• 140 posts
  • Gemma
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:00 AM

Posted Image

Recruitment status: Active: level 60 and up

Posted Image

We are an International guild that has its roots in PvP and that had an increase in PvE later on, to end up focusing on both aspects of the game.To proportionate a peaceful and fun environment to all our members, while undergoing a challenging and thrilling gaming experience, is our ultimate goal. That being said, our true focus lies on creating bonds of friendship and unity so we can learn from each other and together achieve great deeds.

To complement the social bonds and interactions that take place in game, we allow our members to freely use our Discord server and Facebook group. Both media are open to any kind of activity and communication, as long as they include basic common sense, respect and good manners.
  Members can also share their suggestions, party recruitments or off-topic findings there, and also find the opportunity to post and appreciate their unique artworks.
  Through our Discord voice channels, raid nests (RDN, IDN), guild events (surprise! Kristalx on scene!) or any other happenings can take place.
Note that only guildies will be accepted; info regarding both media will be shared after joining the guild. However, we don't force anyone to join any of these platforms - they can be considered as a social bonus of the guild -, but it's a real plus for sure!

Posted Image

To uphold our familiar atmosphere, following our rules and recommendations is a must; even though they are written as general guidelines, these are all taken seriously and are meant to be kept throughout your stay.
  Not to mention that breaching any of them might lead to a kick from the guild, in the worst-case scenario.
Pointing this out, we advise you to read them carefully in this document.

Posted Image

We mostly require of you to be active and social in the guild. Don’t be shy to ask for anything, despite how "random" the chat might be at that moment. Also, to be able to socialize with other members, you need to be capable of speaking, writing and understanding English to a certain extent.
  And finally, as mentioned in our guild rules, we also ask of you to be respectful, nice and helpful towards other members; this can be achieved by joining them occasionally on daily quests, nests or any type of events or just by having some chit-chat.

Posted Image

Within our aim to keep the friendly environment that lives in the guild, we don’t usually accept applications from new people unless they had an interview with us. So, if you’d like to join us you can send an in-game PM, on Discord or leave a post on this thread so one of us can talk with you! Note that we will ask of you to read the rules, so doing so before the interview is a good thing! After being accepted, you’ll be a recruit until you’ve proven to be active enough to deserve a member status, so surprise us ;)

If you are an active player in Dragon Nest Europe and would like to join us in Glorious, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the following Glorious Committee members:

The Guild Master,
Gemma [Discord: Gemma#0219]

Senior Guild Members,
Kristalx [alts: Krismacia - Kriskaras - Krisomi; Discord: Kristalx [Friendly NPC]#5206]
MaesterSeng [alts: MaesterMeng - HecateSS - Sengpie - Enyo_; Discord: Sengpie#4944]

Netzurai [alts: Shu-rei - Yasuragi; Discord: Netzurai#7606]
Norabel [alts: Kudasaru - Deyanir-; Discord: Norabel#9654]
NornofFate [alts: FatedBrew - FrozenDestiny; Discord: Norn#5863]
Xarvid [alts: Xarvid21 - Xar_vid - Smitevid; Discord: Xarvid#9941]
xXTatsuSushiXx [Currently on break]

If you would like to apply to join the guild through here, please fill the following form
at http://tiny.cc/JoinGlorious. Don't forget to PM one of us afterwards for your interview!

Thank you for reading and enjoy your time with us!
With friendly regards,

The Glorious Committee

Edited by Gemma, 05 January 2017 - 04:22 AM.

#2 Sengpai

Sengpai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:40 AM

Everyone is Welcome to Glorious!
Please don't be shy to leave message here or PM Senior/Veteran(Guild Master) in game. (:>)
We accept everyone and we don't bite. (:[)
We want to have fun together (:[)

-Glorious Committee-

Edited by Sengpai, 01 October 2016 - 09:04 PM.

#3 Quacksel

Quacksel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:21 PM

*hyping for first guild raid event* :D

gonna be fun ^-^

#4 Milli

Milli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Millennia.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DragonReign/Glorious

Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:21 AM

yay for first IDN normal full guild party clear /o/

#5 Shurapura

Shurapura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:27 AM

Hello! ^_^

My name's Peach (ig: Peachiko) and I am fairly new to Dragon Nest. I've playing an Engineer right now (loving the Academic class and it seems simple enough for beginners, aiming for Gearmaster) and I'm looking for a guild. I read the rules and everything and I'm okay with it, so I figured I could just post here to get into contact with you guys? ^^ I'm only level 30 now, I started playing a few days ago and I'm looking for friends/people to hang out and do stuff with because so far it's been quite lonely and it seems hard to connect with anyone without a guild. I understand if that's too low though. I speak english and german and I'm a 21yo female - is there anything else I need to put here? ^^' Anyways, that's all, if you need to know anything else please tell me (I don't know what I'm doing, hälp).

- Peach. ♥

#6 Sengpai

Sengpai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:53 AM

Bump (:>)

#7 Gemma

Gemma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Gemma
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:25 AM

View PostShurapura, on 06 November 2016 - 05:27 AM, said:

Hello! ^_^

My name's Peach (ig: Peachiko) and I am fairly new to Dragon Nest. I've playing an Engineer right now (loving the Academic class and it seems simple enough for beginners, aiming for Gearmaster) and I'm looking for a guild. I read the rules and everything and I'm okay with it, so I figured I could just post here to get into contact with you guys? ^^ I'm only level 30 now, I started playing a few days ago and I'm looking for friends/people to hang out and do stuff with because so far it's been quite lonely and it seems hard to connect with anyone without a guild. I understand if that's too low though. I speak english and german and I'm a 21yo female - is there anything else I need to put here? ^^' Anyways, that's all, if you need to know anything else please tell me (I don't know what I'm doing, hälp).

- Peach. ♥

Hi Peach .o/
It's nice to see a new player being interested in joining us! Lower level people can't apply to the guild through the game, so you'll have to pm me, a senior or a veteran personally (their IGN's and discord are given in the information at the end)
When you pm one of us, you'll prob get asked for an interview, that's mostly just to verify some things .o/

Hope to hear you soon~

#8 Milli

Milli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Millennia.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DragonReign/Glorious

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:55 AM

View PostShurapura, on 06 November 2016 - 05:27 AM, said:

Hello! ^_^

- Peach. ♥

Welcome again Peach!
It's great to have you here with us, I hope that you are already having a great time ;)

Posted Image

#9 Shurapura

Shurapura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:30 PM

Thank you, u-û <3 It's the best and I'm very happy! =3 <3

#10 Gemma

Gemma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Gemma
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:31 AM

Bump as we took a guild picture .o/

Posted Image

I know it's xmas sooooooooon but still D:

#11 ScareZone

ScareZone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:19 PM

IGN main character: Kraigor
Level: 81+ still rising^^
Class: Moonlord
Reason for joining Glorious: Dont wanna play alone anymore and i liked your post^^
Other comments (optional): im a 25 year old male living in austria and wanna have some fun in this game^^

#12 Gemma

Gemma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Gemma
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:52 PM

Hello!

If you haven't already, you can pm any of the SGM/vet or me as listed at the end of the first post! Usually we go through an interview before accepting people in-game to verify some things and getting some general information across. Normally there should be at least one of us online!

Hope te hear from you soon .o/

#13 AshuraOcelot

AshuraOcelot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Koala-San
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:51 AM

Hello my name ist Sasha [IGN : Holy-Wolf] im playing Dragon Nest Eu now at least 3 month, Koala-San is a Saint Level 93, and to tell you the truth im new to the  Cleric Class. I normaly play heal xD. I left my old Guilde because we were only 5 active Player of 61 Player and i was looking for an active and friendly Guild, and some of my ingame friends said Glorious is one of the most active Guild´s and they are friendly. That´s the reason for me to join you. Im not a pro gamer im playing to have fun ^^ and for the Rules are okay for me ^^

Edited by AshuraOcelot, 17 December 2016 - 04:53 AM.

#14 Milli

Milli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Millennia.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DragonReign/Glorious

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:31 AM

View PostScareZone, on 09 December 2016 - 06:19 PM, said:

IGN main character: Kraigor
Level: 81+ still rising^^
Class: Moonlord
Reason for joining Glorious: Dont wanna play alone anymore and i liked your post^^
Other comments (optional): im a 25 year old male living in austria and wanna have some fun in this game^^

Hi there! We are still waiting for you to contact us in-game or by Discord so one of us can have an interview with you! I even sent you an in-game mail some days ago ;)

View PostAshuraOcelot, on 16 December 2016 - 01:51 AM, said:

Hello my name ist Sasha [IGN : Koala-San] im playing Dragon Nest Eu now at least 3 month, Koala-San is a Barb Level 93, and to tell you the truth im new to the warrior Class. I normaly play heal in other games but now finally i´m a Warrior xD I left my old Guilde because we were only 5 active Player of 61 Player and i was looking for an active and friendly Guild, and some of my ingame friends said Glorious is one of the most active Guild´s and they are friendly. That´s the reason for me to join you. Im not a pro gamer im playing to have fun ^^ and for the Rules are okay for me ^^

Hello Sasha and thanks for your interest in joining us! That sounds great! However, you still need to contact us in Discord or in-game so we can talk with you directly before accepting you in the guild. (:])

Feel free to contact me in-game "Millennia." by PM or mail or by Discord (Milli#8824) or anyone else included in the list mentioned above! I hope to hear from you soon (:D)

Edited by Milli, 17 December 2016 - 03:34 AM.

#15 DerekHail

DerekHail

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:28 AM

Hi, my reason for applying to Glorious is because its one of the top guilds, i play
DN since lvl 60 cap. Im a pvp/pve player, friendly and most importantly active.
my IGN is DerekHail im lvl 93-Gladiator. Thanks in advance :))

#16 Milli

Milli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Millennia.
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DragonReign/Glorious

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:14 AM

Welcome to Glorious Holy-Wolf! And thank you for contacting us o/
I hope that you will have a great time here with us! class=

View PostDerekHail, on 18 December 2016 - 12:28 AM, said:

Hi, my reason for applying to Glorious is because its one of the top guilds, i play
DN since lvl 60 cap. Im a pvp/pve player, friendly and most importantly active.
my IGN is DerekHail im lvl 93-Gladiator. Thanks in advance :))

Hi there! I saw your application in game to join the guild yesterday and was told that you would like to have an interview with one of us! But when i tried to contact you, you were offline already.
As it was mentioned above, you still need to contact us in Discord or in-game so we can talk with you directly before accepting you in the guild!

You can contact me in-game "Millennia." by PM or mail or by Discord (Milli#8824), "Gemma" (Gemma#0219), or anyone else included in the list mentioned above! We hope to hear from you soon ;)

Kind regards,
Milli

Edited by Milli, 18 December 2016 - 03:16 AM.

#17 Gemma

Gemma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Gemma
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:03 AM

Thanks for contacting us, DerekHail and welcome to the guild .o/

And a bump for Norabel's promotion! We have a new Senior Guild Member around!

#18 Sengpai

Sengpai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:20 AM

Feel free to leave a message here or fill application! (http://tiny.cc/JoinGlorious) Also PM us in game!
Daily Bump!!

Edited by Sengpai, 23 January 2017 - 01:04 AM.

#19 Sengpai

Sengpai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:32 AM

Person who filled application the in game name is incorrect please refill the application!
Name: Ambulanica911

#20 Tameki

Tameki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:05 PM

Application filled! (:&gt;)

IGN: Mahebi