Hello, I Just Returned And I Missed The Binding Apparently. Help?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 BlazedHat

BlazedHat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:19 AM

So basically what the title says, if someone would be so kind to show me around? Been missing for a year. Thank you.

#2 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1214 posts
  • Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:00 AM

You are basically RIP. I think you have to start from zero, unless I completely misunderstood something.

#3 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1306 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:33 AM

That is correct. Cherry Credits has ceased the account binding on September 16th after a 6 month service of binding and restoring accounts you'll now have to start over creating a new character.

There is, however, currently a Chronicles feature, in which you can swiftly create a level 80 character, read more about that details here.

#4 BlazedHat

BlazedHat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:22 PM

Thank you for the answers. I will try to talk it out with them in the ticket, I really don't want to start anew. It's weird though how the deadline was so sort for an MMORPG, very punishing for casual players like me... If I get any positive answer should I let you know?

#5 Coasterfreak

Coasterfreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Coasterfreak
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • RIP DNEU

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:15 PM

View PostBlazedHat, on 23 October 2016 - 02:22 PM, said:

Thank you for the answers. I will try to talk it out with them in the ticket, I really don't want to start anew. It's weird though how the deadline was so sort for an MMORPG, very punishing for casual players like me... If I get any positive answer should I let you know?

the chances of winning a lottery is bigger than you getting your stuff back

#6 Verbena

Verbena

• 812 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:16 PM

Getting a positive answer is highly unlikely. The account binding service was open for 6 months. Keep in mind that the data from Dragon Nest EU was huge and couldn't be hold forever.

I would recommend you to start anew using Chronicle mode. You will be rewarded a lot of items to equip your character and a skill reset simply for completing it. Takes about 1 or 2 hours and your character will be level 80 when you finish.

#7 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:17 PM

You lost all your stuff due to crash anyway, so the only think u lost was ur naked character. You said that you didn't logged for a while, so probably you wasn'y higher lvl than 80lvl anyway.
No matter if you create new account or get ur old one, you won't have anything.

#8 Verbena

Verbena

• 812 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:21 PM

View PostAynix, on 23 October 2016 - 07:17 PM, said:

You lost all your stuff due to crash anyway, so the only think u lost was ur naked character. You said that you didn't logged for a while, so probably you wasn'y higher lvl than 80lvl anyway.
No matter if you create new account or get ur old one, you won't have anything.

That's true, if you didn't log in to receive the compensation items and money from February's crash then your account was empty already with only level 80 copies of your original characters.

#9 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1306 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 23 October 2016 - 10:52 PM

A six month period was quite long, especially if you compare it to Dragon Nest NA, I recall they only had like a month with their most recent transfer.

#10 Crezceanze

Crezceanze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Volmz
  • DN, Westwood
  • ASGARD

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:08 AM

Edited, Goodluck bro, hope you can get your account back (;])

Edited by Crezceanze, 21 November 2016 - 02:12 AM.

#11 Lanceobanana

Lanceobanana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:59 PM

I had the same problem like you, but it's pretty much 100% certain that you won't get back anything. Support here can't help and if they can't, I doubt anyone can.

#12 Sorceressdude

Sorceressdude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Sorceressdude2
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Diece

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

Binding has opened up again, there's currently a binding event until the 27 December. Hope you get your account back :)

#13 ScythexD

ScythexD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • xCthulhu
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:32 PM

View PostYamiZero, on 23 October 2016 - 05:33 AM, said:

That is correct. Cherry Credits has ceased the account binding on September 16th after a 6 month service of binding and restoring accounts you'll now have to start over creating a new character.

There is, however, currently a Chronicles feature, in which you can swiftly create a level 80 character, read more about that details here.

With restoring accounts, do you mean like getting back your lost chars and stuff? Because I lost all my gear and wrote 3 tickets about it and still CC didn't do anything.

#14 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1306 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:59 AM

View PostScythexD, on 08 February 2017 - 08:32 PM, said:

With restoring accounts, do you mean like getting back your lost chars and stuff? Because I lost all my gear and wrote 3 tickets about it and still CC didn't do anything.

After Shanda's server crash and the binding process to Cherry Credits service characters were restored as level 80 characters with their previous names. They did not have their original outlook, lost equipment, or items, for that several compensations were given and events held. Players were reimbursed with several of event and cash items later in 2016.

If Cherry Credits support has not answered your ticket yet, you probably need to be a bit more patient. How long has it been since a response was given, if given at all?