• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 WendyWendyWendy

WendyWendyWendy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 05:08 PM

Shield durability is based on my HP or my teammate's HP?

e.g. I have 1M HP and my teammate has 2M HP. If I cast beyond the wall, will he get a shield with 200K durability or 400K? (assuming shield HP is 20%)

Same question for the 40% defense bonus in attack. Is it my defense or my teammate's defense?

#2 launcelot

launcelot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • SuzyGraham
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Seraphim

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:45 AM

The hp of your shield is dependent on your teammate's hp.

40%defense bonus in attack is a very rare cast... if you see someone gets a red buff from your Beyond the Wall, that person is granted the +atk.

If the conditions are perfect, you could, theoretically, give someone like another Defensio or Guardian some insane amount of Def converted to Atk.

This condition is very rare, I think I only manage to catch one in every 10 casts. I'm not sure how it shows on your stat screen.

#3 SayangMama

SayangMama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Temmie
  • DN, Westwood
  • Lewdity

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:59 AM

View Postlauncelot, on 17 November 2016 - 08:45 AM, said:

40%defense bonus in attack is a very rare cast... if you see someone gets a red buff from your Beyond the Wall, that person is granted the +atk.

If the conditions are perfect, you could, theoretically, give someone like another Defensio or Guardian some insane amount of Def converted to Atk.

This condition is very rare, I think I only manage to catch one in every 10 casts. I'm not sure how it shows on your stat screen.

i thought it's an error in the skill tooltip. instead of boosting your atk, it boost your pdef based on your atk

#4 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1033 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:11 PM

View Postlauncelot, on 17 November 2016 - 08:45 AM, said:

According to the information I have, beyond the wall transforms 40% of your physical attack into physical defence, not the other way round. If attack raises, it can be due to the special skill dragon jades activating on hit (because beyond the wall counts as a hit, as did injector in previous patches), but I never noticed a significant increase in attack after using beyond the wall.

However, there is a bug where you can reach 500k+ phdef as guardian for the whole duration of BTW if applied during the guardian force casting animation. I guess it compensates a bit... but if what you say is true, imagine 500k+ defence converted into attack on a guardian. Good thing it's not really possible, as the tooltip is a typo.

#5 Ciorra

Ciorra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Ciorra
  • DN, Westwood
  • Amity

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:18 AM

Yeah just the typo. You gain pdef increase by 40% of max pattk, not the other way like it mentioned in skill description.

#6 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1033 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:42 AM

View PostCiorra, on 18 November 2016 - 12:18 AM, said:

Yeah just the typo. You gain pdef increase by 40% of max pattk, not the other way like it mentioned in skill description.
Just imagine 20% of 500k Phdef from guardian into attack. That'd be 100k pattack for him.

#7 launcelot

launcelot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • SuzyGraham
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Seraphim

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:13 PM

I stand corrected. Thanks for clarifying that. Been wondering that myself. Either a graphics limitation on my end that's causing my weird interpretation on the matter.

#8 Athe

Athe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:26 PM

DENTI : HAHAHA~~ (clap)
Machina : Not funny (sob)

Posted Image