[Notice] Let's Make Lagendia A Fair Gaming Ground!

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#41 strife1968

strife1968

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:22 PM

View PostXenocho, on 12 November 2016 - 08:22 AM, said:

Where exactly in the post was it mentioned gold buying is legit...?
go back to schol review your english
SEAGM  is legit(not a fraud) site in providing gold. Stop playing DN for awhile get a book to read

your statement is not even related to mine. Maybe you are confused of legal and legit.

#42 rikolero

rikolero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3877 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:29 PM

Legit as it may be, it's still illegal

#43 strife1968

strife1968

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:29 PM

View PostLordghe, on 12 November 2016 - 02:01 PM, said:

can i ask for a link for the highlighted part? (tense)

link this to your common sense. Everyday there is a broadcast www.seagm.com  gold blah blah. They been doing that way back and no one except for few thought they really offer that service. I myself thought  they are a fraud site just like a phishing site but then CC announced not to deal with them so that concludes they really offer that Gold selling service. Clear?????

#44 rikolero

rikolero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3877 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:30 PM

LMAO

#45 OjiSean

OjiSean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:30 PM

So RDN HC SVC is illegal now?

#46 chibidanil

chibidanil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Lolicores
  • DN, Westwood
  • LightEdge

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:40 PM

LMAO[2]
I like how he addressed someone low as if he got offended thinking he ady known all the facts 100%
I wanted to explain it but well, I guess its useless

#47 Xenocho

Xenocho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts
  • Remmystarr
  • DN, Westwood
  • Loki / Eden

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:45 PM

View Poststrife1968, on 12 November 2016 - 04:22 PM, said:

go back to schol review your english
SEAGM  is legit(not a fraud) site in providing gold. Stop playing DN for awhile get a book to read

your statement is not even related to mine. Maybe you are confused of legal and legit.

Your advice is kindly appreciated. Maybe you should try cherry messenger too.

Just to humour you:
Posted Image

I don't like to practice ad hominem but you are clearly providing advice you can apply to yourself.

Edited by Xenocho, 12 November 2016 - 04:54 PM.

#48 Asclepsios

Asclepsios

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Elshlant
  • DN, Springwood
  • I'm a Loner~ yes.

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:07 PM

View PostxXxNoIndex, on 12 November 2016 - 04:01 PM, said:

LOL WTF (oo)  so players cant buy gold from other players now? its so hard to earn even 100g in this game and your preventing us to buy from other players??? and your cc price is too expensive and you dont sell gold that we can buy for cc, and even if you do i bet the price would be so expensive like 1 : 50....you dont even give a discount to ur cc prices and your saying players who sell gold are "unfair"??? whats so fair in a game where you cant earn even 100g unless you are geared (oo;)  consider the pockets of your players first before doing so.... (T.T) if only there's a game just like this but is more considerable at naming their in game cash price's id definitely switch.... (cool)

it's already clear rules that buying / sells gold is illegal from the beginning, even if you buy/sell gold from/to your brother for example , it's still considered as RMT ( Real money trading).

you can alternatively buy alteas and sell it in TH, by that it could also mean you "exchanged your CC into gold."

and don't be exaggerated by saying that "you can't earn 100g unless you are geared."
gears can be obtained through abyss run and +6 can already make you clear tkn/pkn to earn that "100g"

#49 soulcrush

soulcrush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • ?????
  • DN, Westwood
  • ?????

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:08 PM

Ay lmao, some people are seriously thinking RMT is legal. (:D)

#50 Lordghe

Lordghe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4433 posts
  • Pota Raven
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:25 PM

wow we got another entertainment hero. please entertainment enlighten us more. (clap) (clap) (clap)

Edited by Lordghe, 12 November 2016 - 07:26 PM.

#51 Vaporizer

Vaporizer

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11226 posts
  • Valsecca
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Lone wolf.

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:09 PM

View Poststrife1968, on 12 November 2016 - 04:29 PM, said:

link this to your common sense. Everyday there is a broadcast www.seagm.com  gold blah blah. They been doing that way back and no one except for few thought they really offer that service. I myself thought  they are a fraud site just like a phishing site but then CC announced not to deal with them so that concludes they really offer that Gold selling service. Clear?????

The question here is not whether they can or cannot provide said service.. the service is illegal in the first place.

Go on, try and type SEAGM in game... you'll find that it's censored and those advertisers have to go out of the way to use other means to actually spell out SEAGM in game.

Edited by Vaporizer, 12 November 2016 - 08:10 PM.

#52 Ameron

Ameron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1795 posts
  • Ameron
  • DN, Westwood
  • One

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:36 AM

Now where is that post claiming that CC is actually in cahoots with seagm. I remember reading it in General Discussion.

#53 ToonyStark

ToonyStark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:16 AM

View Postsoulcrush, on 12 November 2016 - 06:08 PM, said:

Ay lmao, some people are seriously thinking RMT is legal. %20br=

IMO it is actually a bit of gray area. As a customer, we have the rights for every bit of whatever virtual items we have (we still own it even if it's virtual, despite whatever the company said; I'd say when you buy something, you own it), especially if we get it with our hard earned cash. You surely don't want to follow every rules sets by a company, because not all of it made for the customer's sake. That's why we have some form of customer protection in most countries, and that's also why we got all these copyright wars between pirates/RIAA/MPAA. Because those companies tries to leverage their rules to us a bit too much.

IMO, the main reason why it's illegal because of its detrimental effects to the economy (in the long run that is). CC needs to make money to pay for servers and its employees, and they can't do that if a 3rd party sellers (the gold traders) are seeping that money. So they need to get rid of them. Problem is, you can't really do that, at least not to all of them. Because they're born from the inequality of value between goods, and the fact that real money was involved, all of which created an opportunity for anyone to convert them back to real money.

And they also already exist since the dawn of online games. The best thing you can do is to minimize their harm to the community, especially those who employs hack/cheat/bots as a means to farm their currency (not all do, but most will try them if given the chance). I suspect this is also the reason why CC's let SEAGM lives, because they're at least still playing by the rules (eg. not employing hacks/bots/etc) unlike the other gold traders (forgot the name, IIRC maybe gold4indo? top4gold? gold4top? XD).

There was a time where they (the other gold trader, not seagm) once made a server wide hack, forgot the details but they're able to make a blue bird shout to be like 3 lines longer than it should be (like maybe 200 chars instead the usual max limit of 40 or so chars?), and they are also able to make a lot of chars who stand near the channel 1 TH (this is in westwood) stucked (aka. can't move when go near the auto-shouting bots). That's some serious hack they've done there, so I think that's why CC eradicated them all. They're nowhere to be heard now I think.

And I remembered that fiasco involving some cash users be able to bought some super legendary rare 3rd plates (or was it armors?) from some shady websites, who (IIRC) turns out employing some item duplicating hack to get the items. And they're suddenly nowhere to be found after that one fiasco.

View PostAmeron, on 13 November 2016 - 08:36 AM, said:

Now where is that post claiming that CC is actually in cahoots with seagm. I remember reading it in General Discussion.

For the reason why they let seagm lives, see my 3rd paragraph above. That's my theory. It's just a theory tho so take it as grain of salt (tongueout)

Edited by ToonyStark, 13 November 2016 - 09:30 AM.

#54 Serjikal

Serjikal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:32 AM

goodluck on punishing those "violators" when you're not really doing anything with reports from other concerned players.
*good player reports another player with proof, months later and you'll still see that player.

#55 truedistance

truedistance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5551 posts
  • Bloomchild, etc.
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LuxAeterna/Servinity

Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:32 AM

Toony has a point in where legit gold selling sites stand currently. There are even entities that pay low wages for players that farm gold or powerlevel.

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Gold_farming

Posted Image

This is a picture of Chinese prisoners forced to play WoW just to farm gold. A fate worse than the death penalty.
Source: https://www.theguard...net-gaming-scam

Edited by truedistance, 13 November 2016 - 10:32 AM.

#56 Fadreus

Fadreus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Fadreus
  • DN, Springwood
  • UltraSavior

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:03 PM

I don't know where to look-up to since there is no related things I could find, so I just post it here a question:

*Does anyone else have problem to login DN since this morning? Nov 13rd 10AM.
There is no notice or even complain from other people in FB. So I just wondering if it just me. (crazy) (crazy) (crazy)

Never mind, It's my IP. Found the cause. Just ignore this post.

Edited by Fadreus, 13 November 2016 - 02:09 PM.

#57 chibidanil

chibidanil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Lolicores
  • DN, Westwood
  • LightEdge

Posted 13 November 2016 - 03:36 PM

they can't touch sea** or other selling site because theres no it'l law or agreement about RMT, so they can't sue anything outside their community. if they did that, they would considered attack other ppls' business. afterall theres some games that are not even bat an eye about RMT and just gone fine, but theres some too that ruined because of RMT.
in this case, maybe DN the one that got ruined because of RMT, so that they made rule inside their own community, because we all play under their game, their law and agreement.

#58 soulcrush

soulcrush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • ?????
  • DN, Westwood
  • ?????

Posted 13 November 2016 - 03:57 PM

View PostToonyStark, on 13 November 2016 - 09:16 AM, said:

-

I understand that there are various of reasons that a player does RMT. But ever since as a kid for any games, a game is suppose to be fun. And a game should not be connected to any sort of similar to RMT just for a petty shortcut to get stronger because the reality in-game is too harsh or just because you are too lazy. But that's the reality in-game, if you get caught then you get caught for doing this kind of things.

But I guess DN SEA's economy is quite dependent in this RMT business right now. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not a game economy major. I'm just reading important threads for info.

#59 ErickEych

ErickEych

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • MarshyMaro
  • DN, Springwood
  • Ingenuous

Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:50 PM

View PostIwannaBUYCC, on 11 November 2016 - 09:10 PM, said:

So how about instead of buying golds illegally you can put Gold Pouches in the  Cash Shop then we can only buy it through CC so that both sides will get benefit and so especially the Cherry Credits and I hope the gold pouches are not 1:1 but rather 1:70/80 like 2000 CC for 14k Golds so that it is worth buying CC codes ^_^
+1 to this, I agree.

View Postchibidanil, on 11 November 2016 - 09:18 PM, said:

sureee
10k cc for 75k gold
everyone will go IDL +13 1 set, 1 garnet can go into 500g each, everyone will ditch gold and use DNP instead because of gold dont have value anymore (clap)
If they want to maintain low rates, they could just lower the enhancement requirement for L grades. IMO, that's not bad afterall. Since CC is basically milking players, why not just do it in a direct way? They could just implement the CC to gold like this fella on top was mentioning. As if people would spend magni for 150g. (:D)

#60 zuyi

zuyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2888 posts
  • zuyi
  • Hermit's Village

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:12 PM

View PostErickEych, on 13 November 2016 - 04:50 PM, said:

+1 to this, I agree.

If they want to maintain low rates, they could just lower the enhancement requirement for L grades. IMO, that's not bad afterall. Since CC is basically milking players, why not just do it in a direct way? They could just implement the CC to gold like this fella on top was mentioning. As if people would spend magni for 150g. br=

It's one thing to be a troll and saying +1, and another to actually think it's a good idea. CC > Gold is a dumb idea for SEA, get real.