• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Seefield
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Eternal (FR)

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:48 AM

Hello,

nikomimi is a scammer trader, he want trade item more 200k (only epic costume), you give 100k first and he dont put on TH after, he disconnect.

(epic costume only tradable on TH and max for TH is only 100k...)

player : nikomimi

(I have a print screen for admin ban him if you need MP)

Best regards,

Edited by SeefieldFR, 15 November 2016 - 07:16 AM.

#2 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:09 PM

Just don't buy it for more than 100k then.

#3 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1296 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:50 AM

View PostWeapon7, on 15 November 2016 - 07:09 PM, said:

Just don't buy it for more than 100k then.

With the current game economy it's not always possible to keep trades below 100,000 gold. A better solution would be increasing the trade, storage and inventory limits.

#4 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:19 AM

Ofc it's possible to keep trades below 100k. The community is just greedy as fugg and the ppl play with it. And if you really have to make purchases exceeding ingame limitations there is the still tghe option of using a middleman, but hey that would require brain power and the community is stupid as fugg aswell.

Beside Mr. FR is just accusing someone on the forum without delivering any proof, which I consider so far nameshaming and nothing else, buw what to expect from someone which ingame expenses are more important than his education.

#5 YamiZero

YamiZero

• 1296 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Rurouni

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:43 AM

Sure, it's possible to keep trades below 100,000 gold, however, like you said, the community is messed up (in logic, greed, etc.), so because of that it's not always possible. Middleman is an issue as well, considering someone would need to provide them, which becomes questionable to the other party sometimes (e.g. who are they? why would I trust them?). There are DNMs, but (sorry)

The "proof" provided was limited, that does however not mean that it was false, although that's something support will sort out when checking logs while handling his ticket. You're right, this could be seen as name-shaming, however, it could also serve as a warning to other players, so they won't get scammed in the same way.

#6 SeefieldFR

SeefieldFR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Seefield
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Eternal (FR)

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:01 AM

View PostWeapon7, on 16 November 2016 - 02:19 AM, said:

Beside Mr. FR is just accusing someone on the forum without delivering any proof.....

@weapon7 : "I have a print screen....." I can send by MP  :)

Just I post here for prevent dragon nest community
Thx,

Edited by SeefieldFR, 16 November 2016 - 03:02 AM.

#7 Weapon7

Weapon7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:33 AM

View PostYamiZero, on 16 November 2016 - 02:43 AM, said:

Sure, it's possible to keep trades below 100,000 gold, however, like you said, the community is messed up (in logic, greed, etc.), so because of that it's not always possible. Middleman is an issue as well, considering someone would need to provide them, which becomes questionable to the other party sometimes (e.g. who are they? why would I trust them?). There are DNMs, but (sorry)

The "proof" provided was limited, that does however not mean that it was false, although that's something support will sort out when checking logs while handling his ticket. You're right, this could be seen as name-shaming, however, it could also serve as a warning to other players, so they won't get scammed in the same way.

Do you as Mods get any notification about actions taken against players from CC? If yes fair enough, if not this statement will never be proven valid nor will his name be cleard if invalid. So either he supports his claim on forum aswell, so the community can judge if it's a legit accusation or it's nameshaming (except as I mentioned if you Mods have insight in bans/restrictions/any actions taken against players/accounts and would actually care enough to moderate).

Beside it's not hard to ask known members of the community to middleman, did it myself. If oen party has probs with it, you should probably just call the trade off.

#8 PawHammer

PawHammer

• 1016 posts
  • PawMimi
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • Dreamfarer

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:11 AM

View PostWeapon7, on 16 November 2016 - 03:33 AM, said:

Do you as Mods get any notification about actions taken against players from CC? If yes fair enough, if not this statement will never be proven valid nor will his name be cleard if invalid. So either he supports his claim on forum aswell, so the community can judge if it's a legit accusation or it's nameshaming (except as I mentioned if you Mods have insight in bans/restrictions/any actions taken against players/accounts and would actually care enough to moderate).

Beside it's not hard to ask known members of the community to middleman, did it myself. If oen party has probs with it, you should probably just call the trade off.

We do get notifications of the people banned if it's related to the reports we forwarded on the staff section (so that we know it has been taken care of). If the ban happens and is not related to anything we reported or forwarded, CC does not tell us anything. I just came here to see what was going on after seeing a closed ticket by a non-volunteer mod, so I guess it has been taken care and they do not consider it naming at shaming. Do not take this statement too seriously though, as I have not spoken with him to confirm.