Jump to content


Does Anyone Know How The Erratic Power Fd Works?


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 d4rk4ng3l

d4rk4ng3l

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:36 PM

Dear All as mentioned on subject..... Erratic power does have FD buff.... but does it really works?

#2 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:33 PM

It works. Turn it on and off and compare with broken weapons. It should be 20% but this is additive to skill damage plates and gear fd so the actual increment may look lesser.

E.g. Gear fd 50% with spinning skewer damage plate 20%. Erratic gives 20%.

Without erratic power, you deal 170. But with erratic power, you deal 190 dmg.

Edited by Xenocho, 10 November 2016 - 02:34 PM.


#3 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:37 PM

View PostXenocho, on 10 November 2016 - 02:33 PM, said:

It works. Turn it on and off and compare with broken weapons. It should be 20% but this is additive to skill damage plates and gear fd so the actual increment may look lesser.

Eh? Need broken weapons also? I thought a pair of eyes, a simple functioning brain and some common sense can still observe when the damage dealt increases or decreases.

I doubt the TS even understands what you mean when you say "but this additive this is additive to skill damage plates and gear fd" :v

#4 Xenocho

Xenocho

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:44 PM

View Postzuyi, on 10 November 2016 - 02:37 PM, said:



Eh? Need broken weapons also? I thought a pair of eyes, a simple functioning brain and some common sense can still observe when the damage dealt increases or decreases.

I doubt the TS even understands what you mean when you say "but this additive this is additive to skill damage plates and gear fd" :v

Maybe fd so high his erratic power is not significant :v 240% vs 220% is rather small after all

#5 zuyi

zuyi

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:48 PM

View PostXenocho, on 10 November 2016 - 02:44 PM, said:

Maybe fd so high his erratic power is not significant :v 240% vs 220% is rather small after all

If his fd so high and he still has to ask such questions about the class he geared, rip. ;-;