Jump to content


Bring Back Wrath Conversion


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Hept

Hept

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 07:57 PM

So I dont really know the exact amount of loot that we get from IDN HC but it would be nice to have the wrath conversion system back. For example i can buy 1 ice dragon fury using idk 10 rdn wraths or something like that from the dark priestess in space and time. 10 might be a little too much but at least we would have to work our way to Lidn gear since upgrading the gear is a little easier using the enhancement transfer feature.

#2 Addely

Addely

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 11 October 2016 - 09:00 PM

View PostHept, on 11 October 2016 - 07:57 PM, said:

So I dont really know the exact amount of loot that we get from IDN HC but it would be nice to have the wrath conversion system back. For example i can buy 1 ice dragon fury using idk 10 rdn wraths or something like that from the dark priestess in space and time. 10 might be a little too much but at least we would have to work our way to Lidn gear since upgrading the gear is a little easier using the enhancement transfer feature.

If it'd ever happen, 10 wraths surely isn't ''too much''.

#3 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts
  • MuchAshe/Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 11 October 2016 - 09:01 PM

Ahahahahahaha, no.

#4 Joanoslayer

Joanoslayer

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Joanokami, Hellboy24
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dream.farer

Posted 11 October 2016 - 09:38 PM

Ayy lmao

#5 Neolia

Neolia

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:27 PM

Please bring back Achievement store with IDN fury por favor ! (clap)

#6 aristateles

aristateles

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Tiphareth
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:39 AM

U meant "gib us free IDNL" kappa.

#7 Hept

Hept

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:09 AM

View Postaristateles, on 12 October 2016 - 01:39 AM, said:

U meant "gib us free IDNL" kappa.
Basically yes :P

Still think it should be a thing tho cause the random BDN wraths in my storage are irritating me

Edited by Hept, 12 October 2016 - 03:11 AM.


#8 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts
  • MuchAshe/Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 12 October 2016 - 04:20 AM

Stil think ahahahahhahahaha, no.

#9 Weapon7

Weapon7

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:57 AM

Wrath conversion was before warths/gear was server storagble. You get 1-3 furys per week, which means you can have a weapon in 3 weeks, so I see no need to speed anything up. Furthermore in the future most likely furys and gear will be server storageable again, making it even more futile to get L grade mats conversion. With your proposal and the current state of the server you could do 2 IDN L weapons in a single day. Pls no!

And with assigned wraths/furys the overall loot per raid has already increased anyway. With 8 ppl you get atleast 8+1 furys and even up to 17 furys per raid. That would exceed the the maximum possible of 14 wraths due two weapon drops already.

And nonetheless IDN L gear should be achieved by clearing IDN L, not by conversion, events, carry or anything else.

#10 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2880 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:11 AM

Feedback and Suggestion inside a Feedback and Suggestion thread on another forum:

View PostHept, on 12 October 2016 - 03:09 AM, said:

Still think it should be a thing tho cause the random BDN wraths in my storage are irritating me

By saying they irritate you, you're implying they don't hold any sentimental values, so

Throw them.

#11 aristateles

aristateles

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Tiphareth
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:43 PM

View PostWeapon7, on 12 October 2016 - 09:57 AM, said:

And nonetheless IDN L gear should be achieved by clearing IDN L, not by conversion, events, carry or anything else.

I luv you Weapy.

#12 Reimii

Reimii

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Reimii
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ArCiel

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:48 PM

Make IDN L Grade purchaseable at Berlin please.

View PostWeapon7, on 12 October 2016 - 09:57 AM, said:

And nonetheless IDN L gear should be achieved by clearing IDN L, not by conversion, events, carry or anything else.

I hope you won't carry anyone - same goes for others who say something like this. But money > opinion about getting legendary gear for most of the people.

#13 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:07 AM

View PostHept, on 12 October 2016 - 03:09 AM, said:

Basically yes :P

Still think it should be a thing tho cause the random BDN wraths in my storage are irritating me

While I strongly disagree on adding such an option, and agree that Legendary material should only be acquired by clearing the nest with a capable party, as said above (no conversion, mission points, events, and carries),  I also agree that the now "useless"  Black Dragon Wraths are sitting around the storage, are quite annoying. Yes, we can throw them out, but what really bothers is having random features in the game being removed all the time, such as the option to craft BDN L equipment, yes, it may be useless in terms of stats, but not everyone is crafting it for damage, some may craft for cosmetics (character customization, BDN equipment looks pretty amazing after all), or whatever other reason players come up with. It seemed unnecessary to remove the crafting option, especially considering many players still had the wraths laying around but now can't use them.

It's quite annoying to keep being introduced to new items just to have half of the options removed from the game content later on.

#14 Addely

Addely

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:18 AM

View PostZeroYami, on 13 October 2016 - 04:07 AM, said:

While I strongly disagree on adding such an option, and agree that Legendary material should only be acquired by clearing the nest with a capable party, as said above (no conversion, mission points, events, and carries),  I also agree that the now "useless"  Black Dragon Wraths are sitting around the storage, are quite annoying. Yes, we can throw them out, but what really bothers is having random features in the game being removed all the time, such as the option to craft BDN L equipment, yes, it may be useless in terms of stats, but not everyone is crafting it for damage, some may craft for cosmetics (character customization, BDN equipment looks pretty amazing after all), or whatever other reason players come up with. It seemed unnecessary to remove the crafting option, especially considering many players still had the wraths laying around but now can't use them.

It's quite annoying to keep being introduced to new items just to have half of the options removed from the game content later on.

Why do you disagree if you got your bdn l gear through achievment store (oo) (:>) (;]) (horn)

#15 ZeroYami

ZeroYami

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • ZeroYami
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:58 AM

View PostAddely, on 18 October 2016 - 02:18 AM, said:

Why do you disagree if you got your bdn l gear through achievment store (oo) (:>) (;]) (horn)

It's rather sad to find these type of provocative comments while I stand for what I wrote above. I must ask you.. how do you know what I did to obtain my BD L grade equipment? What do you know about me as a player, or my reasons to portray me as some type of hypocrite? Please refrain from making these type of comments without understanding me.

There's lots of comments to make here, regarding the way people play and how they obtain their items, cash users, carries, and so forth, even making use of stronger players or parties to obtain items and justify it as their own effort and hard work, but I'll keep those to myself. I stand for what I wrote.