JAVY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Lilittu, xKINKYx
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PRONSTARS, LatinPVP

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:51 AM

So this happen late at night, I fought the loli myself and I couldn't hit her. Then at the next respawn we were an equal team 3 v3 but bigamanda left. Normaly I don't like to 2v1 a person because that's why people don't join re-spawn they just don't have a chance againt 3 players against 1.

On the first respawn I noticed this loli was just hyper as F....., I just couldn't get a hit. Then I saw rapid fire from her bubble gun. I have seen that before with another loli that said he / she was using cheat engine.

So on the next respawn we ended on the same team, told the gladi to take on her I started to record to see if there is any cheat engine usage noticible.
Towards the end of the video you can see rapid fire from the bubble gun.

not Sure if its just cheat engine or she's just pro. I mean on the first respawn there was a shooting star and her against 4 of us. they wrecked us.

https://youtu.be/ERqxCj3Kk8c

#2 chunyee

chunyee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1953 posts
  • Sweg guardian
  • DN, Springwood
  • Greyface=nospace

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:34 AM

I only see both players lagging everywhere, no clues of hacking and the gladiator was just terrible

#3 booyah

booyah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1696 posts
  • GM | Teenykimi
  • DN, Springwood
  • Fluffy Guild

Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:41 AM

All i saw was terrible framerate. if you are lagging like that, i wouldnt be surprised if you started seeing things.

#4 Addely

Addely

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Anselve
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • SerpentGang

Posted 24 October 2016 - 06:22 PM

I just see lagging warrior

And you yourself have yellow ms so it means you lag as hell, no wonder I can never flinch you in respawn

Edited by Addely, 24 October 2016 - 06:24 PM.

#5 Nindja

Nindja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Nindja/pika
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 24 October 2016 - 06:48 PM

Am i the only one seeing cute loli fighting for her life/

#6 MuchAshe

MuchAshe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1172 posts
  • MuchAshe/Injector
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:05 PM

View PostNindja, on 24 October 2016 - 06:48 PM, said:

Am i the only one seeing cute loli fighting for her life/

I don't see anything. Quality is trash.
But I hear the loli fighting. True hero.

#7 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:55 AM

360p in 2016 lulz

#8 PencilNote

PencilNote

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • PencilNote
  • DN, Holywood
  • Average

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:04 AM

I love how the whole thing sounded like an ISIS simulator.

#9 CaptainCustard

CaptainCustard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Pandemona
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • ProjectX / Divergent

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:49 AM

Oh my god. xD I remember standing next to you with my archer "spectating" this fight. Can't believe you actually uploaded it ^^

0 cheat engines, 0 hacks. The physician was just a better PvPer than the warrior. With your frame rate, you probably saw a lot more jumping around / weird stuff than there actually was.

By the way your system sound is weird, the whole thing sounds like bomb explosions even though it's just a phys firing bubbles... sounds kinda epic though, I like it.

#10 JAVY

JAVY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Lilittu, xKINKYx
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PRONSTARS, LatinPVP

Posted 01 November 2016 - 12:26 PM

View PostCaptainCustard, on 30 October 2016 - 11:49 AM, said:

Oh my god. xD I remember standing next to you with my archer "spectating" this fight. Can't believe you actually uploaded it ^^

0 cheat engines, 0 hacks. The physician was just a better PvPer than the warrior. With your frame rate, you probably saw a lot more jumping around / weird stuff than there actually was.

By the way your system sound is weird, the whole thing sounds like bomb explosions even though it's just a phys firing bubbles... sounds kinda epic though, I like it.
oh panda! thats not how my system sound just the low res of how i recorded it to save time in uploading it.

BTW guys reason I uploaded it its because I have seen some people using cheats and telling about it and showing it off late at night when no one is around.
like the glaciana named Nicel who doesn't need mp to kill  two people and move around like they just used showtime.

Edited by JAVY, 01 November 2016 - 12:28 PM.

#11 Aynix

Aynix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Aynix
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Daikirai

Posted 13 November 2016 - 07:45 AM

Some of skills just don't take mana, so you can kill players w/o mana (common thing for me in respawn)

#12 JAVY

JAVY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Lilittu, xKINKYx
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • PRONSTARS, LatinPVP

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:37 AM

yes I have begun to abuse that with my Seleana, just waiting for enough mp to use firewall / ignite in the middle of fights. (cool)  I'm cool with this.