XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 17 September 2016 - 12:45 PM

Since there is no SB PvE guide in here, I'm just gonna make a new topic. I'm planning on gearing my SB soon so does she need to build crit? Like should I get Int-Crit jades instead of Int-Vit ones?

#2 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 17 September 2016 - 01:13 PM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 17 September 2016 - 12:45 PM, said:

Since there is no SB PvE guide in here, I'm just gonna make a new topic. I'm planning on gearing my SB soon so does she need to build crit? Like should I get Int-Crit jades instead of Int-Vit ones?

Any DPS class needs crit in order to actually DPS. That is the first damage multiplier that you should focus on whenever you make a new char, so yeah, you do need crit.

But what is a good crit % is upto you, 89% is the best and most ideal ofcourse, but there are ways to get this without having 89% in town.

Things you should keep in mind:

1) Every target monster requires a different crit value to cap:
Lv 80: 113.7k~ = 89%
Lv 90: 211k~ = 89%
Lv 93: 327k~ = 89%

Easy way to find out approx crit value for different levels (assuming your crit value is 150k):
Lv 80: 150/1.28 (100% hypothetical crit for 80 cap is 127685)
Lv 90: 150/2.37 (100% hypothetical crit for 90 cap is 236880)
Lv 93: 150/3.67 (100% hypothetical crit for 93 cap is 367290) (You don't need to really count, it is shown in the stats anyway, I'm just being a nerd)

So, unless you're doing TKN, TKN HC or the 3 new Abyss dungeons, every other nest requires a max of 211k crit. RDN and RDN HC need only 113.7k

2) Party buffs:
Archer buff - Rage of the Owl: 10% Flat crit increase for everyone in the party.
Kali buff - Genie: 10% Agi (and Str, Int, Vit) increase, with relative increase in crit.

3) Crit debuffs:
Firstly, crit debuffs are not added or subtracted directly from your crit value, bosses have their own "crit resistance" which is reduced by these debuffs. Nonetheless, they still help a lot with landing more critical hits, and the more crit debuffs in the party, the better your chance to crit, so always make sure to use them if your class has them. I'm not sure if SB has any, that's one class I'm really not very well versed with, but Flurry have it on Stab Screw EX, so chances are that SB have it on one of their EX skills too. Seems like SB don't have crit debuff skills.

Keeping everything in mind, around 60~70% town crit value is usually good enough to start off with, so use some crit and some vit jades as you see fit.

Edited by zuyi, 17 September 2016 - 01:22 PM.

#3 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 17 September 2016 - 01:39 PM

Items that can help with crit:

Rings

1) Lv 93 & 90 epic rings: They give a decent MAtk and crit value, the cheapest best option available

2) Lv 90 Skill rings: Since SB are Light by nature, having crit + elem skill rings will actually give a very good damage gain overall

Point to note:  90/93 Dragon Jades have vit in them, along with more crit as you enhance these jades, this also helps you maintain HP while giving a little more crit.

3) RDNL Rings: These rings have 263 Agi per ring, and 465 Agi for 2 item set bonus, giving a total of 991 Agi (will be more depending on total Agi multiplier) and you can equip L-jades in them, which give a lot of MAtk and higher crit than a +14 Lv90 Jade.

Necklace

1) RDNL Necklace (771 Agi, 1388 Int, 1296 Vit, 12500 crit, 19677 HP): considering different scenarios:

a. RDNL Neck vs Lv90/93 Random Neck: Lv90/93 random nest drop necklaces provide absolutely no offensive stats, only good thing about them is that the Jade can have either vit or crit, but it loses to RDNL Neck.

b. RDNL Neck vs Lv90 Skill Neck (Int): Epic Skill Necklace stats are 596 Agi, 596 Str, 3221 Int. Here, RDNL neck by itself provides higher crit, but you have to take the Jade into consideration. Overall, RDNL neck still gives a better crit gain, but the Int on skill necklace is huge, giving a lot more MAtk, so it boils down to your own gears and preference.

Earring

Whichever Int earring you have with a vit or crit jade as you see fit.

If you have enough gold to buy RDNL Rings and Necklace, the 3 set bonus also gives 327 FD, and 25 FD per L-Jade, making it a total of 377 FD. But if you go with Skill Accessories, you get 2x 10922 crit + 4.07% Light rings and a 3221 Int necklace. Both of these are not-so-easy to get in their own ways though, and using epic 90/93 rings like I said earlier, is the best cheapest option. But for necklace, the 90/93 ones really suck.

Another thing, the Skill acce I mentioned are all epic grade, if you upgrade to unique, they have slightly better stats. But I'll leave that out for now, you can see the stats in game and they're kinda expensive to make so not mentioning it.