• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:29 PM

Posted Image

We find this note: "Cannot use Server Storage" on a lot of our Cash items, items that we've paid money for and should be "ours," until a certain extent, and this post is about that extent.

A lot of old cash items are blocked from Cash Server storage, and my question to the developers is: why are we not allowed to storage cash items we have paid for? Of course the answer may be quite obvious: "we make more money this way," or perhaps "because of the item boost it would give your character." But how many of the cash items give a real significant boost (where it really matters) seeing the simplification and ease of clearing challenges in Dragon Nest? If you're looking for a "real boost" from your costume items, you would be looking into the Dragon Box, for Epics, Rare costume boxes, or costume synthesizing.

I would like to propose that the items were able to storage in our Cash Server are revised.
  • Most (if not all) Magic grade items should be to be placed into Cash Server.
  • Cash Items from before 2016 could be stored into the Cash Server.
  • Old Cash and Event items which have lower stats than the current Cash or Event items (at least those before 2016).
We've recently seen costume accessories (wings, tails, and decals) of epic grade to be able to be placed into the Cash Storage, they have very high stats, so why not allow the same for items which are less effective?

If you open a Dragon Box and obtain 5 Deluxe Messenger Blue Birds, why should you be forced to use them on that specific character? What harm would there be in allowing it to be used on another character of your characters? We paid money for the cash item after all. What's the point in having cash items (that you may have obtained through certain events) on characters that you barely use, or perhaps have no use at all (ex. a Oblivion Scroll on a character you don't use)?

Lastly, I want to point out that many players love customization of their characters, that's where space for exploitation of cash charging is. Not locking cash items in characters, which makes them unhappy. We have a lot of cash items which serve no purpose and are stuck, so allow us some more freedom, and please revise the settings for the Cash Server storage. Happy players tend to spend more when the right opportunities are presented! (:])

I'm sure many players may have input on this suggestion, please leave a comment below, or if you support the idea, leave a like on the post!

#2 axdum

axdum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:49 AM

+ 1 Cash Server storage is a joke, I didnt know and opened all my boxs on a reroll and i cant send it to my Main char. It's a shame.

#3 LinhLynk

LinhLynk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • YotsubaSuzu
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:02 PM

I support this. Or at least make Epic accessories server storage-able.

#4 SoleedSnaik

SoleedSnaik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:26 PM

I support this

#5 KamisamaV1

KamisamaV1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • KamisamaV1
  • DN, Holywood
  • Pyxis

Posted 21 December 2016 - 12:49 AM

I doubt that the staff even knows that Feedback and Suggestions Subforum even exists because if they did then they would've actually listened to the Feedbacks and would've done something to change things.

I support this tho xD

#6 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:52 AM

View PostZeroYami, on 10 September 2016 - 10:29 PM, said:

We find this note: "Cannot use Server Storage" on a lot of our Cash items, items that we've paid money for and should be "ours," until a certain extent, and this post is about that extent.

A lot of old cash items are blocked from Cash Server storage, and my question to the developers is: why are we not allowed to storage cash items we have paid for? Of course the answer may be quite obvious: "we make more money this way," or perhaps "because of the item boost it would give your character." But how many of the cash items give a real significant boost (where it really matters) seeing the simplification and ease of clearing challenges in Dragon Nest? If you're looking for a "real boost" from your costume items, you would be looking into the Dragon Box, for Epics, Rare costume boxes, or costume synthesizing.

I would like to propose that the items were able to storage in our Cash Server are revised.
  • Most (if not all) Magic grade items should be to be placed into Cash Server.
  • Cash Items from before 2016 could be stored into the Cash Server.
  • Old Cash and Event items which have lower stats than the current Cash or Event items (at least those before 2016).
We've recently seen costume accessories (wings, tails, and decals) of epic grade to be able to be placed into the Cash Storage, they have very high stats, so why not allow the same for items which are less effective?

If you open a Dragon Box and obtain 5 Deluxe Messenger Blue Birds, why should you be forced to use them on that specific character? What harm would there be in allowing it to be used on another character of your characters? We paid money for the cash item after all. What's the point in having cash items (that you may have obtained through certain events) on characters that you barely use, or perhaps have no use at all (ex. a Oblivion Scroll on a character you don't use)?

Lastly, I want to point out that many players love customization of their characters, that's where space for exploitation of cash charging is. Not locking cash items in characters, which makes them unhappy. We have a lot of cash items which serve no purpose and are stuck, so allow us some more freedom, and please revise the settings for the Cash Server storage. Happy players tend to spend more when the right opportunities are presented! (:])

I'm sure many players may have input on this suggestion, please leave a comment below, or if you support the idea, leave a like on the post!

I've let the Dragon Nest team know about your suggestion :)

#7 AceOfDarkness

AceOfDarkness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • AceOfDarkness
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Moonfairy

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:51 AM

I highly agree with this if this became a thing I would play this game a LOT more. +1 to Yami.

Edit: I also think mounts should become transferable as well since I have a lot of useless mounts I'm never going to use.

Edited by AceOfDarkness, 13 March 2017 - 04:02 AM.

#8 drelius

drelius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:10 AM

So today I opened some Dragon Boxes on my Sniper and got a Brillant Hero Exchange Coupon , wich I am pretty happy about. Still, since I already had an epic bow and quiver on her I wanted to see If I could trade it via the storage (not the cash one since the coupon is in the normal inventory) and *spoil* I couldn't (sob) , so I decided to use it on my Sniper anyways. However , right after I wanted to see If I could trade the bow via the cash storage and ,in fact, I could (clap) . Why would you do that in first place, it's illogical (oo;) . Either you trade the coupon on your others chars either you don't , and not this weird thing in between (no)

#9 AceOfDarkness

AceOfDarkness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • AceOfDarkness
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Moonfairy

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:21 PM

I think this still deserves a #Bump

#10 BabyRuby

BabyRuby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:21 AM

Hi there. i came across this post again through yami cuz i complained abit about the thing that u cant really server storage things for what u paid. And i do agree with yami aswell that it could benefit PVP/PVE Alot. also it can encourage people to actually buy more CC stuff if you think about it, you would have much more possibilities to use you'r cash stuffs also it can make the gameplay as said above much esier enjoyable and entertaining. i highly reccomend this to be discussed with the DN team. since much people would like this to actually happen.

best regards

#11 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

View PostBabyRuby, on 24 April 2017 - 02:21 AM, said:

Hi there. i came across this post again through yami cuz i complained abit about the thing that u cant really server storage things for what u paid. And i do agree with yami aswell that it could benefit PVP/PVE Alot. also it can encourage people to actually buy more CC stuff if you think about it, you would have much more possibilities to use you'r cash stuffs also it can make the gameplay as said above much esier enjoyable and entertaining. i highly reccomend this to be discussed with the DN team. since much people would like this to actually happen.

best regards

Hey BabyRuby, the DN Team has forwarded the suggestion to the developers :)

#12 Anelin

Anelin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Anelin, Ayarie, Anuya
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Divergent, ProjectX

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:50 PM

+ Uncountable.

It would be nice if people could fix their charater's cash gears by making cash items server storable, especially the ones with set effects. Mounts, pets is ok to be character bound since they are on different system though (They aren't in cash inventory after all).

#13 Reichi

Reichi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • CritHappens

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:38 PM

you don't even need to ask, EVERYONE wants this to happen. SUPPORT!!!

#14 DiscoPanda

DiscoPanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Xhairo
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Shufflers

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

+1 For this. Please make magical synthesis devices account wide. Its ridiculous how you can only synthesise costumes that are the same class as you.

#15 AceOfDarkness

AceOfDarkness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • AceOfDarkness
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Moonfairy

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:51 AM

This needs a bump :o really hope it becomes a thing :v

#16 Jina

Jina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Nuvri/Teinia
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • DragonReign

Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:21 AM

I really hope that will work. Just like the costume necklaces. We are unable to store them and it's a pain as the rest can. +1
I hope that idea will be considered.