Jump to content


Archer Battle Training Ground Dps Tests


  • Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#81 limjomat

limjomat

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Lorelliya, Lorelinne
  • DN, Holywood
  • VongolaVN

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:43 PM

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

bump~! updated tempest btg (take 3) (<3)

edit:
https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

ww btg (take 3)~

Edited by limjomat, 09 January 2017 - 02:44 AM.


#82 UltraMega

UltraMega

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • UltraMega8
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:13 AM

View Postlimjomat, on 08 January 2017 - 09:43 PM, said:

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

bump~! updated tempest btg (take 3) (<3)

edit:
https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

ww btg (take 3)~

Wow! 3x powerful than mine!

#83 winterhooi

winterhooi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • FellowFromBW
  • DN, Deadwood

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:51 PM

View Postwwwgoi, on 09 November 2016 - 02:44 PM, said:

Posted Image




can't hit over the 100m mark, and this was provided cannonade didn't bug out. :[

will try again next time once i farm out gen rings lol

Hoping you could share your current golem test with idnL equipment. This is because my arti is similarly geared compared to the picture you posted months ago, and would like to see what's the potential I could reach with idnL.

Meanwhile we haven cleared idn HC in Blitzwood server. RIP.

#84 backtrack

backtrack

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Astelie
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:52 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Artillery is really bad for BTG, main DPS at 5s cd can't burst so it usually ends outside of sylph aid.
DPS at BTG / IDN stage 1/ IDN full run
These are best DPS ss from weeks ago. My gears were almost full idn L i think (Full now but no diff in DPS lol), no genesis parts. Probably won't upgrade anymore, lost interest and going inactive. My gears didn't change much from the first dps test, only diff is rdn L -> idn L.

#85 winterhooi

winterhooi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • FellowFromBW
  • DN, Deadwood

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:54 AM

View Postbacktrack, on 13 January 2017 - 12:52 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Artillery is really bad for BTG, main DPS at 5s cd can't burst so it usually ends outside of sylph aid.
DPS at BTG / IDN stage 1/ IDN full run
These are best DPS ss from weeks ago. My gears were almost full idn L i think (Full now but no diff in DPS lol), no genesis parts. Probably won't upgrade anymore, lost interest and going inactive. My gears didn't change much from the first dps test, only diff is rdn L -> idn L.

Thank you, that helps a lot. I'm currently sitting at 90m dps in BTS hopefully could get somewhere near 150m in idn s1 then.

Wait, did you just say no genesis parts?

Edited by winterhooi, 13 January 2017 - 01:56 AM.


#86 wwwgoi

wwwgoi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • FrigidRain
  • DN, Springwood
  • Artalya

Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:11 AM

View Postwinterhooi, on 12 January 2017 - 11:51 PM, said:

Hoping you could share your current golem test with idnL equipment. This is because my arti is similarly geared compared to the picture you posted months ago, and would like to see what's the potential I could reach with idnL.

Meanwhile we haven cleared idn HC in Blitzwood server. RIP.


ssed this after getting gene rings and 3piece idn L i think, about a month ago.

haven't had the time to try out recently.

Posted Image

#87 winterhooi

winterhooi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • FellowFromBW
  • DN, Deadwood

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:59 PM

View Postwwwgoi, on 14 January 2017 - 02:11 AM, said:

ssed this after getting gene rings and 3piece idn L i think, about a month ago.

haven't had the time to try out recently.

Posted Image

Question for you, but personal message disabled. could you check your web discord if possible, think i've send you something there.

#88 ArchKaoru

ArchKaoru

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Aestrie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:28 AM

I am much more sad when i see those artillery deals above 80m dps while i could only go 53m so far.
can anyone tell me what did i do wrong.

My DPS
Spoiler


Below are my stats, (without Sylph's Aid buff)

My stats :
Spoiler

im thinking maybe its because of my element which is only 21%. If thats what the major problem is, i might need to consider swapping the ID L earring with an Abyss Earring (i will lose 1% FD for 93 cap)
R.I.P wallet.

Some notes :
Spoiler
Im afraid if i have wasted my money in the wrong build.
Thank you in advance

Edited by ArchKaoru, 15 January 2017 - 04:34 AM.


#89 winterhooi

winterhooi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • FellowFromBW
  • DN, Deadwood

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:17 PM

View PostArchKaoru, on 15 January 2017 - 04:28 AM, said:

I am much more sad when i see those artillery deals above 80m dps while i could only go 53m so far.
can anyone tell me what did i do wrong.

My DPS
Spoiler


Below are my stats, (without Sylph's Aid buff)

My stats :
Spoiler

im thinking maybe its because of my element which is only 21%. If thats what the major problem is, i might need to consider swapping the ID L earring with an Abyss Earring (i will lose 1% FD for 93 cap)
R.I.P wallet.

Some notes :
Spoiler
Im afraid if i have wasted my money in the wrong build.
Thank you in advance

First of all, FD.
your FD in golem is about 22%, while some of them with max 90 FD have about 56%, over there its 30% damage difference.

Secondly, element.
My element with ladder platinum p1 title is 48% (I have no jakard), would have more if I used hero battlefield title, but since I capped my FD, the 1k raw stats is more beneficial to me.

Thrid, accessories bonuses.
The recent cold mirage 4 set is, imo, a game breaker. Giving 5% raw stats, 8% attack power, plus critical ? Hell I don't even need a wind plate to cap 93% critical.

Lets check out how much different is that, based on only FD and elemental.
Taking the base attack power as 1, to make my life simple.

your current damage = 1 * 1.21 (elem) * 1.22 (fd) = 1.4762
compared to my current set = 1 * 1.48 (elem) * 1.56 (fd) = 2.3088

2.31 / 1.47 = 1.564.

54m dps * 1.564 = 84m dps

plus some int talisman, bonus attacks here and there. Should be close to 100m.

ps : ( it's really a super duper ultra mega rough calculation. )


What you can do now is, farm alot for genesis accessories, if you want to be as close to f2p as possible.

Edited by winterhooi, 15 January 2017 - 03:22 PM.


#90 ArchKaoru

ArchKaoru

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Aestrie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:13 PM

View Postwinterhooi, on 15 January 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

First of all, FD.
your FD in golem is about 22%, while some of them with max 90 FD have about 56%, over there its 30% damage difference.

i couldnt increase my FD any further. I'm trying to be as much as f2p as possible. i rarely even top up anw but if i do, at most im willing to is only around 15k cc /purchase (if desperate). almost everything that i've gotten so far through super really tiring hardwork.

View Postwinterhooi, on 15 January 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

Thrid, accessories bonuses.
The recent cold mirage 4 set is, imo, a game breaker. Giving 5% raw stats, 8% attack power, plus critical ? Hell I don't even need a wind plate to cap 93% critical.

ikr, the set bonus is so op but, nahh, i aint selling my kidney for that, still a student so i ll save my money for my studies.  i wonder what would happen if i have a job with stable income (love)

View Postwinterhooi, on 15 January 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

Lets check out how much different is that, based on only FD and elemental.
Taking the base attack power as 1, to make my life simple.

your current damage = 1 * 1.21 (elem) * 1.22 (fd) = 1.4762
compared to my current set = 1 * 1.48 (elem) * 1.56 (fd) = 2.3088

2.31 / 1.47 = 1.564.

54m dps * 1.564 = 84m dps

hmm i've never even tried to calc. lets play around with the formula abit (:>)
If i swap to abyss earring i lose all those INT and matk from IDL .
i use bear earring w/ only STR VIT stat to see new matk same as if i chg to abyss earring.

316388(new) / 330964(curr) = 0.956

dropping the '1' becoming 0.956.  
elem = 0.956 + 0.291 (abyss earr) = 1.247
fd = 0.956 + 0.21 = 1.166

current dmg = 1.4762
new dmg = 0.956 * 1.247 (elem) * 1.166 (FD) = 1.3900 (well done, it Dropped (clap) )
(sob) (sob) (sob)

Pls tell me this is wrong. But if it's correct. I'd rather work on my way and buy hero decal around 50-60k dnp or smthing that gives me additional element % without losing FD rather than those abyss earring for the same price.

p.s : i am working my way on getting my genesis, but my light cube journey is still far far away

Edited by ArchKaoru, 15 January 2017 - 06:14 PM.


#91 winterhooi

winterhooi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • FellowFromBW
  • DN, Deadwood

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:35 PM

View PostArchKaoru, on 15 January 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

i couldnt increase my FD any further. I'm trying to be as much as f2p as possible. i rarely even top up anw but if i do, at most im willing to is only around 15k cc /purchase (if desperate). almost everything that i've gotten so far through super really tiring hardwork.



ikr, the set bonus is so op but, nahh, i aint selling my kidney for that, still a student so i ll save my money for my studies.  i wonder what would happen if i have a job with stable income (love)



hmm i've never even tried to calc. lets play around with the formula abit (:>)
If i swap to abyss earring i lose all those INT and matk from IDL .
i use bear earring w/ only STR VIT stat to see new matk same as if i chg to abyss earring.

316388(new) / 330964(curr) = 0.956

dropping the '1' becoming 0.956.  
elem = 0.956 + 0.291 (abyss earr) = 1.247
fd = 0.956 + 0.21 = 1.166

current dmg = 1.4762
new dmg = 0.956 * 1.247 (elem) * 1.166 (FD) = 1.3900 (well done, it Dropped (clap) )
(sob) (sob) (sob)

Pls tell me this is wrong. But if it's correct. I'd rather work on my way and buy hero decal around 50-60k dnp or smthing that gives me additional element % without losing FD rather than those abyss earring for the same price.

p.s : i am working my way on getting my genesis, but my light cube journey is still far far away

it shouldn't be addition (+) but multiplication (*)

#92 BengBengBong

BengBengBong

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:57 PM

My gear not good, can someone help me to try AC rising storm build?
https://youtu.be/Xsf1Km87Yw8

#93 ArchKaoru

ArchKaoru

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Aestrie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Velvet

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:26 AM

View Postwinterhooi, on 15 January 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

it shouldn't be addition (+) but multiplication (*)

i thought u got the 1.21 (elem) and 1.22(fd) by the addition of 1(assuming it's my current attack) and 0.21 : 1+0.21 = 1.21 same goes with fd 1+0.22 = 1.22

oh deym this is really hard. i might need to roam all over the forum finding a thread of how to calculate this things.

thanks to for your info and opinions, really appreciate it. (;])

#94 winterhooi

winterhooi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • FellowFromBW
  • DN, Deadwood

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:32 AM

View PostArchKaoru, on 16 January 2017 - 05:26 AM, said:

i thought u got the 1.21 (elem) and 1.22(fd) by the addition of 1(assuming it's my current attack) and 0.21 : 1+0.21 = 1.21 same goes with fd 1+0.22 = 1.22

oh deym this is really hard. i might need to roam all over the forum finding a thread of how to calculate this things.

thanks to for your info and opinions, really appreciate it. (;])

what I did there, is taking base damage as 1.
since FD is 22%, which means 122%, which is x1.22
same goes to elemental damage, 21% elem = 121% damage, which is x1.21

put them all together in multiplication, and there you have it, 1 x 1.22 x 1.21

#95 RenSolaris

RenSolaris

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • RenSolaris
  • DN, Holywood
  • ♥VongolaVN♥

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:30 PM

Started with 20 Bubbles.

Posted Image

#96 TsuyuHana

TsuyuHana

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • TsuyuKaze
  • DN, Westwood
  • Zenite

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:18 PM

View PostRenSolaris, on 16 February 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

Started with 20 Bubbles.

Posted Image

So strong !!

Could you tell me , how much your dps in IDN HC :3

#97 HarukazeWD

HarukazeWD

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:36 PM

View PostRenSolaris, on 16 February 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

Started with 20 Bubbles.

Posted Image

You have been my idol since you were a Tempest, and now as a Sniper QwQ

#98 UltraMega

UltraMega

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • UltraMega8
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:51 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Heres my Artillery, im really loving the skill effects of Artillery, shooting ray of purple lights and seeing the bosses life being drained makes me satisfied. Not that strong but with my equips i think it will do.


#99 FirePenguin

FirePenguin

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:27 PM

Am sorry for kinda necrobumping this. I came from the land of Dirtpoor and cant afford FD items

Is it really beneficial to add some elem?
Which elem should I pick?
Should I go for pure elem? or mix of Agi, Crit, elem?

#100 DDBlitz

DDBlitz

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 03:18 AM

Yes, converting into element has huge tons of boost in terms of damage
What element to choose is depends on your current rings
For Genesis Rings / other Legend rings users
-Any element will do, so go for the cheapest 1 (lake)

For skill rings users(patk,matk +light dark elem)
-Go for light as light is always cheaper than dark