Jump to content


Characters Who Are Permanently Banned Should Stay Permanently Banned.


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 spear

spear

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:27 AM

so players who are perma banned from rooms are able to go back to the room which they were banned from. This just goes against the feature and its effed up honestly.  There's a reason why hosts ban certain players and banned players who keep coming back are just plain pestering the host and the players and thus resulting in an unenjoyable  game. At least have a ban feature which we can write down the names of the players we wanna perma ban and the banned players wont be able to return to the room no matter what for a period of time or until the room dissolves. seriously, do something about this please. anything.

#2 Taotoko

Taotoko

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Ketsumei-Kishidan

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:17 AM

Agreed. Do this to EU too!

#3 Verbena

Verbena

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 912 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:08 PM

I don't think they are supposed to go back, I would submit a report on this but this is an old thread. Is it something that still happens?

#4 SorceressHater

SorceressHater

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
  • Save Our Last Goodbye
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:37 AM

View PostVerbena, on 03 May 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

I don't think they are supposed to go back, I would submit a report on this but this is an old thread. Is it something that still happens?

Exiting game resets the 'perma ban flag' on them and be able to rejoin the room.

#5 TresCommas

TresCommas

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:48 PM

damn was hoping for some drama that some permanent banned players now were able to login xD

#6 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1154 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:59 PM

Those who can enter again into a room where they're permanently banned are those who exit the game and re-login. If those people keep coming back just to annoy you, I'm honestly dumbfounded at how much time they have in their hands.

#7 spear

spear

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:52 PM

View PostVerbena, on 03 May 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

I don't think they are supposed to go back, I would submit a report on this but this is an old thread. Is it something that still happens?

perma banned players are able to go back to the room which they are banned from by simply closing the game and then log in again then go back to the same room. try that our yourself. do something about it please. its annoying.

#8 Verbena

Verbena

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 912 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:58 AM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 05 May 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

Those who can enter again into a room where they're permanently banned are those who exit the game and re-login. If those people keep coming back just to annoy you, I'm honestly dumbfounded at how much time they have in their hands.

View Postspear, on 05 May 2017 - 06:52 PM, said:



perma banned players are able to go back to the room which they are banned from by simply closing the game and then log in again then go back to the same room. try that our yourself. do something about it please. its annoying.

Well damn that's dedication.

I'm gonna forward it.

#9 Lunch

Lunch

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Frazle, etc
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:20 AM

Also, if the host of the room changed after permanently banning a player the action will be somewhat negated and the permanently banned player would be able to go back