63 replies to this topic

#41 PhiLuffy

PhiLuffy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:35 PM

View PostJeeHan, on 01 December 2016 - 05:03 PM, said:

hmmm. . ok so now its more likely needed to stack M.Attack for 3rd stat on heraldies rather than INT? thanks for pointing that Ring part.
int better since ****tail increase 50% int

#42 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:07 PM

View PostPhiLuffy, on 01 December 2016 - 07:35 PM, said:

int better since ****tail increase 50% int

Additionally, 1 INT = 0.8 MATK, plus multipliers double dip into it (you get the benefit of both INT multipliers and MATK multipliers, instead of just the MATK multiplier if you stack raw MATK).

#43 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:11 PM

View PostVaporizer, on 01 December 2016 - 10:07 PM, said:

Additionally, 1 INT = 0.8 MATK, plus multipliers double dip into it (you get the benefit of both INT multipliers and MATK multipliers, instead of just the MATK multiplier if you stack raw MATK).

Additionally it gives more MDef, more MDef is always nice.

#44 ParkofEternity

ParkofEternity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • DN, Westwood
  • WatersGate

Posted 03 December 2016 - 12:01 AM

Question about the level 1 Force Out for push; for a pure pve phys [dmg for solo and switch between damage and subhealer in raid], where are push skills needed? Currently I can only think of daidalos, but is there more?

#45 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 03 December 2016 - 01:16 AM

View PostParkofEternity, on 03 December 2016 - 12:01 AM, said:

Question about the level 1 Force Out for push; for a pure pve phys [dmg for solo and switch between damage and subhealer in raid], where are push skills needed? Currently I can only think of daidalos, but is there more?
There's a push mechanic in PKN, first stage boss, push 2 balls together to create safe area.

RDN has the 3 totem mechanic in stage 3.

IDN has the ice crystals in dragon phase 1.

In raids though, the party won't generally ask an Academic to push; that's usually relegated to classes like Cleric/Warrior/Assassin/Lancea..

Edited by Vaporizer, 03 December 2016 - 01:17 AM.

#46 D3athF0rce

D3athF0rce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 04:01 AM

question: after applying ****tail buff, the awakened disease cooldown decreases from 10 to 8.
Since the poison pool duration is 10 seconds,  I'm wondering if i cast the 1st disease without triggering PBex for the first 8 seconds,  then cast another disease am i going to get 1000% or 2000% from PBex since i will be having 2 pools at the same time?

#47 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 04 December 2016 - 09:59 AM

View PostD3athF0rce, on 04 December 2016 - 04:01 AM, said:

question: after applying ****tail buff, the awakened disease cooldown decreases from 10 to 8.
Since the poison pool duration is 10 seconds,  I'm wondering if i cast the 1st disease without triggering PBex for the first 8 seconds,  then cast another disease am i going to get 1000% or 2000% from PBex since i will be having 2 pools at the same time?

Tested in BTG, seems like they both do explode and deal damage separately.

#48 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:43 AM

erm can anyone send their rotation in pvp here? also heraldies when doing ladder. i find it hard to lock assassins (especially rippers) coz they have many escapes :(

also pvp skill tree.. lols

#49 LordKaiser

LordKaiser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 10:09 PM

View PostJeeHan, on 08 December 2016 - 10:43 AM, said:

erm can anyone send their rotation in pvp here? also heraldies when doing ladder. i find it hard to lock assassins (especially rippers) coz they have many escapes :(

also pvp skill tree.. lols

The best "most effective" I have seen is purely first catching anyone down (which takes some skills) then purely use Awakened Disease. This will remove any random chance for them to get up like using knocks (allowing them to use AE) or other multihit that would somehow allow them to use "on stagger" skills or just randomly using Wakeup Attack for no reason. Just remember to ONLY USE DISEASE when they are already downed by it. I have seen this in KOF and the only time people can get out was when she was using injector EX (This Physician I saw  only does 3 things: wax you then disease, slime pool and occasional injector) which somehow allow some classes to stand at random (this is why I suggest that you purely use Disease) or instead of the pool she uses the slime pool where people can get out of it when used together with disease. I tried it too, Disease only = no chance to stand, disease with slime pool, I could use wakeup attack or Avenging wave at random.

Edited by LordKaiser, 18 December 2016 - 10:13 PM.

#50 Taengoo

Taengoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • RJxSeulgi
  • Blitzwood

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:58 AM

Anybody else having a hard time connecting poison strike? 80% of the time I miss so there's like a 2 to 3-second animation where you stand up slowly.  I'm thinking just not getting it and instead using awakened disease instead.  Any thoughts?

#51 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:38 AM

View PostTaengoo, on 28 December 2016 - 09:58 AM, said:

Anybody else having a hard time connecting poison strike? 80% of the time I miss so there's like a 2 to 3-second animation where you stand up slowly.  I'm thinking just not getting it and instead using awakened disease instead.  Any thoughts?

you must be really close(or beside) to mobs/boss before casting poison strike. its a very good skill to take. high dmg with only 6sec CD iiric. just practice using it and you'll get used to it.

#52 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:19 AM

View PostTaengoo, on 28 December 2016 - 09:58 AM, said:

Poisoned Strike is very good, you just have to understand it's range and cast-distance, I don't think it's a good idea at all to skip that skill.

#53 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:58 PM

I second that Poison Strike is a very good skill. Very fast casting time, low CD, and good damage (almost equal to 1 hit of 5-bubble Poison Break in my experience).

Of course, if you miss it, the recovery time is really irritating.

Also, the poison pool of Awakened Disease and the mini-slime pool of Poison Strike are totally different things.

Edited by Vaporizer, 28 December 2016 - 09:00 PM.

#54 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1058 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:15 PM

View PostVaporizer, on 28 December 2016 - 08:58 PM, said:

I second that Poison Strike is a very good skill. Very fast casting time, low CD, and good damage (almost equal to 1 hit of 5-bubble Poison Break in my experience).

Of course, if you miss it, the recovery time is really irritating.

Also, the poison pool of Awakened Disease and the mini-slime pool of Poison Strike are totally different things.

You can hardly miss poison strike while your opponent is having a seizure on the floor. Its almost a sure land skill..
Unless ping difference.

#55 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:15 AM

View PostChellyChi, on 28 December 2016 - 09:15 PM, said:

You can hardly miss poison strike while your opponent is having a seizure on the floor. Its almost a sure land skill..
Unless ping difference.

LMAO. kiss the floor til death.

#56 ChellyChi

ChellyChi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1058 posts
  • CheIIy \ Espringale
  • DN, Springwood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:25 AM

View PostJeeHan, on 29 December 2016 - 11:15 AM, said:

LMAO. kiss the floor til death.

yeah legit, usually i just leave the room when i see myself boiling on the floor like a fish out of water.
it's too broken atm, they ought to fix this crap

Edited by ChellyChi, 30 December 2016 - 04:25 AM.

#57 D3athF0rce

D3athF0rce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:28 PM

Try use injector 1st then only use poison strike for assurance. If injector misses, try go nearer for poison strike

#58 TresCommas

TresCommas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:54 PM

I find myself busy stacking bubble for slime + sacrifice(20sec buff), I barely touch any skill, to be honest I never been able to use mixed infection and I only use poison break for clearing debuffs.

#59 JeeHan

JeeHan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:22 PM

But its easy stacking bubbles using injector just make sure the enemy was kept poisoned by disease etc. so im confident adding bubble-based skills in my rotation to contribute more on DPS. plus that action speed from injector really helps a lot in my rotation :)

#60 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3030 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:08 PM

View PostTresCommas, on 04 January 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

I find myself busy stacking bubble for slime + sacrifice(20sec buff), I barely touch any skill, to be honest I never been able to use mixed infection and I only use poison break for clearing debuffs.

Ask your team to stop getting hit then you can finally cast some offensive skills.

In contrast to your experience, I don't particular find Phy busy in terms of support. Inject for 2 bubbles, Summon Slime and Sacrifice and you will be free for 20 seconds. In that 20 seconds, DIsease + Inject should grant you some bubbles to cast Mixed Infection. Inject twice and you can cast Poison Break + EX. Disease EX again + Poison Charging for Poison Break INS + EX hit. 20 seconds wouldn't have passed yet. After that just summon slime and sacri again~

Other things you can do is pair the two awakening skills together and allow them to attack by themselves.