• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kingsglaive

Kingsglaive

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:25 PM

Hi Everyone! So I've already sent an email to Cherry Gardener regarding changing the email of my Dragon Nest account so I can top up CCs in that account again because I really can't open my Cherry Credits account. Yes, I don't remember the secret questions and my Pin :( Should I be worried? Coz it's already been 3 days and I still got no reply from them. :(

#2 Verbena

Verbena

• 922 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 12:47 AM

If you don't remember your own data, I'm afraid not much can be done. We need to prove your identity.

When did you send your ticket? It's weekend, wait for Monday.

#3 Kingsglaive

Kingsglaive

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:57 PM

What is won data? Well, you can ask me anything about the account i just can't remember anything including the password of the email I've used. And, I've been using my Dragon Nest account until now. I really just want to top up so I can buy a name change kit for my main character :( Btw I've sent the email last October 18 :(

#4 Verbena

Verbena

• 922 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:17 PM

View PostKingsglaive, on 24 October 2016 - 02:57 PM, said:

What is won data? Well, you can ask me anything about the account i just can't remember anything including the password of the email I've used. And, I've been using my Dragon Nest account until now. I really just want to top up so I can buy a name change kit for my main character :( Btw I've sent the email last October 18 :(

own* data.

Like I said, we need proof the owner of the account is the real one and we can't just take word of anyone.

Try resending the ticket, and try to remember your information.