#1 BogdanTalalaikin

BogdanTalalaikin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:45 AM

IGN:Elesis.
Server:Desmodeus

She kills everyone who have low rank or no costumes and they even dont touch her
she just comes and killing because she can. Please stop that everyone quit and crying after that she always "haha" when someone pm smthing she is very mad please stop her or she will destory all server.

its Dragon nest europe

#2 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:53 AM

In all honest may I ask which braindead mod, moderated and approved this thread? This person is reporting someone for killing ppl in PVP. Like WTF a your serious? The reported person is according to the description most likely even fighting against afk pvp farming ppl and gets reported by this scum and you even approve this thread?

Undoubtfully I have to give you the props that over and over and over again you manage to astonish me, that even though consider impossible, you manage to sink lower and reach a new level bulls-you-can-guess-how-the-word-ends.

I would like to give a Shoutout to Elesis.! May your glory shine brigther and outlast our sun. May your bloodshed continue and fill thousand seas. May your Rolling Lavas crush endless bones of scums like these. May your Infernos purify this community and burn this server. And hopefully one day, may this ritommunity rise like a phoenix from the ashes from the scorched earth your rampages left behind, reborn and cleansed. Amen!

#3 GoldenSol

GoldenSol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • GoldenSol
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:33 PM

View PostWeapon7, on 06 October 2016 - 10:53 AM, said:

I would like to give a Shoutout to Elesis.! May your glory shine brigther and outlast our sun. May your bloodshed continue and fill thousand seas. May your Rolling Lavas crush endless bones of scums like these. May your Infernos purify this community and burn this server. And hopefully one day, may this ritommunity rise like a phoenix from the ashes from the scorched earth your rampages left behind, reborn and cleansed. Amen!

Amen! Maybe you chillroomers should go play Farmville or smth if you want to afk all day in PvP rooms, instead of actually playing the game. :D

ELESIS. TOP GENOCIDE FARMER EU \ ʕ  •ᴥ•ʔ /

#4 Dessert

Dessert

Dragon Nest Master

• 179 posts
  • ButterBraid
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:49 PM

Killing other players is the purpose of PvP, so this is not against the rules and perfectly fine.

Closed.