XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1087 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:50 PM

Thanks for the tips guys. I'm planning on making Artillery my main now. Went from Tempest > Blade Dancer > Artillery and now I have decided that spamming purple bombs is more fun so I'm pouring everything I have on her now. Coincidentally, she's also a Chronicle char so I get a lot of benefits. I don't have fancy costumes because I'm still f2p but I'm planning on spending soon so I can help build my crit. As of now, it's pathetically low but I'll work on it.

There's also this weird bug on Cannonade not hitting at all. It wastes my Fatal Shots a lot.

#22 UltraMega

UltraMega

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • UltraMega8
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:13 PM

Is there nobody else? Up for this.
*update got my 1st fd plate.

@zuyi im lowering my fd value to 32% and elem at 35% for the meantime and stacking on pattack and critical damage.
(Changed my skill cyan earring to Legend Ice dragon earring for AGI)

Increasing my Critical damage from 211% to 218% seems to make my dps stable at 40m. Was able to to reach 65m by trying out a different skill rotation (I just forgot what the hell i was doing). Anyway if im able to re adjust my rotation skill, with my current pattack and accessories (jeez im anxious getting that gen ring) il post it here right away.

#23 backtrack

backtrack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Astelie
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 29 October 2016 - 02:29 AM

View PostUltraMega, on 28 October 2016 - 08:13 PM, said:

Is there nobody else? Up for this.
*update got my 1st fd plate.

@zuyi im lowering my fd value to 32% and elem at 35% for the meantime and stacking on pattack and critical damage.
(Changed my skill cyan earring to Legend Ice dragon earring for AGI)

Increasing my Critical damage from 211% to 218% seems to make my dps stable at 40m. Was able to to reach 65m by trying out a different skill rotation (I just forgot what the hell i was doing). Anyway if im able to re adjust my rotation skill, with my current pattack and accessories (jeez im anxious getting that gen ring) il post it here right away.

Maybe cus many ppl arn't interested in hitting a stationary rock lols

Don't have to worry too much about DPS. Just spam and priortise your high board dmg skills whenever they are up again, will get there eventually after killing the rock a few times.

#24 RinFreiiia

RinFreiiia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:21 PM

This is the best I can do,

Posted Image

#25 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:25 PM

Updated gears a bit so went to try again today on my Sniper

Stats:
Spoiler

DPS:
Posted Image

#26 Mathewson

Mathewson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • AngeloidA
  • DN, Greenwood
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:25 AM

i already posted a vid before patch showing a new bug haunting artis and was hoping they would fix it.
They didnt fix **** to be honest, the only thing I can confirm is that cannonades hit detection is very VERY
forgiving and it now kinda seems like oine big aoe - as long 1 hit lands all hits land. i saw enemies walking out of the
first hit but got all 9 hits :D before this wasnt working like that at all and cannonade had to be shot at right distance or
missed some arrows.

otherwise Swift Shot and scope arrow disappering to early is still there.
Cannonade still sometimes doesnt hit or has drops. it happens way less now
cause the skill is basicly instant protectiong it kinda from dmg transition bugs but still thats a ****ty fix.
awakened SS also often refusing to hit :D
and DPS meter is most of the time all over the place (ofc in that test burst stunning shot did 15% of my total dmg)

Im also showing around last 3rd of the video how ridicilious easy u hit with your cannonade. i dont even shot at the boss now
so skip forward its quite interesting.

#27 Mathewson

Mathewson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • AngeloidA
  • DN, Greenwood
  • KokoCrunch

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:35 AM

Can anybody explain to me how that new aiming is supposed to work? The aim still screws up from time to time and ouit of nowwhere som,etimes my mouse kicks in aiming the circle for like half a second reseting the aim.
am i doing something wrong or? how do i ame with forward/backward movement?

#28 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1087 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:39 AM

What skill plates do you people recommend for Arti aside from the obvious Magical Breeze plate?

#29 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11225 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:41 PM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 03 November 2016 - 11:39 AM, said:

What skill plates do you people recommend for Arti aside from the obvious Magical Breeze plate?

Is that even a requirement now that the plate has been nerfed to only 5% increase and the base skill is +35% FD?

#30 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1087 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:40 PM

View PostVaporizer, on 03 November 2016 - 12:41 PM, said:

Is that even a requirement now that the plate has been nerfed to only 5% increase and the base skill is +35% FD?

Dunno. First time playing Artillery.

#31 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2991 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:45 PM

View Postzuyi, on 02 November 2016 - 05:25 PM, said:

Updated gears a bit so went to try again today on my Sniper

Did you have 20 bubble when you started or was it from scratch, including casting buffs?

#32 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:10 PM

View PostXenocho, on 03 November 2016 - 01:45 PM, said:

Did you have 20 bubble when you started or was it from scratch, including casting buffs?

Start with 20 bubbles and Spiritual Excel, nothing else.

meter start > bull's eye > sylph's aid > fake shot > cheating point > AS EXi > camo > then stuff

edit -

forgot to include sylph aid in setup

Edited by zuyi, 03 November 2016 - 08:09 PM.

#33 RinFreiiia

RinFreiiia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:14 PM

View PostRinFreiiia, on 02 November 2016 - 04:21 PM, said:

This is the best I can do,

Posted Image

Zuyi, I now have 225k matk max, 30% ice elem but still, I can only DPS this much. I wonder what else can I do. Can you suggest some? (No FD please)

#34 limjomat

limjomat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Lorelliya, Lorelinne
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 05 November 2016 - 09:20 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IWXY5i8xuEM
WW~ (<3)

#35 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:51 PM

View PostRinFreiiia, on 03 November 2016 - 04:14 PM, said:

Zuyi, I now have 225k matk max, 30% ice elem but still, I can only DPS this much. I wonder what else can I do. Can you suggest some? (No FD please)

I think your image link got broken, I can't see it anymore.

May I know what's your MAtk after Spiritual Excel, and FD % for the screenshot you're referring to? Just for comparison. Because my Arti, even though lesser enhanced RDNL, has 3rd stat Int Plates/Talis so post-buff damage gain might have a bigger gap.

I can share my order of preference for skills. There's not really much fixed rotation though, since it just revolves around trying to get 20 bubbles every 5s.

View Postlimjomat, on 05 November 2016 - 09:20 PM, said:

Where's the whole kill D:

Edited by zuyi, 05 November 2016 - 11:53 PM.

#36 Raxie

Raxie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:12 AM

Can I ask what secondary stats you have zuyi for your talisman and plates on your Sniper?

#37 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 06 November 2016 - 03:40 PM

View PostRaxie, on 06 November 2016 - 07:12 AM, said:

Can I ask what secondary stats you have zuyi for your talisman and plates on your Sniper?

I use Agi build, recently bought 2 lv90 FD plates so switched out 2 Agi for those.

In the most recent one -

Heraldry:
1850 FD
5687 Agi
4k~ PAtk (don't remember exactly but there-about)

Talisman:
9404 Agi
4604 PAtk
282 FD

#38 Raxie

Raxie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:08 PM

Not saying you are badly geared but I know some other classes who have much more FD and with better gear that are like barely hitting 100m DPS in training grounds. Very impressed with Sniper DPS tbh; didn't know they were this high. I would say definitely top 5.

#39 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2883 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:16 PM

View PostRaxie, on 06 November 2016 - 06:08 PM, said:

Not saying you are badly geared but I know some other classes who have much more FD and with better gear that are like barely hitting 100m DPS in training grounds. Very impressed with Sniper DPS tbh; didn't know they were this high. I would say definitely top 5.

It's just training ground dps, getting these numbers in a real nest for a sniper would be almost impossible, except for IDN s1 if the tank can lock the boss perfectly. Though yes, even if it is a bit lower for nesting, sniper dps potential is very high.

My Raven with 6.1k FD can only do around 75m in TG and DS.... only..... 45m.... so yeah, Snipers have exceptionally higher DPS (on non-moving objects). I think there's probably at least one Sniper who could most likely do 200m+ there but I doubt he's gonna bother.

Edited by zuyi, 06 November 2016 - 06:19 PM.

#40 backtrack

backtrack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Astelie
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:12 PM

View PostRaxie, on 06 November 2016 - 06:08 PM, said:

That's pretty normal i think. My team's sniper also break 100m+ dps mark easily and she didn't use any 90L. Some classes does really crazy dps on stationary bosses, while some class does almost the same dps regardless of how the boss move.

Edited by backtrack, 06 November 2016 - 07:16 PM.