Today the channel hosts many types of support and is not actively managed by the DNMs anymore aside from hosted events. Basically any player can enter with a question or issue and direct it as other players present to receive some type of support.
I'm posting this topic up to inform everyone that the DNM channel will be changed to support in order to make it's function more fitting. If you have any questions (or issues) in relation to the game, events, and so on, you may enter the channel and ask for support. DNMs, QAs, moderators and other players will be present to help and give you support.
A small guide below on how to join the channel:
- Open the Community window (possibly with the O key).
- Go to the Channel tab.
- Press the Participate in Channel button.
- Fill in support and press enter or OK, you will now enter the channel.
- Select the channel chat or type /c in the chat window.
- The person with the crown on the channel window is the current channel host, they are not necessarily and should not be confused with a GM, DNMs or other CC Staff member.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to to leave them below, if not.. then enjoy your game!