[Notice] Let's Make Lagendia A Fair Gaming Ground!

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#1 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 5900 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:36 PM

Posted Image

With the recent update on our Abuse Policy, we would like to take this chance to reiterate our stand on Gold buying and selling.

Posted Image

To ensure a fair gaming environment in Lagendia, please be reminded not to buy or sell Gold through sources like SEAGM and other similar channels. This action is illegal and considered as a form of game abuse, and can put your account at great risk of being permanently banned.

Help us make Lagendia a fairer ground for all by reporting any gold sellers or buyers whom you have evidence for. You may report them to Cherry Messenger, and your identity will be kept a secret.

Here’s to an honest to goodness gaming experience in Lagendia!

#2 Mantou

Mantou

Super Ninja Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 5900 posts
  • 馒头Clan

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:36 PM

Reserved.

#3 XDeathy

XDeathy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • drxgon
  • DN, Holywood
  • MysticClaN

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:16 PM

Everything will be fine if you guys implement 1-to-1 trading of DNP... (oo;)

#4 rikolero

rikolero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3780 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:29 PM

Great timing considering a lot of players are losing their gold (:>)

#5 Riuga

Riuga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 846 posts
  • iRiuga
  • DN, Holywood
  • Programmers

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:32 PM

Illegal things remain illegal until they are made legal. The best you can do is conform to the current rules, quit the game, or be willing to face the described consequences. PawHammer has been very generous as of late by offering to forward various suggestions to the powers that be; the 'dark ages' of mostly-ignored suggestions are over. You can request him to forward suggestions such as 1:1 DNP trading or whatever and hope that CC revises the Game Abuse Policy, though for best results, you should forward it along with a strong argument or list of arguments as to why your suggestion will work. If and until it gets approved by CC, you'll just have to live with the current rules and consequences.

Edited by Riuga, 11 November 2016 - 06:33 PM.

#6 Arsixl

Arsixl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • None of your business
  • DN, Holywood
  • None of your business

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:40 PM

Everything will be fine IF you guys improve your game status first instead having trouble investigate that problem. Example - Disconnect even we all have nice internet , Nonstop disconnect without reason , Make in-game event instead of Nonstop spending our $$$ for your income. I don't feel this game like cap 60 or before , this game more like spending now everything is spending, Like last 2 month , each News from you guys is spending , I don't see any in-game event unless just for now 100 dungeon run ? any pvp event ? No ? Nest run (event) that you guys implement in game that wanna find who is fastest among all of us will ruin our game which is FD player will rule over this game. Dev , come on man .. (tense) , Fix your game man. 1 more thing, I don't know what is this for but , Hey , Why :ph34r: 's Defend so dam n Nerf in PvP? What are those abs doing on his stomach for ? Why Loli (Academic) Defend higher than :ph34r:  ? :ph34r:  is not really that fragile man. I'm just saying here from everyone perspective whom love using :ph34r: .. Listen to your customer. :wacko:

#7 wakekedmon

wakekedmon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • im everywhere

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:52 PM

how bout babysit?power level? rdn service? boost service inside game? it requires payment :) (;]) not being a jerk here since u stated out somethin...

#8 Arsixl

Arsixl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • None of your business
  • DN, Holywood
  • None of your business

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:57 PM

View Postwakekedmon, on 11 November 2016 - 06:52 PM, said:

how bout babysit?power level? rdn service? boost service inside game? it requires payment :) (;]) not being a jerk here since u stated out somethin...
+1

#9 booyah

booyah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1706 posts
  • GM | Teenykimi
  • DN, Springwood
  • Fluffy Guild

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:10 PM

If the payment was done using real world cash, then it is an offence.

if the person does any of the following, its an offence
Powerlvling 1-93 for 10$, abc area.
Selling gold 200k for xxx$, abc area.
S> RDN SVC. 5$ per wrath, abc area
etc etc.

Edited by booyah, 11 November 2016 - 07:13 PM.

#10 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5786 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:26 PM

i thought the title reads 'Make Lagendia Great Again'....

#11 DISKDISH

DISKDISH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Basher's of Basher

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:26 PM

gold buying is a long battle issue ever since the dn sea started, cc why with the current gold depletion you instantly interested in gold buying issue? or cc is jealous to those gold buying site which they gain more, rather than those spoiled cash event of cc? im not saying gold buying is good but u dont give a player a choice to gain gold,  no matter how player grind they will not get their target gold for their enhancement. ex: LRDN

there is only one way to earn fast gold which u suddenly nerf! putting a lot of trash on magni reward like 150g!

why not put some stuff like cash to gold value?

or increase the dungeon gold reward......

LRDN enhancement is a gold burning machine what more if legend ice dragon?

#12 wakekedmon

wakekedmon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • im everywhere

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:29 PM

we know how to play this kind of things inside lagendia im more on the side of breaking this rule i am not a fanatic of seagm or any related sites that sells gold as i remember seagm also selling cc codes with very little discount or rather different depends on market (if i recall it right and also offering power leveling)the implementation of new policy why so cruel to players? we understand most games do not  support real money transactions for ingame items or any that requires cash trade to ingame currency...think of such any method you use,you cant catch a thief real money transactions? invite his/her character to guild (direct access?) play and go afk and pay real money? did you caught the player? NOOOOOOO at the moment of the policy what if i keep the gold from dnest and not let it out on the market?(not buying anything) will you take actions from me? remember no GOLD no UPGRADE another suggestion wipe the gold then go back basic farming and leveling with party such a fair choice then..

#13 DeathRayFear

DeathRayFear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3457 posts
  • I'm being held against
  • my will by RΛZΞR

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:29 PM

I'm confused by No. 3, so is it about raid services?

#14 Arsixl

Arsixl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • None of your business
  • DN, Holywood
  • None of your business

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:36 PM

Where the fun from this (DN) game now? Enhancing our equipment in game require a lots of gold (For Legend) , but the gold rate in game mostly all 3-5 gold (from dungeon ofcourse) but the enhance needed 3-5k ? 2nd resource from gold farming is by reselling items ? which is quite hard people wanna get rare items. From Gacha > Epic accessories need trade warranty for it to be able to sell in Trading House which is need 25k cc for 1 , ohh wait , Isn't that also "Spending"? Errrr , mkayyy ~ (tense)

You forgot about this , how about ROB Service , Likes service , and etc (sob)

#15 chibidanil

chibidanil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Lolicores
  • DN, Westwood
  • LightEdge

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:40 PM

raid, boost, and every services around the game are excluded of course
as long as they are paid using in game currency / stuff
there's point "that requires direct access to receipt's account", means paying in with in game currency isnt a problem because no real money involved + no piloting / babysitting account that (usually) involve real money

Edited by chibidanil, 11 November 2016 - 07:41 PM.

#16 soulcrush

soulcrush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts
  • ?????
  • DN, Westwood
  • ?????

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:48 PM

This policy is in short for any player that is doing RMT(Real Money Trading).. Now you people don't have to worry that is item to gold, gold to item, gold to dnp, dnp to gold or gold/dnp to svc(Only rob, RDN/IDN, kornu evolve svc or anything that is ingame only).

#17 wakekedmon

wakekedmon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • im everywhere

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:57 PM

the flaw of their system to make lagendia great again many strategy can involve here make the illegal legal since you cannot catch a thief already....those who know me i already enjoy the game but such pitty on new policy on newbies poor players thats why i am challenging dnest to remove all the gold and go back to dinosaur era... you let people hack you but you take countermeasures on ur players instead... or? are you making out something good like ur own services? then we will wait then.. to see some improvements

i want the game to be revive as of its pvp and pve dont make such conclusion on ur policy sooner or later ull regret it or maybe dnest management and me will be left playing it..

#18 uruza

uruza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • BearJr
  • DN, Holywood
  • FORTUNER

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:58 PM

well it's written that the babysit/power level/piloting needs a direct access to the recipient's accounts. so that means you're giving an account to 2nd people for service ( mostly has a high scam chance).

rdn services are excluded because it's an ingame service with ingame gold fee & even there's a policy to make the service works good.  also on somecase if anyone get scammed from that, you have good proof that for reporting the players (keep in mind,  there's no way any rdn servicer want to scam the reipient's becase he spend many gold/cc/time to make his character stong enough to pass).

in the end, it's made to ensure a good & fair gaming environment in SEA, to ensure there's no scammer ingame.

#19 momomomeo

momomomeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:41 PM

Bravo! (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap)  hope that works.

#20 IwannaBUYCC

IwannaBUYCC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Coming4U
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Dystopia

Posted 11 November 2016 - 09:10 PM

So how about instead of buying golds illegally you can put Gold Pouches in the  Cash Shop then we can only buy it through CC so that both sides will get benefit and so especially the Cherry Credits and I hope the gold pouches are not 1:1 but rather 1:70/80 like 2000 CC for 14k Golds so that it is worth buying CC codes ^_^

Edited by IwannaBUYCC, 11 November 2016 - 09:12 PM.