Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:05 AM

So.. after reading quite few times i finally read it.
For Every 2 Sec, 3 [Fatigue] is created "No Recovery from fatigue"

While the explaination below it

[Fatigue]
Maximum 30
Every 1 sec, Recover 3..?

Currently you cant recover fatigue anymore and need to wait like 30-60 sec.

I am concerned it is not a bug or rather intended (oo;)

#2 Remilia

Remilia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Remiiria, RhoAiias
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:15 PM

I mentioned this bfr in colo section but i think its intentional.
In my experience erratic in pvp works like the old erratic except the value from 10 to 30 and the increment/decrement from 1 to 3. Basically we still have the same 20 sec active period and 10 sec to cooldown fatique. I dont recall we have to wait 30-60 sec to recover but I speculate u didn't deactivate erratic after fatique? (which mean the debuff expire all 30 fatique instantly after 60 sec)

Good news: scar, wall and flag dont consume fatique
Bad news: scar and wall also syncronized in pvp

#3 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 02 October 2016 - 06:08 PM

View PostRemilia, on 02 October 2016 - 04:15 PM, said:

I mentioned this bfr in colo section but i think its intentional.
In my experience erratic in pvp works like the old erratic except the value from 10 to 30 and the increment/decrement from 1 to 3. Basically we still have the same 20 sec active period and 10 sec to cooldown fatique. I dont recall we have to wait 30-60 sec to recover but I speculate u didn't deactivate erratic after fatique? (which mean the debuff expire all 30 fatique instantly after 60 sec)

Good news: scar, wall and flag dont consume fatique
Bad news: scar and wall also syncronized in pvp
You should try yourself abit.
I've been pvping a months the awakening patch brings the bug , and regardless using erratic or not when you gain Fatigue from flag,using Scar/Will not even using Erratic at all it'll pretty much dead stuck there and will expire once you didnt use it at all for 60 secs?

Edited by XaelCry, 02 October 2016 - 06:09 PM.

#4 Remilia

Remilia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Remiiria, RhoAiias
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:13 PM

View PostXaelCry, on 02 October 2016 - 06:08 PM, said:

regardless using erratic or not when you gain Fatigue from flag,using Scar/Will not even using Erratic at all it'll pretty much dead stuck there and will expire once you didnt use it at all for 60 secs?
Oh yeah i just realized it still use fatique, 1 for flag, 2 for scar/wall, since the usage only speed up 1-2 sec bfr full fatique accumulated. When not using erratic they already recover after 1 sec (-3 fatique) that's why I didn't notice at first.
Also my speculation are off since the debuff increment fatique each 2 sec, they pretty much dead stuck if you don't turn off erratic after fully fatique. The way to recover fatique is to toggle off erratic and it will recover 3 every 1 sec.

#5 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:07 AM

View PostRemilia, on 02 October 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

Oh yeah i just realized it still use fatique, 1 for flag, 2 for scar/wall, since the usage only speed up 1-2 sec bfr full fatique accumulated. When not using erratic they already recover after 1 sec (-3 fatique) that's why I didn't notice at first.
Also my speculation are off since the debuff increment fatique each 2 sec, they pretty much dead stuck if you don't turn off erratic after fully fatique. The way to recover fatique is to toggle off erratic and it will recover 3 every 1 sec.
I am not sure which server you're but in sea that thing is bugged. it wont recover even if you put it off.

#6 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5787 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:16 AM

as far as i've been laddering the fatigue does wear off after i turn it off, but i havent been letting it fill up since i always toggle it off as soon as it almost full.

but i think it does take about 3-5 secs to regain speed after turning it off when its full

#7 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:42 AM

View PostxEquation, on 03 October 2016 - 11:16 AM, said:

as far as i've been laddering the fatigue does wear off after i turn it off, but i havent been letting it fill up since i always toggle it off as soon as it almost full.

but i think it does take about 3-5 secs to regain speed after turning it off when its full
Me :

The toggle off suppose to recover 3 ftg each 1 sec but it does not recover .-.?

#8 Remilia

Remilia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Remiiria, RhoAiias
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 03 October 2016 - 12:58 PM

I just tested on my DWC Flurry, I found out that after u take class mastery 1, the fatique bugged, I guess they got something wrong when implementing the -7 fatique after successful hornet touch (which should be effective on pve only). Try yourself on dwc without taking class mastery 1 and the fatique works well. Guess someone need to report this to dev (tense)
add:
In this case all fatique will wear off after 60 sec when u toggle it off. (without toggling it on and using scar/will and flag on that time, okay that sux)

Edited by Remilia, 03 October 2016 - 01:07 PM.

#9 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 03 October 2016 - 01:56 PM

View PostRemilia, on 03 October 2016 - 12:58 PM, said:

I just tested on my DWC Flurry, I found out that after u take class mastery 1, the fatique bugged, I guess they got something wrong when implementing the -7 fatique after successful hornet touch (which should be effective on pve only). Try yourself on dwc without taking class mastery 1 and the fatique works well. Guess someone need to report this to dev (tense)
add:
In this case all fatique will wear off after 60 sec when u toggle it off. (without toggling it on and using scar/will and flag on that time, okay that sux)
Uh the bug just happen after the 93 patch along with the fd bug.
The -7 from Hornet touch have been added for months and the bug has never been occured till the patch.

I'll foward this to dev issues

#10 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5787 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:56 PM

seems like it only affects flurries?

#11 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:58 PM

@Xael, you should record a new vid without using the voice change, just for the sake of it :v

it your main char summor...

#12 XaelCry

XaelCry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4909 posts
  • Rational
  • DN, Holywood
  • Quit

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:14 PM

View Postzuyi, on 03 October 2016 - 05:58 PM, said:

@Xael, you should record a new vid without using the voice change, just for the sake of it :v

it your main char summor...
oh right.. rip (lol)

bout that i got it from jdn mastur race

Edited by XaelCry, 03 October 2016 - 06:16 PM.

#13 YoongEunnie

YoongEunnie

• 88 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:06 PM

Hi Guys,

This issue have been forwarded to the developers~

Thank you~