XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:27 PM

1. Is Taunting Blow bugged or something? Sometimes even when I hit the enemy with it and the red mark appears on him, it still doesn't explode when I right-click.

2. I remember that you can cancel Leap Over with Spacebar in midair and continue with normal attacks. Was the removal intentional or is it a bug?

3. Duck also has +1 effect but there's no Skill Accessory for it. Lel?

4. Is it just me or is Flow Up laggy? I never experienced this using my Defensio but when I created a DWC Ruina, it really lags a bit when using it. When I use my other classes and fight against a Machina and when they use it, it also lags a bit and it's extremely annoying.

What are some other bugs you know?

Edit: Added some more bugs(?)

Edited by XxXh0lic, 21 October 2016 - 07:51 PM.

#2 Feel

Feel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 728 posts
  • OreoooBaby|xlEuxine
  • DN, Holywood
  • Rozenkraus|Diamonds

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:47 PM

@Taunting Blow, I also experience this, especially when it's a bit laggy

@Leap Over, I'm not sure but I don't really remember being able to cancel Leap Over to normal attack.

Other bugs... Leap Over EX jumps reaaaaaaaaaaally high sometimes and it gets annoying because it breaks your combos

(Oh and off-topic... I added you in-game)

#3 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:29 PM

View PostFeel, on 21 October 2016 - 07:47 PM, said:

@Taunting Blow, I also experience this, especially when it's a bit laggy

@Leap Over, I'm not sure but I don't really remember being able to cancel Leap Over to normal attack.

Other bugs... Leap Over EX jumps reaaaaaaaaaaally high sometimes and it gets annoying because it breaks your combos

(Oh and off-topic... I added you in-game)

Yep. I saw some old PvP vids and you can actually cancel Leap Over with Spacebar and chain your normal attacks to it similar to Fly By. A Ruina friend of mine also confirmed this.

I thought you were from Holywood?

#4 FlamingTaco

FlamingTaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8503 posts
  • TannedTako
  • DN, Springwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:36 PM

IIRC I cancel Leap Over before, wasn't it suppose to be able to be canceled midair?

#5 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:00 PM

View PostFlamingTaco, on 21 October 2016 - 09:36 PM, said:

IIRC I cancel Leap Over before, wasn't it suppose to be able to be canceled midair?

That's what I'm talking about. Cancelling in midair then chaining your normal attacks to it.

#6 Ciorra

Ciorra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Ciorra
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:20 PM

1: Dunno, i play Ruina only
2: Leapover no longer can be canceled in mid air, ninja patch. After the patch that allow leapover to chain into Overcharge i believe.
3: Yes, no skill accessories for Duck +1. You need the +1 skill Heraldry from cash shop to make Duck +1
4: It 's your computer problem.

#7 Feel

Feel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 728 posts
  • OreoooBaby|xlEuxine
  • DN, Holywood
  • Rozenkraus|Diamonds

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:32 PM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 21 October 2016 - 09:29 PM, said:

I thought you were from Holywood?

I created a chronicle char in WW/GW (:D) 2 more levels and herald plates, then I'm good (clap)

Not entirely sure if this is a bug or not... But does the damage inheritance really not get the bonus damage from gearstep ~> click/right click?

#8 Xeradite

Xeradite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Xeradite
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:39 PM

@3 +1 duck plate is available through Cash Shop, so yea you need CC/DNP.

#9 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:35 AM

View PostCiorra, on 21 October 2016 - 10:20 PM, said:

2: Leapover no longer can be canceled in mid air, ninja patch. After the patch that allow leapover to chain into Overcharge i believe.

Well that sucks. The delay after using Leap Over is too long to chain your normal attack that your enemy can just roll over to dodge it. Had to use it on walls whenever given the chance.

#10 ChaoteZeus

ChaoteZeus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 789 posts
  • RubberZeus
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:59 AM

Good to know you are realizing that you really are lag and not just because of repair. So maybe you can be a bit kind to people you defeat and not "laugh" at them and call them noob. Some of them have diffculty adjusting to your lag and some are actual noobs which you discourage from playing.

Most people don't experience those "bugs" you mentioned. Personally, I only got the taunting blow one but I think it's just a visual bug. Like he iframed when d initial hit of taunting blow hit him but due to server lag, it kinda detected that you did, so it shows you hes glowing red but since he wasn't actually hit, he wont explode.

But its more on the lag side than being a bug.

You are one of the oldest machina players I know and you still don't know about that ducking herald and the ninja patch on Leap over? Please tell me you're joking.

#11 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:47 AM

View PostChaoteZeus, on 22 October 2016 - 08:59 AM, said:

Good to know you are realizing that you really are lag and not just because of repair. So maybe you can be a bit kind to people you defeat and not "laugh" at them and call them noob. Some of them have diffculty adjusting to your lag and some are actual noobs which you discourage from playing.

Most people don't experience those "bugs" you mentioned. Personally, I only got the taunting blow one but I think it's just a visual bug. Like he iframed when d initial hit of taunting blow hit him but due to server lag, it kinda detected that you did, so it shows you hes glowing red but since he wasn't actually hit, he wont explode.

But its more on the lag side than being a bug.

You are one of the oldest machina players I know and you still don't know about that ducking herald and the ninja patch on Leap over? Please tell me you're joking.

Must be some salty f*cker who got his *ss kicked by me. Hello there irrelevant person.

#12 FlamingTaco

FlamingTaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8503 posts
  • TannedTako
  • DN, Springwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:59 PM

There was no point removing Leap Over cancel, wonder what crossed the dev's mind

#13 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:12 PM

View PostFlamingTaco, on 22 October 2016 - 12:59 PM, said:

There was no point removing Leap Over cancel, wonder what crossed the dev's mind

Too OP perhaps? From what I saw a long time ago, Leap Over midair cancel works the same way as Fly By cancel and you can follow it up with 4 normal attacks and Leap Over is one of Machina's highest damaging skill so they must have figured that 2 normal attacks were enough. I can even hit 10k critical inherit damage from Leap Over.

#14 ChaoteZeus

ChaoteZeus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 789 posts
  • RubberZeus
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:27 PM

Salty f*cker is when you laugh at people and call them noob just because you won (in any means including but limited to lag). Yep that is so you. I wonder how the people around you stand your personality.

I have a loving family, a 5 yr relationship with my GF and a lot of friends so I know Im not irrelevant. They say that people say insults like that because that's what they are as a person. Judging by your personality, you are the irrelevant one and if you die now, no one would care.

~seriously though, u play ur defensio everyday and u still dont know about this? A---mazing.

#15 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:58 PM

View PostChaoteZeus, on 25 October 2016 - 12:27 PM, said:

Salty f*cker is when you laugh at people and call them noob just because you won (in any means including but limited to lag). Yep that is so you. I wonder how the people around you stand your personality.

I have a loving family, a 5 yr relationship with my GF and a lot of friends so I know Im not irrelevant. They say that people say insults like that because that's what they are as a person. Judging by your personality, you are the irrelevant one and if you die now, no one would care.

~seriously though, u play ur defensio everyday and u still dont know about this? A---mazing.

k

You can post your heart-wrenching drama here. http://forum.cherryc...y-dear-diary-2/

You sure know a lot about Defensio that I almost feel envious however you still couldn't beat me. (sob)

Oh well. Don't derail this topic just because you're salty about your defeat. If you can't even contribute to the discussion then might as well not have posted at all. Ugh (no)

Edited by XxXh0lic, 25 October 2016 - 03:28 PM.

#16 FlamingTaco

FlamingTaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8503 posts
  • TannedTako
  • DN, Springwood
  • Onigiri

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:17 PM

Have you asked your GF if she feels like you're super insecure (tense)

#17 ChaoteZeus

ChaoteZeus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 789 posts
  • RubberZeus
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:29 AM

I just hate your kind of people.

People play the game for fun and part of playing is losing. There was no need to laugh and trash talk me because I was quiet the entire time and I was and still am a noob in that class because I was only piloting my GFs account.

You know when you play DN and ur very excited to play and hyped and then some ****hole called OverNeko ruins your day for doing what he did....

Then tries to act all so clever just to debunk what other people are saying about him. This is not about my insecurities, it's about how you treat others. Im only kind of concerned what makes you want to trashtalk when people dont do anything to you. He's the one filled with insecurities that only baseless trashtalking can fill the void.

Idk dude I am giving up on my hopes that youd change and become a human. If you were molested by ur dad or something im sure there are others like you who can help u recover without resorting to this.

Im sure youd just throw everything I say back at me so to "burn" me...because thats the way you are. That just makes me sad, again not because u defeated me (because I was able to defeat you in a few rounds) or because ur words hurt me but because people like you exists in communities like this and the game that I love.

If I could only kill you irl i would but though I have ur facebook name and such, Im still hoping for you to change.

And yes, I might post a drama like this in dear diary thread.

#18 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:35 PM

View PostChaoteZeus, on 26 October 2016 - 07:29 AM, said:

I just hate your kind of people.

People play the game for fun and part of playing is losing. There was no need to laugh and trash talk me because I was quiet the entire time and I was and still am a noob in that class because I was only piloting my GFs account.

You know when you play DN and ur very excited to play and hyped and then some ****hole called OverNeko ruins your day for doing what he did....

Then tries to act all so clever just to debunk what other people are saying about him. This is not about my insecurities, it's about how you treat others. Im only kind of concerned what makes you want to trashtalk when people dont do anything to you. He's the one filled with insecurities that only baseless trashtalking can fill the void.

Idk dude I am giving up on my hopes that youd change and become a human. If you were molested by ur dad or something im sure there are others like you who can help u recover without resorting to this.

Im sure youd just throw everything I say back at me so to "burn" me...because thats the way you are. That just makes me sad, again not because u defeated me (because I was able to defeat you in a few rounds) or because ur words hurt me but because people like you exists in communities like this and the game that I love.

If I could only kill you irl i would but though I have ur facebook name and such, Im still hoping for you to change.

And yes, I might post a drama like this in dear diary thread.

K.

If you won't contribute to the thread and still insist with your pointless drama that people couldn't care less about then kindly leave and rant somewhere proper. This ain't the place for such, you hypocrite. If you wish to pursue your personal vendetta against me then message me on my profile instead of spouting it here where it is not needed.

OT: Guys, I just tested Leap Over. They implemented the midair cancel again. However, you cannot chain your normal attacks to it so in the end it still breaks your combos but I do think you can chain aerial skills to it like Flying Knee Kick or Beyond the Wall. The problem is that the inherit damage from Leap Over will be wasted which is quite high. Even higher than Beat Down.

Edited by XxXh0lic, 26 October 2016 - 11:52 PM.

#19 chunyee

chunyee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1965 posts
  • Sweg guardian
  • DN, Springwood
  • Greyface=nospace

Posted 27 October 2016 - 12:00 AM

View PostChaoteZeus, on 26 October 2016 - 07:29 AM, said:

Really now, even if you dislike someone you shouldn't be openly bashing someone in irrelevant threads. It just makes you look ugly

@topic

I can confirm (2), doesn't bother with (3) and never experienced (4). I am interested on how (1) works, could be some similar crap like pre-revamp puppet activation but more sensitive

#20 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1171 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 27 October 2016 - 12:13 AM

View Postchunyee, on 27 October 2016 - 12:00 AM, said:

Really now, even if you dislike someone you shouldn't be openly bashing someone in irrelevant threads. It just makes you look ugly

@topic

I can confirm (2), doesn't bother with (3) and never experienced (4). I am interested on how (1) works, could be some similar crap like pre-revamp puppet activation but more sensitive

1) This one is the only legit bug as of now. Even my fellow Machina friends in-game experience this.

2) Did some testing and Leap Over cancel now works. Seriously devs, make up your mind. When you press spacebar while she's in midair, you tumble back similar to enhanced (lvl 6) Bounding Reaction > Spacebar. I was wrong on the part where Leap Over works the same way as Fly By. I might not have been watching carefully or I maybe misremembering things.

3) Was solved. You have to spend money for it because CC being CC.

4) It has something to do with my PC as people aren't having the same problems as me.