• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:19 AM

Posted Image

Every month or so, players receive the possibility to purchase the new costume package from the cash shop, which usually consists of a 7-set or costume set that includes weapon costumes as well.

The costume parts are also neatly available separately within the tabs under the Costume category, however, there are no separate tabs to purchase the main and secondary costume weapons!

Posted Image

This means that, once the next costume package arrives and the costume parts do remain on the separate tabs, the weapons are no longer available to players, to great frustration of many players that wish to still complete their set, or get that weapon costume they love so much!

This suggestion is to request to have tabs added under the Costume category in the Cash Shop to enable us to buy main and secondary weapon costumes separately, and of course adding in the previous cash shop weapon costumes in there as well, in the same fashion as most of the previous costumes are available in the cash shop.

We understand that the package option may also be financially motivated to have players spend more cash during the first month it's available, so as an alternate option to immediately add the weapon costumes to the tabs, they could also be added once the new costume package arrives.

If you like this suggestion, please leave a like on the first post, and if you have any ideas to add to it, please leave a comment below!

Players love customizing their characters and are willing to charge and spend cash on that, so please consider adding this to Dragon Nest Europe.

#2 Papaya

Papaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Mango
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Connect

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:22 AM

We tried pushing for this with shanda but it was rejected - I'm sure CC has more influence over this so it would be nice if we could try again considering pretty much every other version has this possibility ==

#3 iKiwi

iKiwi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Hueiiwi
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:26 AM

+1 to this \o\
I seriously want this, it's so annoying to just buy a full set for the weapons and then sell the costume because you don't like it/ care about it at alll.

Off topic:
Kiwi? :v

#4 HisCato

HisCato

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2538 posts
  • DN, Greenwood
  • At the end of Rainbow

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:47 PM

*pardon me from SEA*
---

.....wait... huh....
SEA server has a separate tab of [Costume Weapon] can be found at Main Tab.
BUT they [weapons] arent available anymore once new costumes are released. But Hat to Shoes are available for a month after the new release.

...am i not understanding anything, what is going on @.@? i really dunno if EU just has different Cash Shop from ours. or you mean to let the [Costume Weapon] also be available when there's a new release? ( coz im also down with it lol )

Edited by HisCato, 03 October 2016 - 08:51 PM.

#5 kira0213

kira0213

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:28 PM

is it possible that i will only buy the costume weapon?