Jump to content


Crusader Dragon Jade For Lvl 93


  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 reymons

reymons

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 04:19 PM

Next question what do you recommend for accesories? RDNL Acce or Skill Acce since i got an Electric Smite Skill Acce Int, Couple that with the Lightning Zap Skill acce int, i`m satisfied my dilemma are the rings, If i go RDNL Acce i wont get the max addtl bonus for just having 2 pcs of the acce. And also I just got a Judgement hammer skill acce m.attack+ele should i change it to crit+elem? and lastly what other skill acce should i get just in case to pair it with my judgement hammer?

#22 CCSoap

CCSoap

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • IIISoapIII
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Repulsion - KokoCrunch

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:03 AM

View Postreymons, on 16 October 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

1. Next question what do you recommend for accesories? RDNL Acce or Skill Acce since i got an Electric Smite Skill Acce Int, Couple that with the Lightning Zap Skill acce int, i`m satisfied my dilemma are the rings, If i go RDNL Acce i wont get the max addtl bonus for just having 2 pcs of the acce. And also I just got a Judgement hammer skill acce m.attack+ele 2. should i change it to crit+elem? 3. and lastly what other skill acce should i get just in case to pair it with my judgement hammer?

You got so many questions here le .. (:D)
Inputted number on possible questions...

~~

We had this topic before the release of Genesis Ring on Myuniru's thread...

To make it simple... accessories goes like this

Genesis Accessories > *LRD Accessories > 90 Unique Skill Accessories > 93 ID Accessories

*Take note that if ever you are going to use LRD Accessories... it is a mandatory for you to use
1. 2 LRD Rings (Pure MATK or Hybrid will do.. as long as it is not Pure PATK) + 2 L-Grade Light Jades
2. 1 LRD Earrings (Stats of your choice) + 1 High Grade Lv.80 Jade (Stats of your choice)
3. 1 90 Epic/Unique Skill Accessory (+1 Smite.. Stats of your choice) + +14/+15 Lv.90 Jade (Preferably INT)

So as for your questions...
1. Depends on your budget.. You got 3 options..
- If you are rich AF and your bones and teeth are made of golds.. go Genesis set
- If you are average player with decent source of income... go LRD option
- If you really dun have the golds to spend... go 90 skill accessories but I think this option will cost you a lot of gold too...

2. Depends also on your needs.. always check your Critical % and you will know your answer.. 75% crit is the "mandatory critical" for being a crus
Current critical cap is around 326,000... and if you use 2 Critical+Elem unique skill.. it will give you around 8% of crit which is good already..
To make it simple.. if you are below 75% crit line.. use 2 crit+elem rings

3. Here's the list of my previous skill accessories build when I was still using those
- 90 Necklace (Smite - Bear)
- 90 Earrings (Zap - Bear)
- x2 90 Ring (Judgment - MATK/Elem)

2 Skill rings doesnt stack btw (if both Judgment or any other skills).. I just used them since thats what I got when crafting it... also.. 1 ring is useless since the only notable skill on rings is the Judgment hammer.. The skill on 2nd ring is your choice..

#23 reymons

reymons

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:15 AM

View PostCCSoap, on 17 October 2016 - 07:03 AM, said:



You got so many questions here le .. (:D)
Inputted number on possible questions...

~~

We had this topic before the release of Genesis Ring on Myuniru's thread...

To make it simple... accessories goes like this

Genesis Accessories > *LRD Accessories > 90 Unique Skill Accessories > 93 ID Accessories

*Take note that if ever you are going to use LRD Accessories... it is a mandatory for you to use
1. 2 LRD Rings (Pure MATK or Hybrid will do.. as long as it is not Pure PATK) + 2 L-Grade Light Jades
2. 1 LRD Earrings (Stats of your choice) + 1 High Grade Lv.80 Jade (Stats of your choice)
3. 1 90 Epic/Unique Skill Accessory (+1 Smite.. Stats of your choice) + +14/+15 Lv.90 Jade (Preferably INT)

So as for your questions...
1. Depends on your budget.. You got 3 options..
- If you are rich AF and your bones and teeth are made of golds.. go Genesis set
- If you are average player with decent source of income... go LRD option
- If you really dun have the golds to spend... go 90 skill accessories but I think this option will cost you a lot of gold too...

2. Depends also on your needs.. always check your Critical % and you will know your answer.. 75% crit is the "mandatory critical" for being a crus
Current critical cap is around 326,000... and if you use 2 Critical+Elem unique skill.. it will give you around 8% of crit which is good already..
To make it simple.. if you are below 75% crit line.. use 2 crit+elem rings

3. Here's the list of my previous skill accessories build when I was still using those
- 90 Necklace (Smite - Bear)
- 90 Earrings (Zap - Bear)
- x2 90 Ring (Judgment - MATK/Elem)

2 Skill rings doesnt stack btw (if both Judgment or any other skills).. I just used them since thats what I got when crafting it... also.. 1 ring is useless since the only notable skill on rings is the Judgment hammer.. The skill on 2nd ring is your choice..

Thanks for the answers, and sorry as well as to how the questions where presented.

I do have some follow up questions

As of yesterday i have the ffg skill acce

Smite(INT)
Lightning Zap (INT)
Judgement Hammer (Crit+ele)
Divine combo(crit+ele) i took this due to awakening.

1.Are LRD acce really that mandatory/advisable to use? Since i do have the budget. I'am a tad bit sceptic in getting them now that i got the skill acce stats that i want.

2. Crit wise wouldn't better for me to stick with my current set up? since i get more crit, considering my.crux wasn't able to participate in Gachalicious event w/c gives the 15% crit rings

3. Investment wise don't you think, LRD acce will just get obsolete in the coming months?

#24 CCSoap

CCSoap

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • IIISoapIII
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Repulsion - KokoCrunch

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:29 PM

View Postreymons, on 17 October 2016 - 07:15 AM, said:

1.Are LRD acce really that mandatory/advisable to use? Since i do have the budget. I'am a tad bit sceptic in getting them now that i got the skill acce stats that i want.

2. Crit wise wouldn't better for me to stick with my current set up? since i get more crit, considering my.crux wasn't able to participate in Gachalicious event w/c gives the 15% crit rings

3. Investment wise don't you think, LRD acce will just get obsolete in the coming months?

1. You should be able to get the answer to your question if you will read my post carefully...
I said ""*Take note that if ever you are going to use LRD Accessories... it is a mandatory for you to use.."" meaning.. you will have to use those things I mentioned before for you to maximize the benefits you can receive if you ever wanted to choose the LRD build option...
but actually... there's no "mandatory" accessory build for crus... everything lies on your budget..

2. Its good already... I'd say you stick with that... but you can always change your crit+elem to matk+elem if ever you are beyond 75% crit...

3. I forgot about the new Legend Ice dragon accessories... IMO..

Genesis > LiD > LRD > 90 Unique Skill > Unique Ice drag..

LRD might be obsolete on coming months but do you have enouf amount of golds at your disposal?
Its just like the Old LDD Rings.. LRD was released but Old LDD is still famous until the L-Grade is released which made the LRD more powerful...
Right now im sticking to LRD option... still grinding the necessary materials for the genesis...

If I were to be asked... I suggest go either Genesis build or LiD build...
but then again... EVERYTHING LIES ON YOUR BUDGET

#25 Barftub

Barftub

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 552 posts
  • BARFtub
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Pleb

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:37 PM

View Postreymons, on 17 October 2016 - 07:15 AM, said:

Thanks for the answers, and sorry as well as to how the questions where presented.

I do have some follow up questions

As of yesterday i have the ffg skill acce

Smite(INT)
Lightning Zap (INT)
Judgement Hammer (Crit+ele)
Divine combo(crit+ele) i took this due to awakening.

Here is my opinion.

1.Are LRD acce really that mandatory/advisable to use? Since i do have the budget. I'am a tad bit sceptic in getting them now that i got the skill acce stats that i want.

It is very subjective, to be honest. It really depends on what your crusader needs given the situation. Generally, RDNL rings provide one of the best combination of stats a crusader could want. Assuming you got the pure matk ring (the mixed one is decent if you get that instead), it has one of the best magic attack and raw stats compared to other similar options like magic based theano/ice dragon rings or skill rings.

Let's not forget that you can equip legend jades into RDNL rings which your skill rings cannot. Even with +15 jades, the stat does not even come close to matching that given by a legend jade.

Aside from the stats conferred by the ring and the 2-set bonus, getting a set of 3 grants you a bonus 327 FD, which results in additional damage boost as well. How much depends on your current FD value, but we'll leave that topic for another day. Always go RDNL earrings over necklace since it provides higher INT, leaving your necklace as a free slot for stronger options like INT based skill necklace or genesis necklace.

Currently, before cleric awakening, getting Smite +1 is the more superior option over LC +1, but I'm not sure how much Smite compares to LC after the awakening. Then, it would be up to you whether to sacrifice the necklace or earring slot to achieve the 3-set RDNL.

The best way to compare the usefulness of RDNL accessories over your current set is to basically do a full gear sim comparison of your character and then switching out your current skill rings for RDNL accessories and see the overall general improvement of your character.

Skill sim: https://spacem.githu...earsim/#/builds

2. Crit wise wouldn't better for me to stick with my current set up? since i get more crit, considering my.crux wasn't able to participate in Gachalicious event w/c gives the 15% crit rings

Critical wise, yes. It would be better to stick to your current set up. If you were around during the Crazy Duck DJ coin login event and got yourself an Aqua necklace, you can farm up 30 Halloween coins during this event and get the Halloween Spirit with Axe. Both of them counts as part of the 2016 set, hence granting you the 15% critical bonus.

However, I think it is wasteful to stack critical via rings since there are more "favourable" options with lesser trade-off. For example, you could get heraldries with additional stat critical or stack more critical (if using 90 gear) or AGI (if using 80 gear) via jades, in exchange for losing some HP. If you don't intend to do raid content (e.g. RDN/IDN), you don't really need that much HP, considering as a Crusader, you have quite a decent number of iframes, blocks and a 20/24s godmode skill.

I have a Crusader myself and he has critical cap for 90 cap content. I'm not using skill accessories with critical though. I supplemented most of his critical through additional stat crit prem 90 plates, rare wind/fatal talismans, updated 2016 costumes and a RDNL necklace with 2x DDNL perfect pot rings. His HP isn't terribly low either, hanging around 1.7m and about 210k combined attack using mainly 4 RDNU + 2 Evo. Coma + 1 Evo. NM. I would say it's good enough considering his "less-than-ideal" gear level.

3. Investment wise don't you think, LRD acce will just get obsolete in the coming months?

Not really. I mean let's take DDNL perfect pot rings as an example. Despite being an item ranging all the way back to 60 cap, it still exists today as a powerful option for Crusaders, simply because of all the %stats the potential gives.

I don't think RDNL will become obsolete so quickly. The next upgrade would be IDNL accessories, but IDN 8-man HC isn't like any other nest you have faced before. Hard-hitting mechanics, thick af HP and full concentration makes it difficult to clear without a party with a minimum standard of gear level and knowledge of all the mechanics. It kind of reminds me of a typical WoW raid where players would spend hours getting wipes before they finally clear it, but I digress.

Sure, you could get genesis rings or DDNL rings but those typically are rarer to find, more expensive or simply take way too much time to obtain. While the upcoming cleric awakening may ease the difficulty of clearing IDN 8-man, I don't see it losing its usefulness any time too soon until DN reaches a point where many teams start selling IDN HC svc.

Edited by Barftub, 17 October 2016 - 06:40 PM.


#26 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2887 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:45 PM

View PostBarftub, on 17 October 2016 - 06:37 PM, said:

Not really. I mean let's take DDNL perfect pot rings as an example. Despite being an item ranging all the way back to 60 cap, it still exists today as a powerful option for Crusaders, simply because of all the %stats the potential gives.

I don't think RDNL will become obsolete so quickly. The next upgrade would be IDNL accessories, but IDN 8-man HC isn't like any other nest you have faced before. Hard-hitting mechanics, thick af HP and full concentration makes it difficult to clear without a party with a minimum standard of gear level and knowledge of all the mechanics. It kind of reminds me of a typical WoW raid where players would spend hours getting wipes before they finally clear it, but I digress.

Sure, you could get genesis rings or DDNL rings but those typically are rarer to find, more expensive or simply take way too much time to obtain. While the upcoming cleric awakening may ease the difficulty of clearing IDN 8-man, I don't see it losing its usefulness any time too soon until DN reaches a point where many teams start selling IDN HC svc.

RDNL rings will definitely die very quickly.
  • IDNL accessories are coming in.
  • Genesis Rings are always there for the rich/farmers.
  • DDNL, even though rare, is still dropping in value (because of Gen rings) but now that better gears will eventually be available, the % increment from DDNL rings will make RDNL look like a joke.
The only RDNL accesory worth it is the Int necklace for those who are really desperate for crit while giving up on some damage. And even then, Skill necklaces can give good enough crit with better damage, just for the loss of vit.

You can hype all you want about IDN HC, but fact remains the amount of parties that cleared IDN HC within the first week of release is way more than RDN HC. In fact, for HW/SW only 1 party cleared RDN HC in 80 cap and even for a good month or so in 90 cap, no other party had yet cleared. IDN HC is nowhere close to the challenge previous raids gave, the loots from it won't take long to become not-so-rare in the market.

#27 Barftub

Barftub

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 552 posts
  • BARFtub
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Pleb

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:18 PM

View Postzuyi, on 17 October 2016 - 06:45 PM, said:

RDNL rings will definitely die very quickly.
  • IDNL accessories are coming in.
  • Genesis Rings are always there for the rich/farmers.
  • DDNL, even though rare, is still dropping in value (because of Gen rings) but now that better gears will eventually be available, the % increment from DDNL rings will make RDNL look like a joke.
The only RDNL accesory worth it is the Int necklace for those who are really desperate for crit while giving up on some damage. And even then, Skill necklaces can give good enough crit with better damage, just for the loss of vit.

You can hype all you want about IDN HC, but fact remains the amount of parties that cleared IDN HC within the first week of release is way more than RDN HC. In fact, for HW/SW only 1 party cleared RDN HC in 80 cap and even for a good month or so in 90 cap, no other party had yet cleared. IDN HC is nowhere close to the challenge previous raids gave, the loots from it won't take long to become not-so-rare in the market.
Hm, there surely is no contest for genesis rings since the stat it gives is just plain ridiculous and for DDNL rings which I expect the %stat would benefit you much more when you're decked with a full set of +12 IDNL.

But comparing IDNL rings to RDNL rings from a Crusader's perspective, is it really that much of an improvement? Other than IDNL rings utterly beating RDNL in the critical department, the rest... I'm not so sure. If I recall, IDNL rings are about ~200 stronger in matk but they lose out greatly in stats department, with IDNL rings giving something 227 INT/AGI while RDNL gives like 710 INT, 263 AGI, 440 VIT and ~14k HP. If you get 2 of the same ring, RDNL even has bonus stats from the 2-set bonus. IDNL rings has critical damage too, but if you subtract all the bonus stat IDNL loses to 2x RDNL with set bonus, it isn't that much of a huge advantage. The 230 FD though... hmm... wouldn't be too much of a sweeping win compared to RDNL if the Crusader paired a necklace/earring for a 3 set bonus.

Considering Crusader's CM1 and JP's mechanic, is 2x IDNL rings better than 2x RDNL rings though?

Edited by Barftub, 17 October 2016 - 07:21 PM.


#28 reymons

reymons

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:39 PM

I'll follow what you guys, suggested since like i mentioned, budget wise I'm ready to create a crux, already sold my soul to you know who. Thanks for the insights so far my target is b4 awakening comes here i would a RDNL +12 crux. I would be able to complete my RDNL set by next week.

Edited by reymons, 17 October 2016 - 07:39 PM.


#29 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2887 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:52 PM

View PostBarftub, on 17 October 2016 - 07:18 PM, said:

Considering Crusader's CM1 and JP's mechanic, is 2x IDNL rings better than 2x RDNL rings though?

IDK tbh, but not gonna bother finding out either. 3 set RDNL is out of question, the skill neck/earring stats are way too high to miss out on. I'm surprised though, that the earlier post didn't mention DDNL. I'm sure DDNL would be better than RDNL rings for a crus, and since the person asking questions plans to go full RDNL eq, it should give a lot more str and int than RDNL gives. Well anyway, don't know if IDNL is better or RDNL, in the end it's 230 FD vs around 1.8k~ Int. I'd just say paw all the calculations, get dual genesis.

#30 Barftub

Barftub

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 552 posts
  • BARFtub
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Pleb

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:59 PM

View Postzuyi, on 17 October 2016 - 07:52 PM, said:

IDK tbh, but not gonna bother finding out either. 3 set RDNL is out of question, the skill neck/earring stats are way too high to miss out on. I'm surprised though, that the earlier post didn't mention DDNL. I'm sure DDNL would be better than RDNL rings for a crus, and since the person asking questions plans to go full RDNL eq, it should give a lot more str and int than RDNL gives. Well anyway, don't know if IDNL is better or RDNL, in the end it's 230 FD vs around 1.8k~ Int. I'd just say paw all the calculations, get dual genesis.

3-set RDNL is usually only if you need that 327 FD boost. If not, I still think 2x RDNL rings win over 2x IDNL rings after factoring in awakened CM1 and JP.

2x DDNL with +12 RDNL is very rewarding, But ideally, getting 2x genesis rings would be most ideal, especially for a +12 RDNL user.

#31 Made2Break

Made2Break

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts
  • PH People's Champ.
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:34 PM

offtopic: But Ravens beat Crusaders dps now (lol) life is sad

#32 Barftub

Barftub

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 552 posts
  • BARFtub
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Pleb

Posted 17 October 2016 - 11:09 PM

View PostMade2Break, on 17 October 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

offtopic: But Ravens beat Crusaders dps now (lol) life is sad

Okay.

#33 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2887 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:17 AM

View PostMade2Break, on 17 October 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

offtopic: But Ravens beat Crusaders dps now (lol) life is sad

bring your raven, i use my crusader, see who dps more (lol) (lol)

let me show you what anal rape looks like kid

It gonna be fun (;])

Edited by zuyi, 18 October 2016 - 02:18 AM.


#34 BlackDevilx9

BlackDevilx9

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 611 posts
  • King
  • Excalibur Guild Master

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:46 PM

View PostMade2Break, on 17 October 2016 - 09:34 PM, said:

offtopic: But Ravens beat Crusaders dps now (lol) life is sad
Lol, true.. but how about awakened Crusader?

Does anyone think we have a chance to out-DPS Raven with awakening?
we can do unstoppable DPS too or even better since we have DA, Iron will and block(not to mention 3 long iFrames with the new skill).
and wins in terms of buffs&debuffs and EXes, so we shouldn't rely on board damage alone when comparing.
meanwhile they'll have to burst as much skills as they can under fade 30% FD buff.

Tell me if I'm dreaming but it seems to me that we're actually winning if both are fully geared(full IDN L-max crit) and played well.

Edited by BlackDevilx9, 18 October 2016 - 03:52 PM.


#35 Barftub

Barftub

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 552 posts
  • BARFtub
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Pleb

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:15 AM

View PostBlackDevilx9, on 18 October 2016 - 03:46 PM, said:

Lol, true.. but how about awakened Crusader?

If we wanted to be really technical on this, both classes should be compared on a somewhat constant variable. So either both awakened or none at all. Let's say we allow this inconsistency to slide.

Does anyone think we have a chance to out-DPS Raven with awakening?

Dunno, tbh.

we can do unstoppable DPS too or even better since we have DA, Iron will and block(not to mention 3 long iFrames with the new skill).

DA? 20 seconds of yolo DPS, that's true. But it can be buff wiped and the cooldown is hilariously long.
Iron will? I'm not sure if it will still give the SA ability since I recalled cleric awakening removes alot of SA-related utility from shell-confering skills like Ruina's eggshell, destro eggshell, etc. Let's assume it's not removed. This works as a damage reduction skill. It improves your survivability, not your damage output.

Block? No, just no. This won't help in unstoppable DPS. You do know that with the Block buff on, if you're casting something and your block triggers, the skill gets cancelled?

and wins in terms of buffs&debuffs and EXes

I'm more interested in the EXes here. There's a reason for that. Yes, it's true that the EXes are higher generally e.g. +160% for SH and +110% for HR. But that's because the board damage for the skills itself is generally very low. I mean like 69% for SH and 823% for HR? The stronger EX buff is to compensate for that low base board damage. Then look at Smite EX's buff. Why is it only a 30% increase? Go figure.

so we shouldn't rely on board damage alone when comparing.

This is objectively false. We have to look at board damage to calculate the effects of debuffs and EXes on them. Relying on them alone is inaccurate, but ignoring them outright is also foolish.

meanwhile they'll have to burst as much skills as they can under fade 30% FD buff.

Fade is like Crusader's JP.  For Crusaders, JP lasts 55s with a 85s cd. Fade lasts 10s with a 30s cd. As far as I know, Fade does not got buff wiped, but JP (and even DA) can be. Then look at each skill's downtime. Fade is a flat 20s. JP? 30-85 seconds. DA? 105-125 seconds. Ideally, squeezing as many skills as they can within that 10s Fade buff is the best to maximise DPS, but it's not like their damage will drastically deprove without Fade on.

Tell me if I'm dreaming but it seems to me that we're actually winning if both are fully geared(full IDN L-max crit) and played well.


#36 BlackDevilx9

BlackDevilx9

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 611 posts
  • King
  • Excalibur Guild Master

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:31 AM

first of all thank you for being interested.

View PostBarftub, on 19 October 2016 - 03:15 AM, said:

If we wanted to be really technical on this, both classes should be compared on a somewhat constant variable. So either both awakened or none at all. Let's say we allow this inconsistency to slide.

I know, If we compared both with awakening, Raven will probably win, we don't know what updates could happen in the future.
If you haven't noticed, Chaser is the ONLY class that didn't get buffed at all with level 93 update, but Bringer did.
so they know how imbalanced he is, and might as well not push him as much as other classes with awakening.
well this is just a side note, don't bother about it.

this why I didn't bother mentioning it in the first place

View PostBarftub, on 19 October 2016 - 03:15 AM, said:

DA? 20 seconds of yolo DPS, that's true. But it can be buff wiped and the cooldown is hilariously long.
Iron will? I'm not sure if it will still give the SA ability since I recalled cleric awakening removes alot of SA-related utility from shell-confering skills like Ruina's eggshell, destro eggshell, etc. Let's assume it's not removed. This works as a damage reduction skill. It improves your survivability, not your damage output.

Block? No, just no. This won't help in unstoppable DPS. You do know that with the Block buff on, if you're casting something and your block triggers, the skill gets cancelled?

IDK if they fixed it but do you know there's a trick which can 20% decrease of ultimate cooldown with the level 900 "combined skill" by taking it out after using the ultimate and switching it back so the cooldown will be around 90 seconds(I would use duration plate too, if had the chance to maximize FD with 8~10plates),
the switching won't take a second of DA time, you can do it at the time while it charges, or could attack at the same time as switching(if you didn't understand I have a video).

why do you mention buff wiping a lot like it's in the whole game? I thought only first stage IDN has it, no?(haven't played SEA since 90 begun, only came back to test out Crusader awakening in cDN and I enjoyed the changes).
other than IDN no need to be mentioned since they're way easier for a "fully geared" as I said in the end.

Yes, Iron will still has its SA buff and this what matters about it, prevent skill canceling = wider DPS window for yolo Crusader.
as for block, I said "played well", Crusader can still use Iframes(but saves you if got attacked while casting DC, HL or LC and the new hammer skill) -- it allows you to burst damage without really dodging instead of being cautious for the incoming attack and not using these 4 skills with long casting time, well .. ok skip this, since I haven't tested it myself in 93 nests nor idn.

View PostBarftub, on 19 October 2016 - 03:15 AM, said:

I'm more interested in the EXes here. There's a reason for that. Yes, it's true that the EXes are higher generally e.g. +160% for SH and +110% for HR. But that's because the board damage for the skills itself is generally very low. I mean like 69% for SH and 823% for HR? The stronger EX buff is to compensate for that low base board damage. Then look at Smite EX's buff. Why is it only a 30% increase? Go figure.
lol, this is what I'm trying to say by mentioning EX then asking to not look only at the board damages which are pretty low in Paladin tree. btw SH is 150% not 69%.
30% for smite is actually good for a spammable skill.
LC awakening(second attack) hits 12011% in total(and DC awk is way stronger too), with the cooldown being decreased with electric skills.
so there is lot of calculations to do(including buff and debuffs) before fully relying on board damage.

View PostBarftub, on 19 October 2016 - 03:15 AM, said:

Fade is like Crusader's JP.  For Crusaders, JP lasts 55s with a 85s cd. Fade lasts 10s with a 30s cd. As far as I know, Fade does not got buff wiped, but JP (and even DA) can be. Then look at each skill's downtime. Fade is a flat 20s. JP? 30-85 seconds. DA? 105-125 seconds. Ideally, squeezing as many skills as they can within that 10s Fade buff is the best to maximise DPS, but it's not like their damage will drastically deprove without Fade on.
"played well" Crusader would use a plate for JP(the downtime with CD plate is only 13 seconds if didn't get buff wiped), I still don't know what bosses have buff wipe in cap 90~93 other than IDN's first stage since I haven't been playing SEA the whole past 2 caps, if they're not a lot, then we don't really have to care about it.

Edited by BlackDevilx9, 19 October 2016 - 11:55 AM.


#37 Synee

Synee

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Luṽ̷̡̟̜͝CC00002
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:32 AM

as for now even fd crusader can't beat half fd Raven

#38 Nihilum

Nihilum

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Nihilum
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:53 PM

crusader right now is outclass by others just wait for his awakening and u will be good to go

#39 Synee

Synee

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Luṽ̷̡̟̜͝CC00002
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:15 PM

i kenot wait to try out Awakening Crusader for Str Crusader

#40 Synee

Synee

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Luṽ̷̡̟̜͝CC00002
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:16 PM

Targetting to get at least 110k+ Str (:D)