06 AM

Got scammed by this guy : TrixyQueen.
It happened on 2016/08/08 at 23.45~23.50
I was going to buy 4000 cc for 60kg
He/She disconnected just after i paid the money. not only me got scammed..
here some screens
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1398 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:11 AM

It appears that the screen shot where the trade (giving TrixyQueen the gold) was concluded is missing?

#3 Ronca

Ronca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 03:28 AM

View PostYamiZero, on 10 August 2016 - 02:11 AM, said:

It appears that the screen shot where the trade (giving TrixyQueen the gold) was concluded is missing?
Yes, unfortunately the screenshot of the trade concluded is missing. Even .Ryugi. has been scammed by TrixyQueen just then, and he (.Ryugi.) tried to contact a dnm on discord. however, I believe that in server logs there should be information about that trade.

#4 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1398 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 10 August 2016 - 03:53 AM

View PostRonca, on 10 August 2016 - 03:28 AM, said:

Yes, unfortunately the screenshot of the trade concluded is missing. Even .Ryugi. has been scammed by TrixyQueen just then, and he (.Ryugi.) tried to contact a dnm on discord. however, I believe that in server logs there should be information about that trade.

Yes, that should be a matter for support to look into the logs, however, I believe cash trades are done at your own risk and it's recommended to actually use the Trade House instead. Of course, as we all know, there are a lot of complications with this trading process.

As a forum moderator I'm unable to tell you which actions will be taken in regard to this issue.

#5 Alviira

Alviira

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Zelviira
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:04 AM

I think i've been scammed with the same person recently i've been scammed by 100k gold and his IGN is iLastQueen i agree to this topic and hes talks the same as that

#6 GremoryXz

GremoryXz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:52 PM

Hi,im so angry now..bcuz before 5 mins i got scammed from DN EU Player (IGN: TrixyQueen)
im posted at the world chat (B--> Re Job 150k ) and he telling me to sell that rejob..after when i give the 150k for rejob...hes going logg off ..and when i ask to another ppl for this guy..they telling me that..--> here is some pics of chat..read all  http://imgur.com/a/a...hird_party=1  i hope you Guys can do something..all players on dn eu knows that scammer! please we need ''Your'' help.

#7 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1398 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:40 PM

I've seen this player being reported several times now. I would recommend sending a support ticket which includes links back to these topics so that support can take appropriate action.

Good luck

#8 Quacksel

Quacksel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:39 AM

just asking, but:

WHAT IS THE POINT OF AN ABUSE SECTION, IF WE HAVE TO SEND A TICKET ANYWAY ??

either cc is dumb or forum admin is dumb <.< (or both)

and in other games there are ppl like ig helpers that forward this stuff to cc
they do:

1) look here into the section and find scammers + screens etc and forward it
2) update the threads which has been forwarded (or not enough evidence)
3) even list the scammers eventually on forum

i mean - they get dnp for what?
not seen anything from them in my entire time on this server

Edited by Quacksel, 09 September 2016 - 09:41 AM.

#9 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1398 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:47 AM

The way I see it: when helpers or volunteers (like our DNMs) or CC moderators pass by the topic, they can forward these cases to the appropriate people. I think an Abuse section is important because it also informs other players to be careful of these player abusers.

As a forum moderator, please understand that my main objective is not really handling these type of reports (I cannot take any direct actions on these cases), however, I do periodically forward requests to have these sections looked at more frequently.

I proposed for you to send a ticket as well so we can be assured this topic is being handled and your posted topic so that other players are informed.

#10 Dessert

Dessert

Dragon Nest Master

• 179 posts
  • ButterBraid
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:53 PM

Thank you for the report, the respective person has been banned.