• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 evandn

evandn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:30 AM

hi everyone, so ive quit playing this game since 1 year and now i wanted to try it out again, so i had several chars with certain lvls and some chars maxed (lvl cap was 80 afaik), and had my sets and weps and stuffs, and they're all gone, is there a way to retrive them or i have to grind the game from the beginning?

also if someone has the time to sum up whats the changes that have been made to the game since the past year
thanks in advance..

#2 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:36 AM

Hey there,

Did you bind your account to Cherry Credits service yet?
If you bound your account, but your characters are missing, see this topic. Additionally you could send a support ticket for this issue.

For patch notes you can see the News and Updates forum section or the website news updates.

Good luck!

#3 evandn

evandn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:06 AM

View PostYamiZero, on 12 September 2016 - 12:36 AM, said:

Hey there,

Did you bind your account to Cherry Credits service yet?
If you bound your account, but your characters are missing, see this topic. Additionally you could send a support ticket for this issue.

For patch notes you can see the News and Updates forum section or the website news updates.

Good luck!

thank you m8, yea ive binded my acc, and all my chars are there and became lv 80 but the only problem is that they're without a single item, im just curious if i can retrive my weps and armours at least or they're gone?

#4 YamiZero

YamiZero

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1444 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:28 AM

View Postevandn, on 12 September 2016 - 01:06 AM, said:

thank you m8, yea ive binded my acc, and all my chars are there and became lv 80 but the only problem is that they're without a single item, im just curious if i can retrive my weps and armours at least or they're gone?

Ah yes..,

There was a server crash back in February and everything was lost. A lot of players had reported their items went missing after binding their account. All characters were restored to level 80 and several timed reimbursement packages were given out, as well as cash and event items in the Special Storage which are retrievable until level 90. You can find more information regarding this under the News and Updates forum section, or join the discussion regarding item reimbursement here.

In any case, you should contact support and send a ticket to receive some information regarding this and see what they can do for you in relation to your losses. Explain your details, when you returned and that this was the first time logging in after the crash period (if that was the case).

Good luck!

#5 evandn

evandn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:30 AM

View PostYamiZero, on 12 September 2016 - 02:28 AM, said:

Ah yes..,

There was a server crash back in February and everything was lost. A lot of players had reported their items went missing after binding their account. All characters were restored to level 80 and several timed reimbursement packages were given out, as well as cash and event items in the Special Storage which are retrievable until level 90. You can find more information regarding this under the News and Updates forum section, or join the discussion regarding item reimbursement here.

In any case, you should contact support and send a ticket to receive some information regarding this and see what they can do for you in relation to your losses. Explain your details, when you returned and that this was the first time logging in after the crash period (if that was the case).

Good luck!

cheers m8 tyvm! :)