zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2880 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:28 AM

View PostWeapon7, on 26 August 2016 - 12:22 AM, said:

I'm aware of your post but as Jasel said he re-did the SIM etc. it makes no sense to do this with "SEA gear/stats" nor does it make sense to discuss a SEA build here.

On EU there have been several Geraints sold the last days, so yeah as this is still DNEU as far as I know, getting geraints is not a problem especially considering the amount of gold someone would have to spend to fulfill this build.

But yeah I said I call this thread bs. Cba to check the SEA one as basicly idc.

Fair enough.

Well since you have the link to the partially made sim and since everyone else is so incompetent, why not bless them all with a fixed sim and then enlighten them with a proper debate taking relevant up-to-date gears and cash equipment into consideration :P

Anyway I take my leave as this is no place for a SEA player. Ciao.

#22 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:36 AM

View Postzuyi, on 26 August 2016 - 12:28 AM, said:

Fair enough.

Well since you have the link to the partially made sim and since everyone else is so incompetent, why not bless them all with a fixed sim and then enlighten them with a proper debate taking relevant up-to-date gears and cash equipment into consideration :P

Anyway I take my leave as this is no place for a SEA player. Ciao.

That would be a fair enough approach but the question would be in general all-in no matter the budget or not. Giving a general guideline works only in very limited ways as already small tweaks can have significant changes. Already the title will make a big difference. SG as ele title gives prio to a total other set of tweaks than Winter's Bane does for example. Being a casher or not is even a big difference aswell. And so on and so on. I wouldn't even have posted here if trying to make conclusion for DNEU on a personal current gear based on a SEA player wouldn't be so utterly pointless.

As a personal hint you might consider changing your earings for ele ones with the stats you have, but you can find that out yourself or Kornu if you want to use them on several characters.

#23 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2880 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:49 AM

View PostWeapon7, on 26 August 2016 - 12:36 AM, said:

~

Thanks for the tips. I already have the element skill earrings and plan to try them too. I even have that on sim on my laptop, just didn't a that point of time. The reason for dark build is because of the current patk/light/dark rings.  And I also intend to get the lv93 earrings with 5xx vit and 8.xx% element since siege stance won't be necessary to +1 soon. Also have tough necklace though idk if they exist in EU since they aren't the sim (60~ agi, 4.5% agi, 4.5% str, 6.5% hp, 10.6% dark) but the damage gain compared to skill necklace is only about 2% while obviously losing damage on arrow shower, blablabla sorry I go on about SEA things again.

Anyway on topic,
I think (even for EU) the topic of this thread would only be relevant for players who find their fd within the range for 45~80% and that also depends on classes. Like my sniper the reason I sim'd both 625 fd wing/tail/decal and epic/ger/arg is because due to the diminishing fd returns (cuz of cheating point; sniper lv50 skill) the argenta decal ends up giving better total damage even though the FD is 7 or 8% less.

But yeah, this topic is very relative for each different class and extent of gearing, I think it would be hard to generalise.

Im case you're wondering about tough necklace (DNSEA stuff)
Spoiler

The limitation plate (iz not a fake k)
Spoiler

Edited by zuyi, 26 August 2016 - 02:41 AM.