4 replies to this topic

#1 LongLostNoob

LongLostNoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:05 PM

Hi People of Lagendia,

I really love Lancea class even some people say it is trash. (fire)

I am new to DN and I really need your help / opinion / experience. (halo)

FROM MY RESEARCH and readings, both Lancea Sting / Flurry are very decent in terms of PvE.

What I need from you guys is which of the two do you think is more suitable for 1v1 matches?

No group pvp or anything just purely 1 on 1.

ARIGATOU IN ADVANCE! (halo) (halo)

#2 Vhanzy

Vhanzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1060 posts
  • KuroHana
  • DN, Springwood
  • No Guild

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:56 PM

go flurry then imo both are good in 1v1 but flurry doesn't need to set up to deal damage
unlike sting breezer.

just try both in DWC which suits your taste both class are fun to play anyway.

#3 XxXh0lic

XxXh0lic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
  • OverNeko, Hikariful
  • DN, Westwood
  • ColosseumKnight

Posted 02 November 2016 - 12:18 AM

Sting Breezer is more versatile than Flurry imo because the latter is a melee class that can't compete with her fellow melee classes. Honestly, I find fighting ranged classes easier. Flurry EX skills also aren't very creative. All they did was make it "greener" but then again so are some of Sting Breezer's skills.

Sting Breezer on the other hand can be a mid-ranged fighter but honestly, you'll still be melee most of the time so it's just like using a Flurry except Dent Blow can cancel a lot of skills and Poking Beehive has good SA Break if you manage to hit it which you wouldn't have trouble with if you get the hang of it. She does indeed need set up to unleash her fullest potential but it's not really necessary. You can still use Poking Beehive effectively without using Piercing Spikes first or do away with Arcane Focus.

#4 LongLostNoob

LongLostNoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:33 AM

View PostVhanzy, on 01 November 2016 - 10:56 PM, said:

go flurry then imo both are good in 1v1 but flurry doesn't need to set up to deal damage
unlike sting breezer.

just try both in DWC which suits your taste both class are fun to play anyway.

Thanks for this answer. But I would like to hear from experienced player since playstyle doesn't matter as long as its Lance | Piercer. I love this class even most people say it is another failed class in pvp. (:])

#5 LongLostNoob

LongLostNoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:35 AM

View PostXxXh0lic, on 02 November 2016 - 12:18 AM, said:

Sting Breezer is more versatile than Flurry imo because the latter is a melee class that can't compete with her fellow melee classes. Honestly, I find fighting ranged classes easier. Flurry EX skills also aren't very creative. All they did was make it "greener" but then again so are some of Sting Breezer's skills.

Sting Breezer on the other hand can be a mid-ranged fighter but honestly, you'll still be melee most of the time so it's just like using a Flurry except Dent Blow can cancel a lot of skills and Poking Beehive has good SA Break if you manage to hit it which you wouldn't have trouble with if you get the hang of it. She does indeed need set up to unleash her fullest potential but it's not really necessary. You can still use Poking Beehive effectively without using Piercing Spikes first or do away with Arcane Focus.

Master xh0lic,

A detailed answer indeed. I appreciate your time and effort you spent on my thread. Thank you very much and if that is the case might as well go Sting Breezer. (<3)

Thanks for dropping by to my Lancea pvp question, although Lancea class is dead in pvp. (:]) (;])