• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3658 posts
  • NasagiChan
  • DN, Greenwood
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:45 AM

View Postzuyi, on 29 September 2016 - 08:13 PM, said:

So, just to confirm, it won't actually touch the party members, right? Like, it won't proc Force Users' Force Shield? Thhat's a bit of a downer, but oh well.
hm? well tbh.. i like this way better.. cause it was annoying when you wanted to hit the right party member or an enmy but you actually hit your pt member or opposite.. now you can hit enemy +the pt member still get buffs if they are in the range of the buff.
YOu only don't have an actually hit point but you can still buff them normally.

View Postcobaltblue12, on 29 September 2016 - 11:56 PM, said:

@Stef, i shall ask questions :)

1. CD of phys awakening skills (PVP)
2. Tick damage of awakened disease and the duration (PVP)
3. Damage of each poison slimes upon contact for PVP too
4. Awakened sacrifice +10% attack buff applies for pvp too?

I will answer these later.. Cause I only tried PvP 1 time haha xD
But I will check for you~

#22 Haru18

Haru18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:03 PM

View PostStefSan, on 29 September 2016 - 06:55 PM, said:

Disease
Spoiler

In the sims you linked the prerequisite of the Awakening Disease is just Disease EX. Have you tried the Awakening Disease with just level 1  Disease?

Also about Sacrifice attack buff. Is duration still the same (30s)?

Edited by Haru18, 30 September 2016 - 12:04 PM.

#23 StefSan

StefSan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3658 posts
  • NasagiChan
  • DN, Greenwood
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:00 PM

View PostHaru18, on 30 September 2016 - 12:03 PM, said:

In the sims you linked the prerequisite of the Awakening Disease is just Disease EX. Have you tried the Awakening Disease with just level 1  Disease?

Also about Sacrifice attack buff. Is duration still the same (30s)?

You can't have Disease Level1 and Disease Awakening.
Like I said.. to get Disease Awakening you need Disease Lvl11 and Disease Ex Lv1
(the DNSim is not correct)

#24 atom100

atom100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:07 PM

View PostStefSan, on 30 September 2016 - 06:00 PM, said:

You can't have Disease Level1 and Disease Awakening.
Like I said.. to get Disease Awakening you need Disease Lvl11 and Disease Ex Lv1
(the DNSim is not correct)
What do you think is awakened disease worth to take? my present build need to reset if I have to take awakened disease, not enough sp for max disease have to take some from poison charging. about sacrifice, do the cd of slime the same 30s, if it is reducing the cd of sacrifice is not much use since you need slime to cast sacrifice.

#25 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:31 PM

Derp. Need Disease lv11 for Awakening. Time to make another build.

Well, no choice but to sacrifice Magma Wall then, it's not that useful anymore nowadays. I'm not willing to sacrifice Elemental Bubble Charging because it makes my skill rotation much smoother (sorry)

Edited by Vaporizer, 30 September 2016 - 08:37 PM.

#26 StefSan

StefSan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3658 posts
  • NasagiChan
  • DN, Greenwood
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:15 PM

View Postatom100, on 30 September 2016 - 07:07 PM, said:

What do you think is awakened disease worth to take? my present build need to reset if I have to take awakened disease, not enough sp for max disease have to take some from poison charging. about sacrifice, do the cd of slime the same 30s, if it is reducing the cd of sacrifice is not much use since you need slime to cast sacrifice.
I say.. yes. Cuz the Poison area it creates is for 6sec and keeps small mobs at least busy + for PvP it's a must have anyway.
so the 2nd hit of Poison Break deals +1000% atk. The Damage is around 20-30m

Another good thing is.. even if you don't hit the mob itself with disease.. once it enters the Poison Area you get the double hit time still.

CD slime is same.. 30s.. but like I said.. the injector hit with awakening.. 1hit = - 1sec
so if you spam injector fully 3 times.. your CD is already 0 and you can cast again.
THe Sacrifice is only 20sec.

View PostVaporizer, on 30 September 2016 - 08:31 PM, said:

Derp. Need Disease lv11 for Awakening. Time to make another build.

Well, no choice but to sacrifice Magma Wall then, it's not that useful anymore nowadays. I'm not willing to sacrifice Elemental Bubble Charging because it makes my skill rotation much smoother (sorry)
Well I was abit surprised when the skill simulator said no need SKill X max lvl.. since all other classes need it. So why should Phys an exception xD
Well yeah.. wall is useless. But Wave is nice still!  Even lvl 1 deals good dmg

I tried a build w/o elemental bubble.. but it's not so well. sure we can spam injector and stuff. but once INjector is CD cuz of missed hit.. you have a bit trouble to gain bubbles fast.. so hav eelemnetal bubble is not that bad.
The only problem is ofc.. if you go PC 16/18.. you absolutely CAN't Have Wall Or Wave Lvl11 (for best dmg)
So either go full poison (PC16) or skip PC lv16 and you can go Wall/Wave Lvl11 then.

But yeah.. the Awakening itself forces to go only 1 skillbuild + a bit bonus skills.

I tried a bit more playing and tried to use more often the Poison Strike Skill.
It's rly a good dmg skill.. with 20-30m per hit and only 6sec CD.. it's good. The only main prblem is still.. if u miss to hit. GG time till you can attack again. But with the right timing + Poison Slime... the dmg is rly good xD

It will be first a bit troublesome. cause the playstyle is kinda different and new.

Edited by StefSan, 30 September 2016 - 11:21 PM.

#27 JeonJae

JeonJae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:47 AM

StefSan, can i ask if the Plague Effect of Disease still lingers if it is exploded when using the second hit of PBex?
TIA

#28 Haru18

Haru18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:32 PM

Can you try to use disease skill ring ? Does the +1 affect the pb ex explosion? Also can slime pool be exploded with pb ex or just awak disease ?

#29 StefSan

StefSan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3658 posts
  • NasagiChan
  • DN, Greenwood
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:54 PM

View PostJeonJae, on 01 October 2016 - 06:47 AM, said:

StefSan, can i ask if the Plague Effect of Disease still lingers if it is exploded when using the second hit of PBex?
TIA
Plague effect still remain. The only new added thing is that the 2nd hit deals more dmg thanks to the Poison Area.

View PostHaru18, on 01 October 2016 - 02:32 PM, said:

Can you try to use disease skill ring ? Does the +1 affect the pb ex explosion? Also can slime pool be exploded with pb ex or just awak disease ?
1. I can try.. but it won't effect. Cause the Awakening is only Lv1 => And Awakening only gives the 2nd hit 1000%. It's a fix dmg boost
When I have to make PB +1 or +2 to increase the 2nd hit dmg

2. Nope. only the disease do it. I tried it a few times out.
Poison Strike only reacts with Slime Pool (means.. if you cast Slime Pool near The Mini Slime Pool > Mini Slime Pool will become a normal Slime Pool)
=> 6slimes x2 each sec spawn = 12 slimes in total.

About Slime CD again
=> ****tail buff = 21sec (so it's very short)
Disease is around 6s

Edited by StefSan, 01 October 2016 - 05:55 PM.

#30 PhiLuffy

PhiLuffy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:22 PM

Here is my build http://dnskillsim.he...--0-00-----0--0

Im max stun grenade for pvp
Magma wall/wave lev 1 coz we already have slime army that you going to spam

#31 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:06 PM

@StefSan can you share your final build after awakening?

I'm really torn whether using my extra SP on Poison Charging or Magma Wave. Both don't reduce CD when leveling right?

Welp, its my first time posting so i don't know how to post images =3 so here's the url:

https://dnskillsim.h...--0-00-----0--0

Thanks Much :>

#32 PhiLuffy

PhiLuffy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:55 PM

View PostJeeHan, on 18 November 2016 - 06:06 PM, said:

@StefSan can you share your final build after awakening?

I'm really torn whether using my extra SP on Poison Charging or Magma Wave. Both don't reduce CD when leveling right?

Welp, its my first time posting so i don't know how to post images =3 so here's the url:

Thanks Much :>
about magma wave i think u hve no time to use magma because u are going busy to spam injector,slime,slime pool,poison strike

Just stay at lev 1 magma wall/wave

#33 D3athF0rce

D3athF0rce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:16 AM

View PostJeeHan, on 18 November 2016 - 06:06 PM, said:

~

View PostVaporizer, on 16 September 2016 - 02:48 PM, said:

Alchemist Tree:
- Did not max Poison Charging because I always cancel it early to cast PB EXi, so any extra damage from the skill is wasted.

However u can max it IF u often make full hits to utilize the additional damage. Do aware that this skill is used mainly in a short range compared to magma wave, so u may be risking yourself from taking damages from bosses.

Edited by D3athF0rce, 21 November 2016 - 04:21 AM.

#34 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:33 AM

The main use of Magma Wave is mob clearing, which it shares with Poison Charging (less effective, but don't use bubbles).

TBH it would probably be fine if you just take Magma and Ice Punch, nest nowadays don't have true SA Break mechanics anymore for the SA Break on Magma Wave and Wall to be worth it. Only concern about not taking them is if there are some enemies that are inexplicably immune to Disease EX debuff (e.g. those skeleton Minotaurs and engine-destroying lizards in Hot Sand DDN first stage).

Lastly, I know in my previous post I said I'm not willing to sacrifice Elemental Bubble Charging; that was because I missed the change that is max bubble stack increased to 20. A 20-bubble stack will allow you to let off all 3 of bubble-using poison DPS skills (Mixed Infection, Poison Break Instant, Poison Break EX) without the need to top up bubbles in between. Also, since Icing Mass once again does not give bubbles anymore, Elemental Bubble Charging now only benefits a grand total of 2 skills: both the punches. Spending a grand total of 13 SP to make punches gain an extra bubble per use is... a dubious use.

Edited by Vaporizer, 21 November 2016 - 07:40 AM.

#35 StefSan

StefSan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3658 posts
  • NasagiChan
  • DN, Greenwood
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:16 AM

Edit:

Sorry for late reply and stuff..

I have checked again and changed again (for the 5th? time my skill build)

For DPS thing you can go Disease Awakening + Poison Break
cuz 1st hit is same like now.. but 2nd hit also deals high dmg
Also Mixed Infection hits always (tested on Suicide Bomber in DDN^^)

FOr my skill build.. I go now this!

The reason is..
I have 2 SP left (which i used for Poison Charging)

All Adept skill i use now for filler skills only.. cause you really don't need them anymore.
In all my runs..i rarely use them. Cause you are busy Mixed Infection (high dmg) + Poison Break
+ disesae.. + sacrifice.. and so on

Edited by StefSan, 25 November 2016 - 12:16 AM.

#36 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:25 AM

@StefSan, will FD have an effect on the new heal shower? Heal shower will be based on m.attack right? Given this new heal shower, which rings are better, LRDN Rings vs LDDN Rings (old Item, have perfect stat for magic users) . thanks much :))

#37 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:26 PM

View PostJeeHan, on 01 December 2016 - 11:25 AM, said:

@StefSan, will FD have an effect on the new heal shower? Heal shower will be based on m.attack right? Given this new heal shower, which rings are better, LRDN Rings vs LDDN Rings (old Item, have perfect stat for magic users) . thanks much :))

Heal Shower's extra heal is based solely on your MATK value, dark attack and FD isn't going to affect it.

As for LRDN vs LDDN w/perfect pot (the one with 4.43% MATK and element pots) that entirely depends on your current MATK value.

#38 Haru18

Haru18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:45 PM

Also i noticed they removed the DR effect from our Heal Shower. Leaving us with healer class without any DR (mad) (mad)

#39 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:48 PM

View PostHaru18, on 01 December 2016 - 02:45 PM, said:

Also i noticed they removed the DR effect from our Heal Shower. Leaving us with healer class without any DR (mad) (mad)

Tbh I'm thinking devs are planning to reduce Physician direct healing role and give her more of an offensive support role. (sorry)

#40 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:03 PM

View PostVaporizer, on 01 December 2016 - 02:26 PM, said:

Heal Shower's extra heal is based solely on your MATK value, dark attack and FD isn't going to affect it.

As for LRDN vs LDDN w/perfect pot (the one with 4.43% MATK and element pots) that entirely depends on your current MATK value.

hmmm. . ok so now its more likely needed to stack M.Attack for 3rd stat on heraldies rather than INT? thanks for pointing that Ring part.