[Notice] Let's Make Lagendia A Fair Gaming Ground!

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#101 Raveyeon

Raveyeon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 538 posts
  • clairestar
  • DN, Westwood
  • Valkryie

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:11 PM

dont blame the players if they have multiple accounts they are not lazy at all,  75-80 % of dn players have multiple accounts

#102 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11226 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:44 PM

View PostRaveyeon, on 18 November 2016 - 05:11 PM, said:

dont blame the players if they have multiple accounts they are not lazy at all,  75-80 % of dn players have multiple accounts

[citation needed]

View PostDISKDISH, on 18 November 2016 - 03:49 PM, said:

your wrong! not all!

what if you have a lan shop and you have a new gamer you want to invite to play dn? and the system limits to 2 account per day? how will you sell the game to them if not all of them cannot make their own account on that the same day?

as a lan owner i always reserved a pre-made account which i made days, month, year ago. inorder to give them the game hype u need them to play together @ the same time. my mistake i made a same username with series of incrementing number based on the same email user account, thats why cc thinks they are dummy but infact they are legit account played by an active gamer.

FYI: rh had been modified few months ago, there is no exploited items on it like 3 pcs gacha. so your point is outdated!

That is.. a heck of a fringe case right there.

Yes the removed Gacha/Magni from RH, but people still profit from it via RH benefits such as buffs and extra EXP from boosting. This is meant to help returning players catch up faster, but using multiple accounts taking turns to get RH for extra profit from boosting service / intentional use of RH buff to always gain an advantage in nesting is, frankly, quite the exploitation.

Multiple accounts are pretty much illegal in most MMOs, it's just not very enforceable due to general anonymity on the Internet. That still does not mean it is legal and CC is entitled to compensate against you who technically broke the rules.

#103 TresCommas

TresCommas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:20 PM

Mantou-san I have a sincere question.

I don't understand about making the game a fair ground by not buying gold from external sources, yet CC created a gold box, for player wise.

I mean whats in it for us? CC and External Sources offer the same thing but one is illegal? Lets be honest here, this isnt about players getting unfair to co players right? this is about External Sources earning money and CC doesnt. Right?

Of all mod, I cant believe youre the one posted this. breaks my heart.

Edited by TresCommas, 27 November 2016 - 01:24 PM.

#104 Jakielyn

Jakielyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:20 PM

Fishing illegal gold sellers! They took 'er jobs!

*Introduces gold via CC*

#105 gianne07

gianne07

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5416 posts
  • StygianVII
  • DN, Westwood
  • Lewdinity

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:45 PM

View PostDISKDISH, on 18 November 2016 - 03:49 PM, said:

your wrong! not all!

what if you have a lan shop and you have a new gamer you want to invite to play dn? and the system limits to 2 account per day? how will you sell the game to them if not all of them cannot make their own account on that the same day?

as a lan owner i always reserved a pre-made account which i made days, month, year ago. inorder to give them the game hype u need them to play together @ the same time. my mistake i made a same username with series of incrementing number based on the same email user account, thats why cc thinks they are dummy but infact they are legit account played by an active gamer.

FYI: rh had been modified few months ago, there is no exploited items on it like 3 pcs gacha. so your point is outdated!

*you're?

#106 xsnakebitesx

xsnakebitesx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • SnakeBiteZ
  • DN, Holywood
  • XXX

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:49 PM

View PostDISKDISH, on 11 November 2016 - 07:26 PM, said:

gold buying is a long battle issue ever since the dn sea started, cc why with the current gold depletion you instantly interested in gold buying issue? or cc is jealous to those gold buying site which they gain more, rather than those spoiled cash event of cc? im not saying gold buying is good but u dont give a player a choice to gain gold,  no matter how player grind they will not get their target gold for their enhancement. ex: LRDN

there is only one way to earn fast gold which u suddenly nerf! putting a lot of trash on magni reward like 150g!

why not put some stuff like cash to gold value?

or increase the dungeon gold reward......

LRDN enhancement is a gold burning machine what
more if legend ice dragon?

this i agree on...

#107 xsnakebitesx

xsnakebitesx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • SnakeBiteZ
  • DN, Holywood
  • XXX

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:55 PM

The stupidest thing I've seen yet so far is enhancement fee of Legendary Items, Do you think a mere ordinary farmer can create such high amount of gold for enhancement of such items, developers of eyedentity and admins of CC knows for a fact that people will be tempted to go outside normal / legal ways to get such gold for power items.

#108 Sot

Sot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2000 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:58 AM

nice necro

#109 MooNvStaR

MooNvStaR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • RosaliaNg
  • DN, Holywood
  • FreedomVN

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:13 PM

View PostTresCommas, on 27 November 2016 - 01:20 PM, said:

Mantou-san I have a sincere question.

I don't understand about making the game a fair ground by not buying gold from external sources, yet CC created a gold box, for player wise.

I mean whats in it for us? CC and External Sources offer the same thing but one is illegal? Lets be honest here, this isnt about players getting unfair to co players right? this is about External Sources earning money and CC doesnt. Right?

Of all mod, I cant believe youre the one posted this. breaks my heart.
You pointed out the problem so accurately and it's super effective

#110 halzen_RifleQ

halzen_RifleQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:00 AM

i totally understand the qualms of the players for I am a gamer, been a gamer and lived to be a gamer. In fact this is not the only MMORPG that I have played so far.

The main reason why players consorting to buying real money for gold and CC because your CC equivalence for real money is definitely hilarious. The CC nowadays is just beneficial to those who are in elite classes, how about us in the Phils. for example who only earn as much.

In no offense, Im siding with the many, before you make lagendia a fair gaming ground, make your events in a fair gaming ground as well.

Honestly, you ask more for a small reward. Spend CC for certain tiers does not even answer the cost of money that we pay for the game just by logging in and doing the normal routine.

Take for example Filipinos, we are hardworking in grinding/farming but even with so many times doing rinse and repeat we still cannot match 500,000 CC. Lucky for those who are rich and elite, spending money is not an issue.

If you really want to have a solution of people not taking things illegally, start with doing better profit for your game and for everyone. Little things go unnoticed but sooner or later you will harvest better. Do take note your audience are gamers ranging from 10 onwards. The downfall of a game is when people lose interest in it. Don't make that happen, act now!

#111 xEquation

xEquation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5963 posts
  • PepperPoke | EonKreuz
  • DN, Holywood
  • Phyrexians | Treadstone

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:08 AM

• CC's goldcha - random amount of gold (unlucky guy could streak lowest amount of gold multiple times in a row)
  • gold seller - knows exactly what u get for what u pay

its obvious which one's better no?

#112 VegaOnKa

VegaOnKa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Chumoske
  • DN, Springwood
  • KumaDori

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:19 AM

View Posthalzen_RifleQ, on 21 March 2017 - 07:00 AM, said:

i totally understand the qualms of the players for I am a gamer, been a gamer and lived to be a gamer. In fact this is not the only MMORPG that I have played so far.

The main reason why players consorting to buying real money for gold and CC because your CC equivalence for real money is definitely hilarious. The CC nowadays is just beneficial to those who are in elite classes, how about us in the Phils. for example who only earn as much.

In no offense, Im siding with the many, before you make lagendia a fair gaming ground, make your events in a fair gaming ground as well.

Honestly, you ask more for a small reward. Spend CC for certain tiers does not even answer the cost of money that we pay for the game just by logging in and doing the normal routine.

Take for example Filipinos, we are hardworking in grinding/farming but even with so many times doing rinse and repeat we still cannot match 500,000 CC. Lucky for those who are rich and elite, spending money is not an issue.

If you really want to have a solution of people not taking things illegally, start with doing better profit for your game and for everyone. Little things go unnoticed but sooner or later you will harvest better. Do take note your audience are gamers ranging from 10 onwards. The downfall of a game is when people lose interest in it. Don't make that happen, act now!

You have to understand also that this game is free to play and where will they get funds for maintaining the game? I'm a filipino and i earn, lets say 5 digits a month, but i know when to spend and how to spend. If you career DN and make qualms about "unfair" or "CC events is cash hoarding" and stuff, you gotta go back to my 1st statement that you are playing this for FREE.

There is a saying "if you are not paying, you are the product". If you think it's too much then this game is not for you (tense) (tense)

#113 xsnakebitesx

xsnakebitesx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • SnakeBiteZ
  • DN, Holywood
  • XXX

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:58 AM

View Posthalzen_RifleQ, on 21 March 2017 - 07:00 AM, said:

Sorry to say this but don't site samples that is way out of context. The content of the topic is Gold attained thru illegal channel/source, there is a little bit of contradiction with the title and the message body which I think should be change in order to align the sentiments and rants of other players.

And yes VegaOnKa is correct, the spending of CC is up to you to decide, this is a free game, if majority of players still tends to accommodate the pricing of CC then do you think they will back down and lower the price. "I think not".

Back to the point of getting golds form other sources, This is base on my opinion, In reality it's beyond controllable at this moment so to speak, Why? Because large amount of gold is already within the system of DN (You don't believe?, an example can be seen on the guild charity event), Since there is still a lot of gold source within the system which mostly affects the items in TH, which you will even notice that some of the hard to get items (items from nest, Craft or CC rewards) are sold it a little bit OP margin,  For players to get hold of that Items in a ridiculous fast phase, players will get from the following source.

1. Farming gold > is this enough? base on the quantity and time spend .  (tense)
2. Create multiple characters > Farm Gold > Sell Items > is this enough? base on the quantity and time spend (shame)
3. Doing service > Good for players that don't have competition around. (:[)
4. Wait for CC for Gold > Is there an option like this? looking at cash shop (sorry)
5. Black Market > hmmm

Because CC is unable to controlled illegal sources, So which from the selection will be preferred by players?

Yes players can report but is it a permanent long term solution or interim solution?
Guess what,  For CC to cut off gold source from illegal trades you should address Item 1 and 4 first then you plug in the work around for the black market. There is a way but I will not go into details. Thank you and Good Day.

Edited by xsnakebitesx, 22 March 2017 - 12:06 PM.

#114 shynnblue

shynnblue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:56 PM

"Fair Gaming Ground" .. lol i can't help but giggle a little bit. (:D)

okok assuming we are serious about it, can i report cherry credits when they hand out full set +13 idnl for $$$ or repeatedly printing the dnp currency?  or would it be judged according to a different set of moral standards haha

#115 atom100

atom100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:16 AM

View Postshynnblue, on 19 May 2017 - 10:56 PM, said:

"Fair Gaming Ground" .. lol i can't help but giggle a little bit. (:D)

okok assuming we are serious about it, can i report cherry credits when they hand out full set +13 idnl for $$$ or repeatedly printing the dnp currency?  or would it be judged according to a different set of moral standards haha
there's nothing wrong if cc is profiting on this game they are the owner of this game,just face it this game is created for profit not charity. dnp is not bad those who never top up can have access to cash shop ,gold injection is bad since it is the currency of free players, gold from outside source is worst since they profiting from the game without paying royalty to the game creator.

#116 shynnblue

shynnblue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:39 AM

View Postatom100, on 20 May 2017 - 03:16 AM, said:

there's nothing wrong if cc is profiting on this game they are the owner of this game,just face it this game is created for profit not charity.

Thanks for your opinion. I will share you mine in return for your generosity. This can also be treated as a feedback for CC.

Games are created for profit yes, but they should never be created only for profits. There is a huge difference there. If a company sees themselves the owner of the game and hence entitled to being the profiting side all the time then there is no balance and hence not sustainable. A mmorpg is an ecosystem, every component have their part to play, be it the company, or the players. And each component should be mutually beneficial to each other for there to be a long lasting and fulfilling relationship. When a company chooses to go for short instantaneous burst of profits with utter disregard for the long term balance of the game economy, then that is a mutually destructive route to take, destroying both parties in the long run.

Its so easy to find a real life example there. Just compare companies like google to any small greedy company that never made it because they only cared for their own profits and not the long lasting value they can bring to their customer.

View Postatom100, on 20 May 2017 - 03:16 AM, said:

dnp is not bad those who never top up can have access to cash shop ,gold injection is bad since it is the currency of free players, gold from outside source is worst since they profiting from the game without paying royalty to the game creator.
No, dnp isn't a bad concept at all, what matters is how it is distributed. When you have a cc:dnp ratio of about 1:1 almost all along, then suddenly you make a ratio of 1:2 (the dnp rebate event), not once but twice in a month, It's like the stock market crashing. Lots of player's earlier investment of money into the game is going to instantly halve in value. Take for example a country's government that keeps printing money and have no regards for the value of their currency. genesis rings went from 190k dnp straight to 290k dnp during the last dnp printing event. Sure, players got more dnp to spend now but are their dnp worth as much now?
Players getting ripped and didn't even know it, that's the tragic part. That's also how the US got into trillions of dollars in national debt, because they printed too much money and their federal reserve could not back it up. But that's a more complicated story. That is also why bitcoin works; because it's generation follows a strict set of algorithm, not even the founders of bitcoin can generate it just because "they are the owners of this game".

If one thinks about it, cherry credits only have themselves to blame for the whole 3rd party gold seller crisis. The moment they try to compete with third party gold sellers by lowering their rates and freely distributing cheap dnp and gold (in the form of magnis) currencies, they only give the 3rd party gold seller an opportunity to indirectly sell it right back to CC, when CC realise that it is getting harder and harder to make a profit out of the cash shop with each iteration. And CC is probably too clouded by greed to even realise this point. At the end of the day who is the biggest victim out of this situation? Obviously the players because it is their pre-invested hardwork, time and money at stake here.

I'll be very honest here to CC, coming from someone was has been the biggest trader/flipper in various mmorpgs and hence a decent understand of simulated game economy, 3rd party gold sellers exist in almost every mmorpg, you cannot stop it, it only depends on how you manage it. And one way is by not cheapening your very own currency with repeated currency events, disintegrating your own game economy along the way. If your game currency actually holds consistent value in them, why are you afraid that the 3rd party sellers will have too much to sell? why would they have so much in the first place? Because you indirectly sold them, cheaply.

If you can't control your appetite for quick bursts of profits and make events without a proper strategy, then all i can say is that you will and have kicked forth a karmic cycle and you will be dealing with the effects of your own cause. But do not urge players to perform the free labor of reporting gold sellers and buyers when it is clearly your strategy at fault here.

#117 atom100

atom100

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:06 AM

^up

How long do you think dn will lasts , 95cap is near , then it's a blink of eye it's already 100 cap if not start profiting now , when do you think they should start profiting when they are few days left to close shop , that' s fraud. may i ask what is dnp for? isn't it eventually for cash items. so printing dnp is their one way of lowering the price of cash items.

#118 shynnblue

shynnblue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:43 AM

View Postatom100, on 20 May 2017 - 06:06 AM, said:

^up

How long do you think dn will lasts

that is a very weird question to ask tbh. a decent and properly managed mmorpg should not plan to have an expiry date. there are mmorpgs from 2005 and earlier and still in healthy shape today because they strategised for the long term, have their principles to follow and are not lured by the urge to make quick but unsustainable profits. many mmorpgs have a permanent cap too and they do last.

It's true, dnp is ultimately for cash items. But once it is given a status as a proper currency, it should be treated as such, because it is not only for cash items but can also be traded for gears in TH. The fact that it is, to a large extend used to purchase cash items, does not affect the need for its value to be fairly consistent and not be momentarily inflated to absurd levels, reasons stated in my earlier post.

#119 Avira

Avira

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • QueenAvira
  • DN, Greenwood
  • BlackArmy

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:15 PM

View Postatom100, on 20 May 2017 - 06:06 AM, said:

^up

How long do you think dn will lasts , 95cap is near , then it's a blink of eye it's already 100 cap if not start profiting now , when do you think they should start profiting when they are few days left to close shop , that' s fraud. may i ask what is dnp for? isn't it eventually for cash items. so printing dnp is their one way of lowering the price of cash items.

Well I do hope that DN won't end soon (sob) (sob) (T.T) coz I really enjoy this game. I have played DN for almost 5years now... I have invested a lot of CC for my characters (<3) (<3) (<3) and I think it's been part of my life...

#120 Campbell

Campbell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:58 PM

May I suggest.
  • Create a Cash shop gold pouch with higher output ratio than the 3rd party gold seller.
  • Maintain a maximum price cap in trading such as Player to Player or from Trading House so that overpriced items from greedy seller will be force to set a standard pricing ratio.
  • Reduce the prices of crafting cost.
  • Remove unnecessary stuff from A-box or Duplicate cash shop items must have a synthesis mechanics so that unwanted accessories or gears can have some use. (synthesis item should be bought in cash shop).
I want to add more but this may be for start. They can do it, just put the right staff in place. So, I think i'm done for today. Thank you and have a nice day to all of you.