Introduction To Gladiator Awakening In 93 Cap (Pve)

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 LucasTran

LucasTran

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 07:07 PM

^: its a bug, waiting for next update

#122 UltraDragonz

UltraDragonz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Revengance
  • DN, Westwood
  • Vongola

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:21 PM

View PostLucasTran, on 01 December 2016 - 01:37 AM, said:

i see Eclipse is a debuff skill.
how it works?
I think you've mixed something up? Eclipse no longer gives any debuff, its just a regular 360 slash that has suction now.

View PostSoraSeiei, on 03 December 2016 - 06:43 PM, said:

Noob here, just awakened and want to try Side Dodge to see if it fits my playstyle, but the skill looks like this all the time, can you guys tell me what's wrong? I really can't figure it out.

View PostDieByMySword, on 05 December 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

captain? why cant i use my side dodge? its always has red X in it, even-though i have 20 bubbles ady

To both of you, Side Dodge is currently bugged so it is completely unusable until they release a patch to fix it up.

#123 LucasTran

LucasTran

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:16 PM

about accessories

1. Neck RDL + Ear RDL + Ring RDL + Skill Ring U 2 ele max atk FA

2. Neck RDL + Ear IDU + 2x Ring RDL

which one is better?

#124 vangeodee

vangeodee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • DN, Springwood
  • SeaOfFlame

Posted 11 December 2016 - 01:48 PM

View PostLucasTran, on 09 December 2016 - 01:16 PM, said:

about accessories

1. Neck RDL + Ear RDL + Ring RDL + Skill Ring U 2 ele max atk FA

2. Neck RDL + Ear IDU + 2x Ring RDL

which one is better?

That is a combination of element vs FD vs patk. so you'd need to factor in your existing element % and existing FD % for us to be able to give an informed suggestion. However, if that were my gladiator, I would gear it using the Neck/Ear/Ring RDNL with 1 Skill ring, just for the 327 FD and 5% element, but that kind of build will cost you on the hp side, so be warned.

#125 D_J_A_B

D_J_A_B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:20 AM

How much HP would be ideal for Gladiators in 93 cap? I was thinking on switching 2 of my jades in the necklace / earring to critical instead of vit, but that would probably drop my HP below 2M.

#126 MessiahEX

MessiahEX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:25 PM

any available update for this guide??? thanks!

#127 suineg

suineg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • 47BuLLeT
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:48 PM

View PostMessiahEX, on 13 February 2017 - 01:25 PM, said:

any available update for this guide??? thanks!

As of now, 93 Cap has arrived at a "stable state". There is probably no more skill changes until the release of the next Cap.

Dragon Nest Competition (DNC) is going to be held in KDN, CDN, TwDN & JND from 17 Mar onwards, and to be fair, there will not be any skill changes for any class during this period of time, for ALL 4 servers. (DNC information - CDN: http://act2.dn.sdo.com/project/DNC/).

So this means that there will not be any skill change to Gladiator, or any other class, until DNC is over, which is probably the next Cap already.

On the other hand, the only information that we currently have is the Class Mastery III for Gladiator, which is Finish Attack ins (obtained from data mining- Source: http://bbs.duowan.co...437451-1-1.html).

Edited by suineg, 03 March 2017 - 05:55 PM.

#128 MessiahEX

MessiahEX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:27 PM

Thank you. Ive been a glad for about weeks. Any tips on how to gear up? Currently on d.theano +6. What should i am for? Thanks again.

#129 suineg

suineg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • 47BuLLeT
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:10 PM

By the way, the following picture shows the Class Mastery III for all the Warrior classes in the upcoming 95 Cap, obtained from data mining in the latest CDN client.

It was taken from the duowan forum. Alternatively, you can also refer to the link (http://bbs.duowan.co...606164-1-1.html) to check out the Class Mastery III details of the other classes.

Posted Image

For now, I will just focus on the Gladiator stuff.

Basically, it mentions:

The damage and the attack area of the Heavy Slash increase.

If you use Finish Attack EX immediately after using the Heavy Slash, FA will turn into an "ins" (it is able to cancel the "forward attack animation" of the Heavy Slash) and attack the enemy immediately. Its damage will increase significantly as well. However, if you trigger the FA "ins" in this way, the damage is no longer related to the HP of the enemy (in other words, it deals fixed damage).

Not applicable in PVP.

Edited by suineg, 26 April 2017 - 06:50 PM.

#130 ronenjumpy

ronenjumpy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:45 PM

<<< S I D E  D O D G E >>>

OPINION :
Speaking of Side dodge skill ... well for me it is not that useless ??? because since its a dodge ! yes it has no iframe, but literally it makes a big side dodge move to avoid solid damage from bosses while casting or using a skill.

Still Useful
And yes the best function of this is to cut off every skill you use (to dodge) for the upcoming attack of the enemy. As a pvp player and a pve too this is a lot... it adds as your avoid skill besides (evasion slash, front shove's back motion iframe, tumble, and the iframe of lvl 6 circle break) now you have 5 dodge skill in order to survive from danger. I think the idea why they remove the reduce cooldown effect is this .. come think of it when evasion slash is hit., it fully recovers Triple Slash &
and Front Shove so you can make 2x use of it in a row . Exclude the other skills that has CD
mechanism you can spam only from that main skills. The idea is as a glad user.. you will never notice the other skill because you focus on main skill as they triggered by the effect of evasion slash.. what more if they maintain the effect of side dodge CD mechanism?  skills will be unlimited to use including BURST OP FA EX attacks and will make glad a TOP DPS XD . DISADVANTAGE as far as I experience from the new develop skills I notice that it DRAINS much of your mana LOL ! so I use dodge plate that recovers 3k mana everytime i tumble. So for me this is well balance now :))

Damage ??
well don't expect much damage on this and just consider it as a (dodge skill) also an extra combo skill as a glad that makes it look cool **** >:) . FA is a already OP skill (burst) + 2 slash of front shove (awakening makes it 100%+ damage) + Hyper drive that has 19700% ATK if you full hit the target + 2 instant hits of parrying 5100% damage (awakening) is already a decent damage to mobs in PVE .

sorry for my english im not that fluent enough :3

#131 Vraksi

Vraksi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:23 PM

How's Gladiator now? I'm barely seeing one nowadays...

#132 Nihilism

Nihilism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:23 PM

View PostVraksi, on 27 May 2017 - 11:23 PM, said:

How's Gladiator now? I'm barely seeing one nowadays...
Glads are still good imo although there are still better choices than glads they are still doing fairly good in nests and raids

#133 Jeugal

Jeugal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Jeugal
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Ambition

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

Hi, I recently just got back playing my Saint and now that I'm satisfied with its gears I can now finally move to my 1st and most beloved character... Gladiator (:])

Currently, my Glad still got 155k pattk with 17.8 Light attk, 1.4M HP, 64% Crit & 218% Crit DMG on town.

I'm currently having problems on clearing norm nests (93) faster.. My fastest clear was 26 mins with a 1-2 Deaths cause of some lag spikes during the final boss on its mechs/

Got some advice on how to increase my stats??? I prefer budget friendly gearing advices... (current budget is only 10k) (sob)

And also, what is the current average pattk for Gladiators? That can deal decent dmg on HC nest (except raids)

Thank you..

Edited by Jeugal, 05 June 2017 - 07:03 PM.