Jump to content


Crusader Dragon Jade For Lvl 93


  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Nihilum

Nihilum

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Nihilum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 20 September 2016 - 03:23 AM

so as the title says how to gear up crusader in 93 cap? i know the skill now is more focus on magic atk so what go pure int? or pure str? i dont have Lrdn gear only use affordable one... (T.T)

#2 Jedion14

Jedion14

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Sanctius
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Liberal

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:43 AM

sir i think you go for STR VIT AND INT CRIT BECAUSE WE ARE NOW USING BOTH OF THEM ALSO ATTACK POWER AND MAGIC ATTACK :D AS YOU CAN SEE IN WHEN YOUR CHARACTER INFO THERE'S OUR MAIN STATS

#3 Gelmeister

Gelmeister

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:32 AM

View PostJedion14, on 20 September 2016 - 08:43 AM, said:

sir i think you go for STR VIT AND INT CRIT BECAUSE WE ARE NOW USING BOTH OF THEM ALSO ATTACK POWER AND MAGIC ATTACK :D AS YOU CAN SEE IN WHEN YOUR CHARACTER INFO THERE'S OUR MAIN STATS

Uhh he is asking if what jade eh should use for 93 gears and stuff. Str or int? obviously he can't go for both because as he said he doesnt have the capability of getting LRD gears.

#4 CCSoap

CCSoap

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • IIISoapIII
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Repulsion - KokoCrunch

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:07 AM

hmmm.. another fellow crusader.. (:>)
i wont be telling you to "go change job to other class since Crus is for players with 10215 kidneys"

Crus is more... uhmm.. "Productive" when using Legend-grade items (RDN, Genesis etc)
but dont worry tho.. crus can still do decent damage even if geared with current 93 equipment.

As for your question on which jade should you use... hmmm.. what if i told you.. the stats of INT and STR in 93 jades are the same'? LOL...  If you dont believe me .. you can always use TH as your reference.. go check the stats of both jades


here's a pic of 93 STR and INT jade
(too lazy to edit)

Posted Image

So if you are asking what build should you go.. I highly suggest you to go straight INT build.. why?

For every 1 point on INT, it gives you 0.5 mattk, same goes with STR.. 1 STR = 0.5 pattk
and since both of them give same amount of stat.. there's no "advantage" for both of them.. even when you use Judge Power

But remember.. INT gives more Mdef.. unlike STR which gives more Paralyze, immobilize and other stuffs we dont care much here in nesting.. and also if you are aiming for STR build.. you have to "spam and preserve" the Judge Power buff in order to maintain the damage buff.. but on INT... you can even forget Judge power... but of course you must not lol.


Too long, didnt read?

1. STR and INT 93 jades have same stat.....       go INT
2. INT gives mdef.. while STR gives "useless" stuffs.. go INT
3. STR build needs JP.. INT does not... go INT


If you have question if what to use.. VIT or CRIT on jades... just ask here on your own post.. my post is long.. enough to be a disturbing one to other people.. (:D)

#5 DiemMaru

DiemMaru

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:36 PM

yey finally someone with build as mine! some still prefer str crus

#6 SerMejong

SerMejong

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • BriixxLoziraLozKratos
  • DN, Westwood
  • Aeternatus

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:14 PM

Wait.. didn't they nerfed the MATK gained from INT to 0.25 MATK per 1 INT? Correct me if I am wrong. I can't remember the real conversion.

#7 rikolero

rikolero

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3877 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:48 PM

1 STR = 0.5 ATK
1 INT = 0.5 MATK

#8 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

    Extraordinary Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11226 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:38 AM

 SerMejong, on 25 September 2016 - 05:14 PM, said:

Wait.. didn't they nerfed the MATK gained from INT to 0.25 MATK per 1 INT? Correct me if I am wrong. I can't remember the real conversion.

That was early 3R, there was another update after that which changed the ratio back to 0.5 PATK/MATK per STR/INT.

#9 Jauwee

Jauwee

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Grygz
  • DN, Holywood
  • BoRacaY

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:55 AM

Question here.
I chose Guardian coz they say gearing crusader is expensive. In terms of its nature, it's kinda required to have Lgrade gears for both str and int gain.
But you guys say either int or str.
Isn't it both stats pumping to maximize potential?

#10 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:59 AM

 Jauwee, on 13 October 2016 - 07:55 AM, said:

Question here.
I chose Guardian coz they say gearing crusader is expensive. In terms of its nature, it's kinda required to have Lgrade gears for both str and int gain.
But you guys say either int or str.
Isn't it both stats pumping to maximize potential?

The TS specifically mentioned level 93 equipment.

93/90 eq = 1 jade slot
earring/neck = 1 jade slot

It is practically impossible to build dual stats when there are no jade slots for it. The people are giving their opinions on whether to go for Str jades or Int jades. Dual stat pumping is out of question in this scenario.

Edited by zuyi, 13 October 2016 - 07:59 AM.


#11 Jauwee

Jauwee

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Grygz
  • DN, Holywood
  • BoRacaY

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:08 AM

 zuyi, on 13 October 2016 - 07:59 AM, said:

The TS specifically mentioned level 93 equipment.

93/90 eq = 1 jade slot
earring/neck = 1 jade slot

It is practically impossible to build dual stats when there are no jade slots for it. The people are giving their opinions on whether to go for Str jades or Int jades. Dual stat pumping is out of question in this scenario.

I mean, like
3:4 jades for str and int?
or it's not advisable to go 3:4 instead of all 7 defense jades are int/str?

#12 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:22 AM

 Jauwee, on 13 October 2016 - 08:08 AM, said:

I mean, like
3:4 jades for str and int?
or it's not advisable to go 3:4 instead of all 7 defense jades are int/str?

oh.

Well, the important thing is the stat multipliers (the 4% int or str that every jade has).
Having half of both will give you weak multiplier for both int and str, instead of giving you good multipliers for one, and thus end up lowering your overall patk/matk values. If you go with pure build, even the 3rd stat (either str or int) that you get on heraldry/talisman will give bigger numbers after the multipliers are applied. So usually going for maximum jades of 1 type is better.

In the past this is the main reason why str was the favoured bigger stats over int for crusaders -
1) str jades have 4% while Int was only 3.2%
2) Legend eq had a lot more str than int.

Thus, with bigger str multipliers, the overall str was greatly boosted rather than going 9 int + 5 str. Finally giving better damage.

Now though, going int or str depends on which stat gives better benefit for skill board damage %s. I haven't been keeping up with crus lately so I won't comment on that.

#13 Jauwee

Jauwee

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Grygz
  • DN, Holywood
  • BoRacaY

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:36 AM

 zuyi, on 13 October 2016 - 08:22 AM, said:

oh.

Well, the important thing is the stat multipliers (the 4% int or str that every jade has).
Having half of both will give you weak multiplier for both int and str, instead of giving you good multipliers for one, and thus end up lowering your overall patk/matk values. If you go with pure build, even the 3rd stat (either str or int) that you get on heraldry/talisman will give bigger numbers after the multipliers are applied. So usually going for maximum jades of 1 type is better.

In the past this is the main reason why str was the favoured bigger stats over int for crusaders -
1) str jades have 4% while Int was only 3.2%
2) Legend eq had a lot more str than int.

Thus, with bigger str multipliers, the overall str was greatly boosted rather than going 9 int + 5 str. Finally giving better damage.

Now though, going int or str depends on which stat gives better benefit for skill board damage %s. I haven't been keeping up with crus lately so I won't comment on that.

 zuyi, on 13 October 2016 - 08:22 AM, said:

oh.

Well, the important thing is the stat multipliers (the 4% int or str that every jade has).
Having half of both will give you weak multiplier for both int and str, instead of giving you good multipliers for one, and thus end up lowering your overall patk/matk values. If you go with pure build, even the 3rd stat (either str or int) that you get on heraldry/talisman will give bigger numbers after the multipliers are applied. So usually going for maximum jades of 1 type is better.

In the past this is the main reason why str was the favoured bigger stats over int for crusaders -
1) str jades have 4% while Int was only 3.2%
2) Legend eq had a lot more str than int.

Thus, with bigger str multipliers, the overall str was greatly boosted rather than going 9 int + 5 str. Finally giving better damage.

Now though, going int or str depends on which stat gives better benefit for skill board damage %s. I haven't been keeping up with crus lately so I won't comment on that.

ohh.. i didn't know

so it'd be str + int only if LRDN

then focus on 1 attack type if 93 gears (shame)

Does it mean that if ever i get third stat, is it okay to add str?
or vit instead?

#14 azamanaza

azamanaza

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • DN, Westwood
  • FURY

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:48 PM

Another bonus for INT on Crus is that most of their skills has bigger modifier with MATK.

#15 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

    Extraordinary Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11226 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 14 October 2016 - 11:54 AM

 azamanaza, on 13 October 2016 - 07:48 PM, said:

Another bonus for INT on Crus is that most of their skills has bigger modifier with MATK.

Not really most, just 2 of them (Smite EX and Zap EX), but they're pretty significant skills.

Zap EX is purely MATK based, while Smite EX has a bigger MATK modifier (the 4 subsequent hits are all MATK based) + the crawling lightning hit from the EX version is MATK based.

#16 azamanaza

azamanaza

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • DN, Westwood
  • FURY

Posted 14 October 2016 - 03:55 PM

 Vaporizer, on 14 October 2016 - 11:54 AM, said:

Not really most, just 2 of them (Smite EX and Zap EX), but they're pretty significant skills.

Zap EX is purely MATK based, while Smite EX has a bigger MATK modifier (the 4 subsequent hits are all MATK based) + the crawling lightning hit from the EX version is MATK based.

Don't forget Judgement hammer!
Also the 2 upcoming awakened skills has bigger MATK mods!

#17 BlackDevilx9

BlackDevilx9

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 611 posts
  • King
  • Excalibur Guild Master

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:35 PM

 azamanaza, on 14 October 2016 - 03:55 PM, said:

Don't forget Judgement hammer!
Also the 2 upcoming awakened skills has bigger MATK mods!
+1
I was about to say this.
Also not to mention all Crusader skills got boosted around 14% to both p/m atk side and the gap between the p.atk and m.atk got bigger.
Especially lightning charger that had 35% boost and with the awakening became kinda useful x.x"
LC awakening x3 dmg hasn't got fixed yet in kDN though :(

Anyhow INT is way better now for Crusader.

Edited by BlackDevilx9, 14 October 2016 - 05:38 PM.


#18 reymons

reymons

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:45 PM

I wanna ask if you don't mind, since i don't want to start a new thread, i was able to craft 2 skill acce lightning zap, int and str. Which of these 2 should i use?

#19 azamanaza

azamanaza

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • DN, Westwood
  • FURY

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:31 PM

INT. Stack as much int as you can.

#20 IamRehgidor

IamRehgidor

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • IamRehgidor
  • DN, Holywood
  • KKHTA

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:46 PM

View Postreymons, on 15 October 2016 - 05:45 PM, said:

I wanna ask if you don't mind, since i don't want to start a new thread, i was able to craft 2 skill acce lightning zap, int and str. Which of these 2 should i use?

Depends on your equipped jade .. If you are using physical/str then get the str likewise get int if you are using int . but creating lightning zap skill acce means getting more int .. or you can get another skill acce for smite /judgement hammer