Addely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:56 PM

Which sorc is the strongest in 93 cap atm? Seleana?

#2 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnights

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:24 PM

So I guess I really should get used to calling Sally as Seleana even though it really doesn't have the same charm as "Saleana."

#3 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:34 AM

As always, Seleana.

#4 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:47 PM

So far only tried seleana and obscuria, obscuria is still kinda poopy but definitely less annoying to play as in 90 cap

gravity ball and triple orbs ex leave 3 lingering orbs after you use the skill, you can detonate those orbs with your 2 new skills, switch gravity got a good boost (about 3x the damage it did on 90 cap), a 30% dark attack passive and +50% int from awakening

so id say its not utter trash anymore and usable, kind of fun to play now. Triple orbs exi isn't as ridiculously predominant in your dps, but it's still up there and it's just a very unpractical skill to use in pve (wastes your iframe, takes too long to do full damage, and if boss moves you're screwed) which simply means, obscuria will never be optimal cause imo 90% of what makes a dps class good right now is how fast and easily you can execute your skills, how spammable they are, and how quickly they do damage. Obscuria
still has some issues there.

seleana got a huge buff to flame road (actual top 1 on my dps chart in IDN due to the "additional damage" nerf since hellfire passive got removed, and slightly more dmg than fireball EXi)
fireball got buffed, awakened skills are cute (especially fire wall with 0 cast time, it's really nice now), the new 2 skills are um, meh, both do less damage than fireball so you pretty much always have the issue of "when do I actually have time to cast this over my other more important skills" issue, also flame road now takes you a few seconds cause you will have to include it in your rotation as main skill and not filler, so again the gameplay now has shifted towards "find the appropriate time to land full hits flameroad, fill every gap before and after with fireball exi and filler) and the sustained damage is really good. a lot less dull and hurr-durr-fireball-spam inclined since to use up all your skills you need a proper rotation and to know how bosses work since flame road is easily wasted and you have more skills to include in your rotation.

Edited by Schiz, 03 September 2016 - 10:49 PM.

#5 TheAwD

TheAwD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:52 PM

I saw an obscuria did 1b dps in taiwan server, but cant be sure without trying

#6 Schiz

Schiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:38 AM

1b dps depends

if you mean 1b dps at idk, first boss of IDN, all I can say is the guy hit BT button and went ham which is very much possible
every time you pop triple orbs you leave 3 idle orbs that last for 5 seconds, and you can detonate them with either of your new 2 skills and they (supposedly) do full board damage when they explode.

So BT > spam orbs  for 5 sec > detonate with skill 1 > spam orbs for 5 sec > detonate with skill 2 (actually doesnt matter cause the "safer" detonating skill will be off cd anyway due to BT)

so if its a lol rapetrain party on on that near oneshots bosses with all the CS stuff JDN and similar have, I can see that DPS coming from BT rotation easily

tbh you kinda need to relearn the class with timings of when those idle orbs spawn to detonate as many as possible before they're gone, so im by far efficient at it + I don't have the gear to rly test it out, and I don't trust 99.9% of the community hurr

for the gear I got (coma+BDNL weapons+RDNL access and still lv80 plates and talisman) the dmg was impressive so as I said not trash anymore, but imo real DPS classes simply have to be reliable and consistent and triple orb spam sadly isn't which is why im skeptical

#7 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1178 posts
  • MuchAshe/Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 04 September 2016 - 06:26 AM

View PostSchiz, on 04 September 2016 - 02:38 AM, said:

1b dps depends

if you mean 1b dps at idk, first boss of IDN, all I can say is the guy hit BT button and went ham which is very much possible
every time you pop triple orbs you leave 3 idle orbs that last for 5 seconds, and you can detonate them with either of your new 2 skills and they (supposedly) do full board damage when they explode.

So BT > spam orbs  for 5 sec > detonate with skill 1 > spam orbs for 5 sec > detonate with skill 2 (actually doesnt matter cause the "safer" detonating skill will be off cd anyway due to BT)

so if its a lol rapetrain party on on that near oneshots bosses with all the CS stuff JDN and similar have, I can see that DPS coming from BT rotation easily

tbh you kinda need to relearn the class with timings of when those idle orbs spawn to detonate as many as possible before they're gone, so im by far efficient at it + I don't have the gear to rly test it out, and I don't trust 99.9% of the community hurr

for the gear I got (coma+BDNL weapons+RDNL access and still lv80 plates and talisman) the dmg was impressive so as I said not trash anymore, but imo real DPS classes simply have to be reliable and consistent and triple orb spam sadly isn't which is why im skeptical

Start DPS Meter -> Burst -> Stop DPS meter

and that with full FD, IDN L, Capped Elemental, 100% Debuffs and Ice. That's how they did it, kinda.

#8 Seirra

Seirra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Seirra
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • GM Valhalla

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:20 AM

View PostAynix, on 01 September 2016 - 04:34 AM, said:

As always, Seleana.
http://imgur.com/se0l7Zr

Edited by Seirra, 20 September 2016 - 02:28 AM.