4 replies to this topic

#1 cosecti

cosecti

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:50 AM

Hi guys!
I like to make GMVs and from time to time I make one about Dragon Nest. I've been playing for a long time because I love the game and I rly enjoy recording/editing even if I'm no expert at it haha. I just made a new one an as always I'm passing by to share it. I hope you guys like it and if so, you can watch more stuff about Dragon Nest and other games in my channel so feel free to pass by, thanks! (:])

Timeless

#2 Cyanlin

Cyanlin

• 86 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:04 AM

Hi Cosecti, you can submit your video for the DN EU Art Box http://www.dragonnest.eu/artbox/. We'll feature your video on our Facebook page if it is selected :)

#3 Jina

Jina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 03 December 2016 - 01:07 AM

I really loved the start with all those words and the song you have picked. ^^

#4 TobyTakeda

TobyTakeda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • TobyTakeda (Saint Lv.93)
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Arcadia_Bay

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:27 AM

This is amazing, i like too much this video :D i projected to make a GMV with cutscenes like your but a tribute to Geraint, Argenta and Velskud but i still waiting that the CTRL + Print bug in cutscenes(that don't works) will be resolved before restart the story to record both cutscenes but since the start of cap 90 aren't still resolved :) Anyway very amazing video :D

#5 Gemma

Gemma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Gemma
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Glorious

Posted 05 December 2016 - 01:23 AM

View PostTobyTakeda, on 03 December 2016 - 10:27 AM, said:

This is amazing, i like too much this video :D i projected to make a GMV with cutscenes like your but a tribute to Geraint, Argenta and Velskud but i still waiting that the CTRL + Print bug in cutscenes(that don't works) will be resolved before restart the story to record both cutscenes but since the start of cap 90 aren't still resolved :) Anyway very amazing video :D
This isn't really a bug, that feature has just never existed in the first place. It has never been possible to hide your user interface in boss fights and cutscenes after boss fights

On the on-topic side; really cool video, I just saw your topic with older vids and tbh, I really liked this one way more than those. There it felt like the timing between songs and image didn't always match up, and that feels way better in this one.
So good job .o/