• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DanT

DanT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:18 PM

it was quite hard to find ruina damage test video in youtube, i wonder what's the highest DPS ruina can reach and whats the combo should use to get there?

#2 Glaciflame

Glaciflame

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Glaciflame
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • VongolaVN

Posted 13 November 2016 - 03:47 PM

here is my noob ruina

Posted Image

vid: https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be
solo DDN HC: https://www.youtube....h?v=QYP4kIU6WCY
solo TKN normal: https://www.youtube....h?v=whNu-FQ02EM

#3 Ciorra

Ciorra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Ciorra
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:11 AM

Here is mine after i got my Leica Knuckle Gear +12
Posted Image

Intown stats:
Posted Image

But take note that DPS in BTG only for you to test and know the POTENTIAL of the class, it is not the real DPS in nests/raids, Specially for classes who depend on buffs very much nor require high pilot control skill like Ruina, due to buffs wiped mechanics and our main damage skill (Overcharge) is quite hard to get full hit.

#4 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:16 AM

View PostCiorra, on 22 November 2016 - 09:11 AM, said:

Here is mine after i got my Leica Knuckle Gear +12
Posted Image

Intown stats:
Posted Image

But take note that DPS in BTG only for you to test and know the POTENTIAL of the class, it is not the real DPS in nests/raids, Specially for classes who depend on buffs very much nor require high pilot control skill like Ruina, due to buffs wiped mechanics and our main damage skill (Overcharge) is quite hard to get full hit.

Just wondering why you whiteout the IGN in stats screenshot when it's already visible in the first one, and your forum info and your forum name as well...

#5 Ciorra

Ciorra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Ciorra
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:23 AM

View Postzuyi, on 22 November 2016 - 09:16 AM, said:

Just wondering why you whiteout the IGN in stats screenshot when it's already visible in the first one, and your forum info and your forum name as well...
Ahaha cuz i take that stats screenshot rightafter i got my Leica, then i uploaded it to imgur. When i reply to this topic i just use that old image link instead of take a new one (lazy meow) XD that 's why

#6 ShineFactor

ShineFactor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:23 PM

Something was definitly wrong with machina's dps meter, until today's patch, now every skills are clearly stating real dmg (oc included) in dps meter, these skills being flying knee kick, leap over and maybe kidney blow, this is why from now on you may see your dps increase if you use these skills a lot in your rotations (gained 15m in dps meter after trying today in TG)